September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Mommas did you just recently have sex? That can cause bleeding from the cervix. Most times since its still early a small amount of bleeding is normal and often isnt something bad. Fx that baby is still ok.

Orion we had sex two nights ago but I would assume that I would've started bleeding before today but who knows. He found the heart beat right away with the doppler but that didn't make m w feel any better not knowing why I am bleeding. My first miscarriage was at 11 weeks 5 days so I am just terrified at this point thinking the worst is going to happen yet again.

Yeah who knows...lets just hope its nothing wrong with baby. You've already been through one loss, so hoping this baby is a fighter.

Mommas... how are you doing? any more bleeding? Hopefully baby is doing is snug as a bug in a rug :)

MnG I am ok just trying to take it easy. The spotting is only when I wipe and tmi but it is a pinkish/brown mixed spotting. Reminds me of what I have a few hours before my actual period starts. I am having some pretty painful cramps near my right ovary which is where my corpus luteum cyst is so I'm wondering if maybe that could be it. I'm really just grasping at straws right now.

How are you doing today?

I wish I could give you my fetal doppler to rest your mind.
I didn't believe my doctor (cause what do they know lol) but if it helps he said if it's not enough blood to fill a pad every hour then it's most likely not a MC.
I hope that gives you a little piece of mind.
Drink plenty of water and take advantage of couch time...seriously, have hubby wait on you ;)

Thank you! We did hear the babies heart beat yesterday, but if I had some where I could go to buy a doppler I would get one just to know it's still there daily lol. I have been on the couch all day and water is all I have been able to drink for weeks now so that's a good thing. If it gets any worse before Wednesday I will definitely be back at the doctor or er. Just praying at this point that my baby is a strong one we've come to far to lose this fight now.

Mommas-hoping things are okay with you and all is well with baby.

Hope you have a great time Bing!

Mng-I am glad you are doing better, making it facebook official is a fun way to share the news :) What kind of picture did you post? (sorry if you already said and I missed it)

I am doing well, didn't sleep well last night-had a lot of pain in my hips and low back. We have a waterbed right now and it's just not enough support and makes it really hard for me to shift positions and even get out of bed in the morning sometimes. Hubby said we could put a regular mattress in the frame for the time being and when we move in a couple of months we are planning on getting a new bed/mattress anyway. So I went to look at some mattresses today, hopefully we can get one soon. I am feeling all kinds of little flutters-or at least I think that's what they are. It's hard to know since it's all new, but it feels like butterflies flying around in my lower belly and sometimes like little flickers. I don't go back to the dr til april 10th for our big scan. We did finally decide on booking a "babymoon" so that's exciting :) I will be around 25-26 weeks then so hopefully will still feel good. I can't wait to just relax with hubby and enjoy the beach!!!:happydance:

I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the March madness going on :)

Here's some of the pics we used for the announcement. I love how they came out.

Nori- where are you going on your babymoon? We're going to go back to Riviera Maya...just can't decide when...ideally I'd like to be under the 6 month mark.

Mommas- how are you doing?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1426795826142.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1426795826142.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Nori

MnG those are absolutely adorable!

Afm the spotting was gone as of late last night so praying it stays away. I have been having sharp pains down the when standing today so hoping that it's just streching and nothing bad.

That's awesome that the spotting is gone. Yay!
Hope it's smooth sailing for all of us through the 2nd and 3rd tri's. Can't believe how quick time is flying by!!

I can't believe I am 13 weeks today..time has flown by so fast!

Mng no more spotting so hopefully it that was just some random thing. Now I have an awful cold and to top it off my kids are out of school for spring break so they are bored bc momma is sick to go anywhere. I made my appointment yesterday for my 3D gender scan I go the 11th I'm supper excited. I will only be 15 weeks 4 days but she said that is actually a perfect time ans if they can't tell I will come back for free. Something else to count down the days to lol.

Jordy this 13 weeks has gone by faster than I expected!

Time is definitely flying!! I thought I'd never get to be a lime and here it is almost 12 weeks now!!

The 11th is my birthday so I'm biased that it's a great day to have a gender scan. How exciting! :yipee:

Haven't been posting much here. I have a journal so basically making sure I record milestones there, etc.

14+1 today. Went for a check up yesterday and doc could not find the heartbeat with Doppler. The same issue I have been having with mine from home. So I had to get a ultrasound. He was fine, movin About and flipping. I'm convinced he hides from dopplers.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Glad to hear the spotting is gone mommas!!

MnG-we are going to Florida-fort myers beach :) It's somewhere both of our families have always gone, even before we knew each other lol So, we try to keep the tradition alive and go when we can.

Sounds like everyone is doing well overall-it's nice to be done with the ms and such.

I am feeling fine, can no longer hide my bump at work, so as I am randomly running into people in different departments they are asking...politely at least ;) I am feeling pretty good-feeling flutters every once in a while, maybe a couple of times a week I would say. It's usually at night when I am laying down relaxing.

I hope everyone's week is going well!!

Had an appointment todat and little one was flipping and jumping around. The heartbeat today was 156 so I am convinced it is a boy!

How are you ladies doing today?

Attachments

• Message_1427299618641(1)-1.jpg
    Message_1427299618641(1)-1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Morning ladies. It's been so quiet here.

I love fort myers! Hubby's family and I went 2 years ago to surprise his gram for her bday. It's so pretty, if go back any day! I hope your vacation is a blast!

Mommas- your LO has gotten so big!

Has anyone felt any movement yet? I could have sworn I felt something 2 days ago but chalked it up to my imagination. :shrug:

I swear I've been feeling little taps and thunks periodically the past couple weeks. Dr will forever claim it's gas..now I've been extremely gassy this whole pregnancy and can honestly say what I am feeling is definitely not a gas bubble moving. They always happen right where my baby is at too.

Everyone's LOs are looking so perfect and beautiful! Can't wait to see mine again May 5th! It is also the scan we find out what we are having. Plus it's my brother's birthday!

Sorry for not posting as much these days..I've been working quite a bit and busy when I'm not. We got to hear baby's heart beat Tuesday. It was such a magical experience! Didn't tell us what the rate was..just that it sounded excellent :)

I started feeling the flutters early, like 13-14 weeks and now I feel full blown baby kicks. The flutters feel like weird squirmy movements to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->