September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Im starting to get a gut feeling im having a girl especially with how very easy this pregnancy is so far with small symptoms and lack of ms.

I am freaking out. I just went to the bathroom and I am spotting. Now I am waiting to hear back from the nurse. Anyone have this and still have a normal pregnancy? I didn't bleed at all with my first.

Ive read up it can be normal in the first trimester to have some spotting. Hopefully its nothing. The warning of something bad is usually heavy bleeding along with bad cramping. I spotted at 5 weeks for a couple hours and so far everything is still positive on the test and still have all my symptoms etc.

They had me go in for beta hcg and progesterone tests. I am to do second blood tests Fri and an ultrasound Monday morning. I hope this is nothing.

Hi ladies. How is everyone?

Welcome Dandi :wave: all the ladies on this thread are lovely, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :flower:

Well I had a lovely weekend with my BFF and her fiancé. I confessed to hubby I had already told her our news, as I didn't want her to feel awkward having to act surprised! :haha:

M/S is still here for me. It's been bad the past couple of days and I've actually got a sort throat from heaving/vomiting so much. The sore throat could also be from coughing lots as my asthma is playing up as my inhaler makes me heave so I've not been using it as often as I should. If it carries on I'll have to see the Dr about getting a different inhaler.

Oh and I'm officially on chickenpox watch from today as I could get it any time from today until 18th March according to my Dr!

MnG - so sorry your back is hurting lots. I really hope someone can give you something for it soon.

Eclaire - I struggle with food too. I use to love my food and be really adventurous but the thought of food with lots of flavour makes me gag. At the moment the only thing I seem to keep down is a bacon muffin for breakfast, soup for lunch and chips for dinner!

Also my first instinct was that I'm having a girl, but I'd be happy with whatever we have!

For anyone who was feeling really hungry all the time, has your appetite decreased yet? I've noticed I was super hungry between weeks 6-10 but this week my appetite seems to have decreased slightly.

Im starting to get a gut feeling im having a girl especially with how very easy this pregnancy is so far with small symptoms and lack of ms.

I've heard lack of MS is usually signs of a boy.

I am freaking out. I just went to the bathroom and I am spotting. Now I am waiting to hear back from the nurse. Anyone have this and still have a normal pregnancy? I didn't bleed at all with my first.

I've heard spotting can be quite common. Was it brown spotting? If so that's old blood so should be ok. It's if it's red blood with cramps that it's a bad sign.

FX'd am your tests come back normal.

Eclaire! I literally just had this. I went to urinate and had some red and brown spotting at work and freaked! Called the OB immediately and i left work (ob is in same building as i work in)
They did a US right away. Didnt have any explanation on why I'm spotting but baby was looking prefect.
Heart rate of 174!

I'm praying yours is just fine and it turns to nothing. :hugs:

I spotted multiple times before 12 weeks. My doctor said as long as it doesn't pick up it's probably nothing to be concerned about. With how much more sick I've been this pregnancy than I was with my son it points to a girl. I also just have the gut feeling that it's a girl. With my son I was sure he was a girl until like 14-15 weeks and then all of a sudden I just knew he was a boy. As to the question about whether he has calmed down, yes he has, a lot. At first he was super clingy and wouldn't leave me alone. Now he just hugs my belly and pats my belly and lifts my shirt to look at my belly haha. I don't know if his behaviour was affected by the fact that I was still nursing at the beginning but then I dried up so I am no longer nursing.

I've heard lack of MS is usually signs of a boy.

I'm going to debunk you both lol My mom had no MS with either my brother or myself.
Yeah i know that can go either way and isnt a for sure sign. Ive read up many people had little to no ms and still had a girl and ive heard for boys as well. Its hard to explain the type of gut feeling i have. Also it seems all baby dreams are of a girl. Either way it doesnt matter to me.

Woot I have my appt with our local maternity group on friday as they will be the ones who will deliver my baby. Hope it goes well. Cant believe today im already 10 weeks. Two more weeks to go until i feel safe enough to start sharing the news with everyone.

:rofl:

Attachments

• facebook951424900508416.jpg
    facebook951424900508416.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
I woke up to spotting this morning too and completely freaked. It was just the once though and none the rest of the day so far so I'm hoping it's nothing. I have my first u/s Tuesday so I'm just going to remain calm until then and hope for the best.

I'm so glad to hear that someone else had extreme hunger early on. I am always starving right now and then I feel stuffed as soon as I eat something...then starving again in a couple of hours. Hoping that stops soon!

Yes i still do have extreme hunger at 10 weeks. Funny thing is i used to be horrible at eating dinner on time as i was tired from work and get home at 6pm. Now that im prego im literally starving by the time i get home and make dinner right away :) To combat eating too much, i just pack myself lots of healthy things so im not over eating.

Omg you ladies are the best. Thank you so much for helping me calm down. The spotting scared me because that is how my chemical started. I haven't had any cramps but more of a dull ache. I still have some light spotting when I wipe, so hopefully this is nothing to worry about.

Bleeding is heavier and red and I am cramping. Pretty sure I am losing the baby. I expect the nurse will confirm in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->