September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

What is everyone up to this weekend?

I just did some shopping and had lunch with a good friend, picked up the pup from his spa day and we're chilling together till hubby gets home.
I feel so bloated since yesterday. Anyone have some good remedies?

Im at a rhythmic gymnastics competition today :) My mom is here helping out and cant help but keep rubbing my belly lol. She is beyond excited for her first grandbaby. And ive just been on cloud 9 today ever since i saw our LO yesterday :)

I'm so glad you got to see your little peanut orion! It is a magical experience isn't it??

Nausea here has been pretty bad the last 3 days but today has been a really good day so far. Nose is still pretty stuffy which is pretty much okay with me..I had a craving for pizza all week and finally got my fix lol..I crave hamburger quite a bit as well but every time I eat it I get really bad stomach aches. SO really hates going to the store all the time so I try and ignore most cravings the best I can.

On a side note SO had his arbitration yesterday and from what I am gathering he feels it went great. We should find out in about 2 weeks what the arbitrators decision is. Hopefully he will grant him full back pay of almost two years and his job back. Personally I'd just be happy with his job back. Regardless of the outcome I am just glad we can finally move forward now. SO is in a much better mood than he has been in a while..like a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders..I'm just so happy for him and so so proud for staying strong and keeping his head held high through all of this.

Tonight we are having several of his friends over and potentially their families for a little get together..which usually amounts to them eating and drinking a bunch of junk food and soda and playing magic the gathering for hours on end. When I first got with him if didn't even know what this was..once I was told I thought it was a little nerdy..then I was taught the game..and it is quite hard and full of strategy..I am always up for a good mental challenge myself! They play a style called EDH (no clue what it stands for) I don't like it so it won't be playing tonight. Can't wait until we can make the announcement to all of our friends.

My little bean got its first gift the other day. My great aunt Donna upon hearing the news decided to go out and get the baby a precious stuffed elephant. I found this incredibly heartwarming and sort of funny because just the day before we got the gift SO and I were discussing doing an elephant themed baby room. Guess this just confirms what we will be doing for a theme. Any one else put any thought into baby room themes?

Hey jordy! Hope your nausea stays away for good! I crave pizza every day lately lol. We even made our own last night but it was soooo bad :(
Your nursery theme is so cute. I was thhhhhhhees closer to going with elephants (we still might do sheets and some small decor) but lately I've really loved the Dr Suess "Oh the places you'll go" theme.. more with hot air balloons and something really whimsical. I can't wait to start decorating!

Yes it definitely was very magical...i didnt have a great look, but i will get a better viewing during my 12 week ultrasound in a couple weeks. This was just an in office ultrasound, so it was a smaller screen and was harder to see baby fully.

Our babies room theme is ocean/nemo. It is my favorite room to be in, and any time i want some alone time i go into there :)

My mom already told me she bought baby a couple of small toys already that she happened to see. I told her " spoiling the baby already?" Lol.

Eclaire I am so sorry to hear about your news. That is never something that is easy to deal with hugs!

I'm glad to hear everyone else is doing good!

Afm not much change here just feeling like poo all the time and staying tired. I go for my next appointment on the 9th and nb it is finally with the high risk doctor. I will be 11 weeks the so.hopefully we can get some good pictures of the babies.

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on much lately. I was really busy at work last week and so tired that I'd just sleep on the train to/from work!

How is everyone doing?

MnG - I'm still craving junk food at the moment. Healthy foods are just not appealing at all. I'm also finding sour foods help the nausea, so I've been drinking lots of cloudy lemonade and eating lots of sour sweets!

I'm suffering from really bad bloatedness too. Peppermint tea is good for it but i can't stomach any hot drinks at the moment! :sick:

Nori - have you got any friends or family with little ones who can help you decide what you'll need? I'm lucky I have two sisters with children so I'll be asking them for their advise on most things. That's so exciting that everyone knows now. I can't wait to announce it to everyone else (only immediate family and my best friend knows at the moment).

J&J - I'm jealous you didn't put on much weight during your previous pregnancy! I think I'm going to be one of those ladies that puts on loads of weight - especially if this craving of junk food carries on! :haha:

Orion - I'm glad your first appointment went well!

Jordypotpie - I'm glad your scan went well. And glad to hear your hubby's arbitration went well too. FX'd you both get the result your after. When will you find out? An elephant theme nursery sounds lovely. We've not really thought of a theme yet. We go on holiday in a couple of weeks so we're waiting until we get home before we start getting into the baby planning.

Mommasboys - I have my dating scan on the 9th too! Only 7 more days to go!

Babifever - I'm glad your scan went well. I'm rubbish at reading scan pictures so I have no idea what to look at to see the genitals. Do you mind what you have?

Dandi - have you had any more spotting? How is the hunger now? Im slowly feeling less hungry now (I previously had to eat every couple of hours) so I hope it doesn't last too much longer for you.

Afm - On Saturday me and hubby went shopping on Saturday. He wanted a new suit for my BFF wedding in June. We saw a nice one which he may get. Then we treated ourselves to some lunch seeing as it was payday. We went to a Carribean restaurant. It was yummy. Then on Sunday we just did housework and sat in front of the TV all afternoon!

Last night I had a really bizarre dream...I dreamt I was Anastasia in 50 shades of grey (not seen the film, only read the books when they first came out.) As you can imagine I woke up feeling very very :devil: it must be because we haven't had :sex: for a few weeks because I've been feeling too sick and tired! I must be getting withdrawal symptoms! :haha: But I think the MS is slowly on its way out now as I've been vomiting less over the past few days so fingers crossed we can get back to business soon! Although I think I'll be slightly disappointed now after my dream! :rofl:

Feeling so very sick again!

I'm 11 weeks now and it bloody should bugger off back to where it came from (hopefully into the abyss!!!)

My next scan is on the 11th which seems so long away but im popping into work again tomorrow so im going to try and use the sonicade. It should work now but we shall see!!! Ill probably get lots of eye rolling!

I had some light spotting again Thursday and Saturday mornings, but so light that I almost wouldn't even call it spotting. I'm too panicked about it at this point, but I did call the doctor Thursday just for peace of mind, but the nurse never called be back. I have my first scan tomorrow though so it will either bring good news or bad. I'm just staying positive and hopeful that we'll see a strong heartbeat and all is well.

The hunger has slowed down a bit. I'm still starving as soon as I wake up in the mornings, but I'm less hungry throughout the day and evening. I think it's because as soon as I eat I feel sick. Not MS type sick, just as if I shouldn't have eaten. I also have no appetite for healthy food, which is horrible. I'm going to have to make myself eat right this week even though I don't want it.

Hope everyone is doing well and chugging along! Be glad for every day that goes well!

@bing either way I will be happy, but my chosen sex is a little girl. I already have a son, but ill be happy with boy. Can't wait to get back Harmony results back!! Ha, ha about the dream!

has anyone else took the Harmony test?

@dandi, I'm in Georgia too. Also I have Been spotting since last Saturday. They tell me I have a small hemorrhage from implantation. Hope all is well with you.

I'd really love for the hunger to go away as well. I had a HUGE tub of fruit earlier (2 hours ago) and within 20 mins I'm starving again. Munching on cereal is not cutting it right now :hissy:
Yesterday I ate like a normal person (bfast, lunch, dinner) and didn't have a problem. .. what gives??

Mng- I love the Dr. Seuss theme! I pretty much ate a large pizza to myself in a two day span lol. The nausea over the past like 4 days has gone almost completely away. Only a couple times at most do I feel even slightly sick in a day. Are you still craving pizza? I woke up yesterday from a nap and wanted carrot cake the rest of the day..finally got it and only ate a few bites lol.

Orion- I love the ocean/Nemo theme too. So many great ideas! My mom hasn't purchased any baby items yet..but I'm sure she will start soon enough lol.

Bing-we should know in anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. This arbitrator tends to make a decision in 2 weeks..hoping he does this with this case too as it is a pretty cut and dry one.. you'll think of a theme soon enough..elephants are my absolute favorite animal and they go perfectly male or female..seemed like an easy enough decision to me:p just hoping SO doesn't change his mind hah.

Has anyone looked into a site called everydayfamily? Apparently they send you free samples of baby items and your subscription is free..I'm strongly thinking about doing it. But then..I've never been one to say no to free.

Going to lunch with SO and his family tomorrow. Super excited as we have decided on Mexican food..which I've also been craving. His mom got me maternity bra while she was out shopping and oh my goodness it is like....wearing a cloud. So so so grateful for it. I've also decided SO's mom will be in the room for labor..it would seem wrong if she werent.

I LOVE my maternity bra!!!! And my Madela sleeping bra.. so so comfy I could wear them all day long.

I ended up having pizza yesterday but then today it just doesn't sound good. Nothing sounds good....Like at all. I've made 3 different things to eat and I haven't finished anything. I feel like a prisoner in my own body. The only thing I know for sure is that hubby is loving all the left overs haha

I'm thinking about making a small batch of french toast myself..idk..just sounds really good..but then idk if the egg gets cooked all the way..so not sure if it is safe

french toast is totally ok! It's not like you're eating raw egg whites, right? Enjoy!! :)

Yeah but I just read that cinnamon is known to trigger miscarriages..feeling totally paranoid now

I think youd have to eat TONS of cinnamon to bring that on. Just like pineapple had bromelien in it but I'd have to eat gallons of it to trigger a m/c. I've been eating it for 3 days now and everything is ok. ...1 teaspoon of cinnamon won't harm anything.

Thank you so much for the reassutlrance! I've really been wanting french toast

Littleone - I hope your MS eases off soon! :flower:

Dandi - how did your scan go?

Babifever - what is a harmony test?

MnG - I was at my most hungry between weeks 8 and 10, so fingers crossed you've only got a couple more weeks of it.

Jordypotpie - Yes maternity bras are AMAZING! I hope your Mexican food was nice! I love Fajitas soooo much!

Afm - I ordered some clothes for my holiday online yesterday which arrived today - a pair of maternity shorts and also a couple of Tankinis (to hide my growing belly!). I'm so excited, I can't wait for 3 weeks off work and doing nothing but sitting on a beach sunbathing! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->