September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Yes i too find im getting out of breath easily...i can even feel it in my legs when i walk lots.

Anyone else getting out of breath easily?
I took the pup for a walk yesterday and had to stop across the street! It's a little incline but still, i was so shocked how I could barely breathe. I could just imagine how walking up stairs is going to go in the later months :-/

Me me me!!! My Asthma has been really bad the last few weeks too. I'm dreading what it will be like in the 3rd tri!

After a busy week at work I've finally finished and now have 3 weeks off :happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :headspin: :loopy:

Nori - I hope you get that vacation before LO arrives. I'm so glad your scan went well. I have my 20 week scan on 28th April.

Emski - I am already counting down the months until I finish work...5 months to go! :haha:

Hope you have fun on your time off bing. I dont get time off until the easter long weekend. My 20 week scan is May 4th. It will be a nice early bday gift for dh as his bday is may 24.

Ladies, please say a prayer for bean and for me today.
I had some bleeding last night and decided (for my sanity) to head to the ER. After extensive BW, urine specimen and an US they diagnosed me with a threatened m/c.
We did get to see baby and his/her HR was 169, however I'm still so so scared that something is going to happen. :cry:
I had some more bleeding again this morning and have been ordered to stay off my feet and drink fluids.
It took so long for H and I to get to this point I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens.
Positive thoughts are appreciated!

MnG sending all the positive thoughts I can your way you and your little bean are in my prayers take it easy and rest up this weekend xxx :hugs:

Mng-sending thoughts and prayers your way. Try to just follow their orders of staying off your feet. I imagine you will call your Dr. first thing Monday...please keep us updated as you can. :hugs:

Thanks girls. I've been napping with pup and can't wait for hubby to get home.
I wiped some brown earlier (3hrs ago) and haven't had any since so I'm hoping that's the last of it.
Trying to stay positive and focus on the good :)
You girls are the best :hugs:

Just wanted to share the pic of bean from last night.
I forgot to mention he was measuring plus 1 day so I've been focusing on that instead of the intermittent spotting.

Attachments

• 2015-03-14 14.58.24.jpg
    2015-03-14 14.58.24.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
MnG - sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Just make sure you follow doctors orders and stay off your feet. I really have everything crossed for you both that everything turns out fine. :hugs: :flower:

Mng- you and your bean are in my thoughts and prayers! Any update?

The only update is that i do still have cramps but haven't had any more spotting (red or otherwise) since earlier in the day. Praying its all over.

I am praying for you. Please keep us posted. I'm feeling very anxious for you

Thank you again girls. It means the world to me!
I ordered a doppler a few days ago on ebay so hopefully it'll be here by mid week!

Also, it dawned on me earlier today that I had an internal check for Stds at my first prenatal (4 days ago)... I'm thinking it's possible that could have caused the bleeding. *IF* that's true then I should have spotting again in a few days from the cervical check they did last night in the ER.

Fx for you mng...yes anything internal exam wise can cause bleeding if the cervix is easily irritated. Its a reason why some get bleeding after sex. So it is a possibility that may have caused it.

Happy Sunday ladies. We're off to go shopping and then take some baby announcement pics. I was planning on making it official (in fb land) this week but with what's happened I think we may wait the extra 2 weeks now.
What's everyone else got planned today?

Happy Sunday ladies. We're off to go shopping and then take some baby announcement pics. I was planning on making it official (in fb land) this week but with what's happened I think we may wait the extra 2 weeks now.
What's everyone else got planned today?

MnG - make sure you take it easy and don't do too much. Have you had any more spotting/cramps?

It's Mothering Sunday in the UK today. So we're just having a lazy day in front of the TV and sorting a few bits out for the holiday. Hubby bought me a card "From the Bump on Mother's Day". :)

Has anyone else been suffering from headaches? I've had one nearly every day for the last week. It's a dull pain at the front of my head and is getting really irritating. I'm not sure if I should get it looked at before we go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->