September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ried-minds-pics-hgc-fhr-etc.html#post35047177

How are we all doing lately????

I'm excited to be 9 weeks along today. Just one more month till the 2nd tri! :yipee:

So happy and excited for you mng! Everytime I see that I'm getting close to 11 weeks I feel giddy and excited I couldn't wait to hit 9 weeks. Feels like that was just yesterday. Seems like time is flying. I had my first day of work yesterday (friday) it was a really easy and splendid day. This job is an amazing one. After work I spent the rest of the day with SO at the local magic shop..we didn't get home until well after 10 at night..I got home and curled up in bed and balled I was so tired. He was so kind..made me dinner and brought it to me in bed. Today was another tiring day spent it out amazing about with SO's sister..amazing good part of which we spent at the beach..the weather here has been so sunny and cheerful lately..even the bumblebees are out and hard at work

Yay for you mng....weds i wil be 12 weeks and will be finally able to spread the news. I know its very normal, but i cant help but feel anxious about my first scan on weds. I know baby is all good and i know was doing good during the mini scan, but i cant help it.

Ive made up a cute photo to post as mine and dh's cover photo on facebook. It has baby booties and baby toys along with Sept written underneath in blue gems. And then i also included a purple and a blue soother so that it also becomes a guessing game as to what we may be having.

I love it! So cute!

I managed to talk H into pics this weekend so we'll be doing that on Sunday! I'm so excited. .... what does one wear for such pictures?

My battery is almost dead on my mobile but just a quick one to update you all that I had my Dating scan today. I measured ahead at 13 weeks and my EDD changed to 14th September. Everything is absolutely fine. I shed a little tear when I saw my little bean! :haha:

I'll post a picture soon. Xx

Here he/she is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Awww so cute...i will definitely be sharing a pic of my lil bean on weds. Cant wait to see him/her. Isnt it wonderful to get to see them? You cant help but love that cute lil face that one day you will be giving lots of kisses to.

Bing he/she is adorable! What was the heart rate today? So glad things are going good for you!

Orion you most definitely have to post pictures!

MnG I completely understand your excitement! I can't wait to hit 12 weeks so maybe my worries will go away a little!

Afm I went to the high risk doctor today and had another scan done. They only saw one baby today so it looks like one twin didn't make it. On a brighter note though our little bean was waving and flipping around in there like crazy. His/Her heart beat was 170 today which they said was very good. Now just one more week until I reach 12 weeks and I may can feel a little better and not worry so much. They also changed my due date back to September 29th which lines up exactly the same as my lmp.

Attachments

• Message_1425927150196-1.jpg
    Message_1425927150196-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Message_1425927133726-1.jpg
    Message_1425927133726-1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Message_1425927115735-1.jpg
    Message_1425927115735-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Message_1425927094077-1.jpg
    Message_1425927094077-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Very cute pic Bing!

Orion-that sounds like a very cute picture and idea for sharing the good news :)

I hope everyone else is doing well tonight! Mng-sometimes it feels like the weeks drag on-especially on weeks with dr appointments! It will get here soon for you :)

I've been out the loop for along time.

How is everyone?

Orion- I still get anxious every scan/appt I always Hold my breath until I hear or see a hb.

Bing- so cute!

Afm we paid to have an early scan and found out we're having a daughter!

Congrats bing and what a lovely pic I was bumped ahead a whole 7 days at my dating scan !!!

Good luck for Wednesday Orion it will be a wonderful day xx

And so glad you are doing well mng its so nice to stalk you guys and see that your all doing so well !!

And congrats to all the other ladies here who I did not get time to spend with in the tww

Mommas- I'm sorry to hear about the twin. How are got doing? :hugs:

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies! I have my first prenatal in less than an hour. I'm excited to see what they have to say Though I know there's no US at today's appt Boooo :(

Have a great day girls!

Mng-Good luck at your appointment!

Mommas- sorry about the loss of one but also congrats as the other is doing so great!

Orion- I love the idea you have for fb. I will be keeping an eye out for that change!

Bing- your LO is looking beautiful and perfect! This is such an amazing experience!

MnG Thanks hun I am ok. My doctor had told us not to get to excited about the twins because a lot of times one doesn't make it. So we have been prepared for it the whole time. I'm just glad that one of our little miracles is still hanging on strong. Now if the next 29 weeks will just hurry up lol. Let us know how your appointment goes today.

Jordy Thank you!

Thanks jordy...yeah i cant wait for tomorrow and wish it got here sooner. I just want to tell everyone and see my lo doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->