September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Unfortunately my scan didn't go well and I'm scheduled for a d&c tomorrow. It's been a hard day but I have faith in God's plan.

Wishing you all the very best in the months to come and I'll be checking in on how everyone is doing!

I'm so sorry to hear that Dandi. :sad1: I'm wishing you and your family lots of :hugs: at this difficult time. I really hope you get your sticky bean soon. :flower:

Unfortunately my scan didn't go well and I'm scheduled for a d&c tomorrow. It's been a hard day but I have faith in God's plan.

Wishing you all the very best in the months to come and I'll be checking in on how everyone is doing!

wishing you the best, sorry for your loss

Dandi, I know how hard this is. Pm me if you would like to talk. It is easier to have someone to commiserate with. :hugs:

I hope it is okay if I continue to stalk. I want so much to see you ladies continue on with healthy pregnancies.

Sorry to hear that Dandi.....and yes Eclaire you are most welcome to keep stalking :)

Of course you can stalk us Eclaire! I hope you and your family are doing okay? :hugs:

Hehe...just on the train to work and been watching some guy put his make up on for the past 20 minutes! :haha: He spends longer putting his make-up on than I do putting mine on! :rofl:

Eclaire, I think it's so sweet of you to continue on with us. I hope you and your family have a lot of support. How are you doing?

After a difficult weekend, I feel like we are finally starting to recover. All of us have been emotional and quick to tears. The hardest part was having my daughter point and say ow each time I used the toilet.

I had a scan on Monday which showed a complete miscarriage. Otherwise they said everything looks good and I am free to try again with my next cycle. My midwife feels that I don't need anything special to carry a pregnancy to term. But since this is two losses in a row the want to monitor me a little closer next time with beta, progesterone checks and early scans to make sure everything is progressing normally. I was told if I have another loss, then my insurance will cover the cost of additional testing.

I have only told two friends, who knew about the pregnancy about the loss. We haven't told any family, because they didn't even know we were trying. We are still debating involving our families. The hard part is that I have to see some of my family on Saturday at a baby shower for my nephew's girlfriend. She is 19 and expecting their oops baby in early April. I just really hope I can keep it together and be happy for them.

I hope all of you are doing well and seeing the end of ms. Exciting times are ahead for all of you.

I really hope elcair that you dont have to go through another loss.

Afm I got my doppler today (dh is picking it up from the post office)...cant wait to hear baby's heartbeat tonight :) It will be a magical evening as it will be the first time we hear it. Now I just want these next 7 days to go by fast so that i can have my scan :)

Dandi I am so sorry for your loss hugs.

Eclarie I'm glad you are feeling a little better a loss is never something easy to deal with. After 3 myself I still find myself worrying and checking every time I use the restroom. Still praying for positive things for you!

Orion I didn't know you could use one if those dopplers so early! Let us know how it goes I may need to check on getting one. ;)

Bing how are you doing hun?

My goodness my son is such a mommy suck lately. I thought he had finally gotten over it, but nope! Haha.

Hi ladies! I am sorry for your loss Dandi. Continue to trust in God's plan.

Eclaire-it is very thoughtful of you to continue on with us! I hope you have a healthy sticky bean very soon!

Bing-I have 2 sister in laws that offered to help us when we are ready to register for baby items. They brought over some maternity clothes last weekend-thank goodness!!! I totally didn't want to spend $ on a bunch of new clothes just yet lol I am thinking I will be busting out the maternity pants very soon!

Does anyone have suggestions for some good bras throughout pregnancy??

I just want to tell you ladies I am very grateful for your kindness and sharing! It is so nice to be able to get advice and go through this wonderfully exciting time of ups and downs with you!!:hugs:

Nori- I've purchased about 7 sleeping brash in 3 different brands and so far I highly, HIGHLY recommend the Madela sleeping bra. It's soo comfy and stretchy, plus it's supportive enough to to Smythe cup size so that's a HUGE perk. The others I got was motherhood maternity brand and I can't stand how tight the band is, plus the stitching is too itchy on the front and back on my shoulder blades.
I will be buying me of the Madela brand for sure!

Dandi I am so sorry for your loss hugs.

Eclarie I'm glad you are feeling a little better a loss is never something easy to deal with. After 3 myself I still find myself worrying and checking every time I use the restroom. Still praying for positive things for you!

Orion I didn't know you could use one if those dopplers so early! Let us know how it goes I may need to check on getting one. ;)

Bing how are you doing hun?
Yes Ive heard of people hearing babys heartbeat on one between 9-10weeks but some found it hard to find. It took me a bit to find where our lo was hiding and Had to do a bit of comparing with My heartbeat as it was hard at first to tell if it indeed was a fast heartbeat. But we are pretty darn sure it was baby as i had the probe way far on my right side. It was awesome to hear baby. Its definitely better to wait until around 11 weeks to use one as you can find baby pretty fast. Baby was about 130bpm as per the screen display :)

I got a maternity bra by a brand called bali if I remember correctly..it feels like you're wearing a cloud.

So a couple weeks ago I had an interview with a local school district and I went in on Tuesday to see if they've put any thought into hiring me. She handed me employment paperwork and said to turn it in Thursday and I will be on the on call list starting today! Leaving in just a few to turn in the paperwork..I'm so excited!

I have the Playtex nursing bras and that's pretty much what I wear, that and a sports bra. I'm comfy all the time lol. I only put on a real bra when I care about how my boobs look. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->