September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

I hope that everything turns out well for you bing, I have a feeling that it will. :)
I was craving pickles and so I just ate like 4 pickles and drank probably the equivalent of 3/4 of a cup of pickle juice. :munch::blush::wacko: What are you doing to me kid!?

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I don't know what if do without you all :hugs: :flower:

Mommas - I'm so happy your scan went well! It's great news your little beans are starting to catch up! :happydance: Let us know how the next scan goes next week!

Eclaire - I hope your LO makes a speedy recovery. At least nothing is broken which is good news. Hopefully the pain she is in is just from the area being bruised. :hugs:

J&J - :haha: that's funny. I've not had any weird cravings yet. Just cravings for junk food/carbs to try and set my stomach as im still in the nausea/vomiting stage at the moment. Maybe some weird cravings will kick in once im feeling better. ;)

How is everyone else doing? Anyone have any nice plans for the weekend?

Good morning all! The day is finally here for my US! :headspin: :yipee: :headspin:
hubby took a half day off work and should be home in a few hours. So exciting! I will update with a picture when i get back :)

I hope everything goes great for you! I can't wait to see the picture! :happydance:

Jandj love the pickle craving. Too funny.

Bing how are you doing today? I hope the nausea subsides soon.

Mng I can't wait to see your scan picks.

Afm, dd seems a little less sensitive today, so hopefully yesterday was the worst of it. I am going to try to take her to dance today and then shopping for groceries. If all goes according to plan we will start potty training tomorrow and through the weekend.

US went well (minus my need to toot lol)
Doc said everything looks great. We didn't get to hear the HB (she didn't offer and seemed kind of rushed) but Hubby said he saw it and it looked really slow so now I'm all worried that something is bound to go wrong between now and my prenatal next Wed.

I can't seem to upload a pic from my phone. No matter how much i crop it keeps saying file to large :saywhat: I'll have to post one tonight when i get home from work.

Bing how are you doing hun?

Eclarie I'm glad to hear dd is doing better today.

MnG don't worry to much my dr told me that early a lot of times you can't hear the hb although it can be seen. I'm sure if she felt it was to slow she would've said something. Fx your next visit goes well!

MnG - I'm so glad the US went well. I didn't hear the hb at mine either, but I'm sure the doctor would have said something if they were concerned about it. I'm sure everything is fine. :hugs:

Eclaire - I'm so happy your DD is feeling better! I hope your potty training goes well! :thumbup:

Eclaire/Mommas - I'm not too bad today thanks. Just trying not to worry about the pox situation, as there is nothing I can do now other than wait. Only 26 more days to go of waiting until I know for definate if I'm in the clear! :coffee:

I had a colleagues leaving do tonight. I was drinking cranberry juice and when people asked why I wasn't drinking I said I had a bladder infection, hence the cranberry juice! :winkwink:

Here is a pic of MnG's little bean!
(She can't upload it for some reason so sent it to me to try for her)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Getting excited yet anxious for my dr appt on monday. Hope everyone else is doing good. Yesterday was just an awful day for me :( After a week of finally feeling better from the bad cold i had, i caught the 24hr stomache flu :( So glad to be feeling better but it was brutal. Hoping that finally all sickness will stay away from me lol.

So as we all have EDD at various points in September/October I have changed the name of the thread! :)

Orion - Sorry you have been ill. I hope you feel better soon.

MnG - How are you feeling after your scan? Are you and hubby really excited now?

Afm - I can't believe I am 10 weeks already! I read this morning that morning sickness is likely to be at its worst this week so i'm not looking forward to that if it is true! I usually love my food, so i'm kind of getting fed up with eating bland foods all the time and not being able to enjoy them.

Does anyone have any plans for this weekend? I have by BFF coming to stay tomorrow and my hubby thinks we are going to be telling her and her fiancé about our little bean, but I have already told her without him knowing! :haha: So I hope they are both good actors! :rofl:

Orion - I hope you feel better soon! Are you able to take anything to relieve the pain?

Its very surreal to me. My mom texted me "congrats mama" yesterday after i showed her the US pic and that was just weird lol. Hubby is really excited though!
This weekend i have work (tomorrow only) and then we'll be shopping for a new shower. Ours is old with roles circa 1970s so it's time for it to very redone. Big project.

Im all better now...yesterday was just a recoup day. But now unfortunately hubby just woke up this morning with it. We have such a vicious stomache flu going around here lately. Many of the kids at the daycare i work at have been having it. Its not fun at all and i feel for him. As for plans both hubby and i have a swim meet on sunday. Thank god this is only a 24hr flu and he should be able to still go. Poor guy is so miserable.

Hope you're helping hubby feel better and you both can get to your meet sickness free:)

I hope Mr Orion gets better soon. What do you do at your swim meet? I've never heard of one of them before.

Is anyone having really bizarre dreams? Last night I dreamt the new marketing manager in our department made half of the department redundant and I was really unhappy with the redundancy package I was offered because no one would employ me now I'm pregnant and the package wasn't big enough to cover me until I went back to work when the baby was 12 months old. It was so real and I really struggled to get back to sleep afterwards! :haha:

I'm having slews of weird dreams! Some about having m/c (I've had 4 of those in 2 weeks), some are really sexual, and some just bizzare and creepy.... no more scary movies for me :haha:

Orion- Glad you are feeling better and I hope hubby gets to feeling better soon.

Bing- No weird dreams here but I hardly ever remember my dreams so who knows. Hopefully your bestie and hubby will play it off well.

I have been having strange dreams every night. Only one so far has been really bad. SO was in danger and I used one of our kitchen knives to save him...needless to say I have a really hard time using that knife anymore to chop vegetables.

Other than that I've got another cold. A family that comes to the local magic shop on Fridays brought their son with them and he was coming down with a cold. I really wish people would act responsibly with their sick ones..I'm staying home from the shop today with the only reason being this cold and not wanting to spread it.

No plans this weekend that I am aware of yet..probably just relaxing and playing on the computer. Appointment is Wednesday and I am very excited for it as this will be the first time I get to see my bean!

So my mum bought the first baby purchases yesterday!

It was only a cute little outfit but it made me feel really squishy and warm. Like omg my baby is going to be wearing that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->