September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Mng-any more spotting? Hopefully it ended and was just from the exam like you said. Praying all is well, take it easy.

Bing-that was very sweet of your husband :) I have had headaches off and on for a few weeks, but I have read it's normal at this point in the pregnancy. I am not sure about having them daily though.

I am still feeling almost normal. I had a really bad nosebleed the other night ...I was a little upset by something someone said though, so maybe that contributed a little to it. I know I am extra sensitive now, but I would like to think that others that have had children would know things to say and not to say to a pregnant woman. It was a relative and she stopped over the other night, almost the first comment was, oh you've got a belly already. I said yes, the dr. said part of it was from things shifting around, ie-intestines, etc....and she just chuckled and said, never heard that before. I took it like she thought I shouldn't have a belly yet or something. I know she didn't mean it in a bad way, but it upset me nonetheless. :cry:

Anyway....I am thinking this is a good week to make a trip to the store and start deciding on a theme for the nursery. Hubby is just very busy working at the new house every weekend so that we can move soon, so we are limited on when we can go. We will just have to pick a day and make some time to go. We did get signed up for our birthing classes this weekend. Something to look forward to this summer.

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good:thumbup:

I haven't had any spotting since last night. Thank you ladies for your well wishes and support! !

Bing your hubby is super sweet to do that. How cute!

Nori- I haven't had any headaches except yesterday but I'm attributing it to laying on the couch all damn day.
Have you thought about nursery themes? Are you moving far from where you are now?

I haven't had any spotting since last night. Thank you ladies for your well wishes and support! !

Bing your hubby is super sweet to do that. How cute!

Nori- I haven't had any headaches except yesterday but I'm attributing it to laying on the couch all damn day.
Have you thought about nursery themes? Are you moving far from where you are now?

I am glad you are doing better Mng-that's great news! We are moving about 20 miles from where we are at now. So, not too far, but at least outside of the city and to a bigger house :) I haven't really looked at themes yet-only browsed a few online...I don't know if we should go with one like a Disney or Noah's Ark theme or stick with animals or shapes. I guess once we start looking we will figure out what we like:)

With my son and with this baby so far I had almost daily headaches. It is worth getting checked out though because headaches that don't go away and migraines can be a sign of preeclampsia/high blood pressure. It can also be completely normal though. :)

I've just gotten the start of a headache and feel quite dizzy. Laying down and drinking water while I try and fall asleep is what I'm doing.

Glad you are doing better mng!

My doppler came in!! :yipee: After 15 mins I finally found him/her! HR still about 169. Hurray! I'll feel better from here on out being able to check up on little bean :)

Anyone else going to get a doppler or have one already?

Yah, I'm so happy for you MnG! :wohoo:

I'm not sure if I'm going to get a doppler yet. I might do as we've not actually heard the heartbeat yet. Only seen it flicker on the screen.

I got my NT scan results today and they came back as a low risk for Down's syndrome. :) However my blood test showed one of my hormone levels was low which can affect the babies growth so they have scheduled me for another scan at 34 weeks to check its growth. I'm not too worried though as the same thing happened for my sister and I was 4 days ahead at my 12 week scan.

I had a lovely day off work today...had a lie in and then had my hair done. It feels so nice to get my roots done and I feel normal again :haha:

Oh and I rang my midwife about my headaches. She said to make sure I'm well hydrated and if they are bad take paracetamol. Then if I still have them when I get back from holiday to get my blood pressure checked!

How is everyone else doing?

I have a Doppler. I've used it since 9 weeks but I didn't find a heartbeat until 10 weeks. I use it every few days still because waiting a month to hear it at the doctors appointments is brutal. :)

Well im officially in the second tri now at 13 weeks today :) Cant believe how time has flew by so fast. Next thing i know my little peanut will be here :)

Yah...that's great news Orion!

Anyway I'm off on my holiday now so I won't be around for 2 weeks! I hope everyone has a great fortnight. Speak to you all when I'm home!

Xx

I've felt nauseous most of today. Blehhh..had to cut up 60+ grapefruits today at work..needless to say I got a blister and it tore open..hasn't stopped throbbing since it happened this morning. Looking forward to the weekend..really want to sleep in and rest up.

Have a great time Bing

Sorry that happened to you Jordy. I too cant wait for the weekend.

Bing have loads of fun while gone!

MnG how are you doing?

Orion is it tomorro when you go back to the doctor or am I just crazy thinking you said the 20th?

Afm is anyone else 12+ weeks and still getting sick? I had horrible all day sickness up until 10 weeks and have been fine for a couple of weeks now. Then last night I ate some ranch dip with chips and have been sick to my stomach every since. :-# I just feel awful and could sleep all day if I was able. Speaking of sleep the fatigue has not worn off either like I assumed it would. I didn't experience any of this with my two successful pregnancies they were very smootgh
smooth sailing so to speak lol.

Mommas- I have my next appt on the 27th so you are close lol. It will be nice as my mom is coming to that prenatal, so she will get to hear more about how baby is doing when we go over the us pics. She was there at the us as well. Its her very first grandbaby as well as on dh side. So this will be one very spoiled baby lol.

Mommas- I'm doing good. I would say I'm great except I'm getting really bad pelvic pain that's getting worse daily. This morning is to the point effete I'm limping and it feels like my left hip can pop out any second.
Im sorry you're not feeling so good after eating. Same thing has been happening to me lately after dinner..I just feel so blah that I dont want to look at food again.

We finally made it FB official last night. I got our pics back from the photographer and they came out so good I couldn't wait any more :haha:

Orion- how's the land of 2nd tri? make sure you leave plenty of space for us! :)

Mng- Its been great. I can already feel a slight bump forming but nothing actually that noticeable with my pooch lol. Oh i will def leave lots of room for you ladies.

So bummed out and worried! I woke up this morning to pink spotting when I wiped. :cry: The doctor seen me right away and we found the heartbeat immediately but he said that if I am having a miscarriage there is nothing he can do. Which I alreadt knew that of course, but he didn't even try to figure out where the bleeding was coming from. He said to just keep my regular appointment Wednesday unless the bleeding got heavier. I'm so heartbroken and just confused as to what is going to happen. Just when I stop worrying so much because I made it to 12 weeks this happens. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->