September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Well the day has finally come...im excited but very nervous. Keep your fx that this scan goes fantastic and baby is as healthy as can be.

Bing and mommas your little beans are looking so cute!

How we're your appointments Mng and Orion?

Hello to all of the uniteers! Is everyone doing well and feeling good?

My apt isnt until this afternoon but will def update on it later :)

My appointment went well. Lots of info I didn't know about. I also have the option to sign up for pre birth classes and I think H and I will most likely take those so we know what to expect as far as delivery.

I had to call off work today. I felt fine all morning until I stood up to go shower. I got really faint, very, very sweaty, my heart was racing and had the overall feeling like I was going to puke and/ or poop my brains out... like food poisoning onset. Shortly after that subsided I had major cramps which are still ongoing.
I called the OB who said if I wasn't spotting that I probably just have a stomach bug. I still feel really crappy even though I haven't vomited. .. .. is this what MS feels like? :shrug:

Ok so my apt went fantastic and baby looks soooo cute. Didnt get the pictures but im thinking i should be able to get a copy once my maternity dr has seen them. Tech didnt say anything was wrong with baby, so i will have to see what the dr says on the 27th. But baby looked fine so im not worried a bit. I finally got to spread my news to everyone and they are super excited.

Orion, so glad to hear baby is doing well and you can finally share your great news! :)

Yeah im soooo happy i made it to 12 weeks :) It feels like a giant weight taken off my shoulders.

Orion so glad to hear baby is doing great and can't wait to see pics of your little one.

So happy for you orion!

I've had a slight yellowish/greenish discharge the past couple days..after googling most say that unless there is itching burning or an odor with it it isn't any cause for alarm. I get some slight discomfort once every other day or so mostly just stuff stretching I'm sure. I plan on mentioning it at my appointment the 24th. I don't think it's after nursing but it is definitely odd to see when I wipe.

Jordy I have had that since I was around 8 weeks and my doctor said changes in discharge is just part of pregnancy and creating the mucous plug. Tmi but sometimes it is even like ewcm with the yellow tint to it. If you are burning, itching or it has a smell though I'd definitely ask your ob about it just to make sure. Hope this helps a little!

Helps me tons mommas! There is no itching burning or odor..just the odd color. Glad it isn't anything to worry about!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Sorry I've not been around much. I'm really busy at work this week as it's my last week at work before I am off on annual leave for 3 weeks. I have been reading along with everyone's posts, ive just had no time to post myself

MnG/Orion - I'm glad your appointments went okay :thumbup:

Mommas - I'm so sorry to hear you lost one of your twins. :( at least you still have one miracle to look forward to! :)

Thanks for everyone's comments regarding my scan pic. It all seems very real now!

Eclaire - nice to hear from you. How are you doing?

Emski - how are you? Not long for you now! Are you excited?

Jordypotpie - I have had lots of changes in CM. As everyone said, as long as your not red, sore and itchy down there I'm sure it's fine!

Afm - I have 6 more days to go until I'm out of the danger zone from getting chickenpox :happydance: no spots yet so fingers crossed they stay away for another 6 days! Then we go on holiday a week today to Cuba for 2 weeks. I really can't wait for a bit of relaxation, sitting on the beach, reading a good book. Oh and we got a Moses Basket yesterday! A neighbour have it to us for free which was nice.

Xx

Pinkee - how are you? Yay for team pink! :pink: Have you thought of any names yet?

Nori - nice to hear from you. How are you doing! Yes the weeks/days definately drag when you have an upcoming appointment! :)

Bing-hope you have a great time :) I am hoping the hubby and I can fit in some time away in a few months.

Orion-glad your apt went well.

Eclaire-so nice to hear from you, I hope you are doing okay.

Mng-I am planning on sending in our registration this week for classes this summer. I want to make sure we get the days that work for our schedules and not sure how many people sign up for them.

I am doing very well, almost feel normal lol

Had apt yesterday afternoon. 15wks 3 days today. Heart rate 156bpm and baby moving around like crazy (we could hear the thumping in the doppler). Very happy things are going well.

Next will be the big scan right around 20 weeks!! Can't believe it, things are going so quickly.

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hi

I am well other than I am starting to get uncomftable I excited but also very scared about him coming in the next 12 weeks. Time has gone so quickly I can't believe mist of you ladies are nearly into your 2nd tri this year already seems to be flying by !!! I only have 5 weeks left of work:happydance:

Oh only 6 days left I have my fingers crossed you stay spot free

Anyone else getting out of breath easily?
I took the pup for a walk yesterday and had to stop across the street! It's a little incline but still, i was so shocked how I could barely breathe. I could just imagine how walking up stairs is going to go in the later months :-/

@ MnG yes I got out of breath quite early on just walking was like omg !! I am now out of breath walking up the stairs and I have the 3rd tri waddle lol you have all of this to come !!!

@ MnG yes I got out of breath quite early on just walking was like omg !! I am now out of breath walking up the stairs and I have the 3rd tri waddle lol you have all of this to come !!!

I can't believe how quick the time went for you! Holy crap! Is your nursery all finished? Pics please! :)

Nursery just needs the finishing touches and its done :) we brought the new car last weekend as we normally drive a 3 door fiesta so we have had to get a proper 5 door family car its all becoming really real I will take some pics of the nursery and let you guys see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->