September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Tried to upload photos from u/s today. Says too large to upload ):

I am 9 weeks and 1 day though so I need to change my ticker accordingly. :)

I'm so sorry Eclaire, I know exactly how you feel right now. I hope it is nothing but I am so here for you if it is. :(

I'm so sorry Eclaire. I really hope it's nothing. We're all here if you need us. :hugs:

Tried to upload photos from u/s today. Says too large to upload ):

I am 9 weeks and 1 day though so I need to change my ticker accordingly. :)

Try to take a screenshot of the pic and upload that. That's what Bing did for me.

Hey ladies, I'm still here, haven't had much to say.... I was convinced I was having a girl but after yesterday dreaming it was a boy and comparison between my sons ultrasound and new baby, I'm having boy vibes lol:

PIC 1: measuring 9+4, LMP 11+6, EDD 1/15/2006. Induced @ 37 weeks 12/29/2005.
PIC 2: measuring 9+5, LMP 10+3, EDD 09/24/2015.

(I believe I see male gentiles on both. I had the harmony test on Tuesday, so I should know the soon)

Attachments

• ac3e8d22-0992-424f-82a0-f20a4e7b4cec_jpeg.jpg
    ac3e8d22-0992-424f-82a0-f20a4e7b4cec_jpeg.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
I miscarried overnight. I wish you all the best and hope you have healthy babies and worry free pregnancies.

Awww im so sorry eclair :( I will pray that the next time for you is lucky number three and you dont have to go through any more heartache.

I'm so sorry Eclaire. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Big hugs to you and your family. Stay strong! :hugs:

I'm so sorry eclaire. Thinking of you today.

I'm so sorry Eclaire. Feel free to message me if you need to talk. We are here for you.

So sorry eclaire. You will be in my prayers today..I know what you are going through. Gah I'm so so sorry

Got it. Here you go :) the experience was so lovely for me and the grandmas-to-be..the baby was kind enough to even move for us!

Attachments

• tmp_2674-Screenshot_2015-02-26-11-23-55485181741.jpg
    tmp_2674-Screenshot_2015-02-26-11-23-55485181741.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
How is everyone doing with eating now? I've been craving lots of fresh fruits lately and it seems the more sour and tart, the better! Everything else from soups to sandwiches to a normal like meatloaf dinner just sounds blah.

I am very sorry Eclaire!

Welcome Dandi!

I haven't been on much lately, but I am still here :) Can't believe I will be 14 weeks in only a few days. The morning sickness is almost gone, only a twinge of nausea maybe every other day or so. Almost feel pretty normal other than the bigger boobs and growing belly :) Still have a stuffy nose and nosebleeds.

My hubby and I were looking over the recommended baby registry items-SO overwhelming!!! I don't even know where to begin. I would imagine we really don't need everything on the list, but how do we know what we will really use??? ugh.....

We have shared our news with almost everyone we wanted to at this point-still have hubby's work and a few more friends to tell. I was a little afraid to tell my boss, only because there is a possible promotion coming up and I didn't want them to not consider me because I will be gone for a few months later this year. It went well though! Everyone is so excited for us & it seems so much more real now that people know.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!!

My appetite finally started picking back up this week and I'm hungry a fair bit. I still get super bad cravings though and if I try to eat something other than the craving while I'm having the craving then I make myself Ill.. Now if the baby would just start craving salads and fruit again instead of Chinese and subway that would be great lol. Although because at my second appointment I had lost over 5.5 lbs since my first appointment my doctor has pretty much told me I can eat whatever I want. Which was the same rule I had with my son and even following that rule I only gained 13 lbs the entire pregnancy.

So i have some great news...my appt with the maternity group went great. Getting my first ultrasound in two weeks. Had a very pleasant surprise today as i was able to get a sneak peak at baby as they have a small monitor. Looks like i will have a very active baby and he/she wouldnt stop moving about like crazy lol. Sooo cant wait for first ultrasound. Now this feels sooo real :) super excited now.

Orion that sounds lovely. Did you get to hear the heart beat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->