September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

I definitely don't think mine was gas then... since gas comes out.. this felt like a big whoosh feeling. Then last night rolling over I felt like someone tapping from the inside. :shrug:

Yeah im not sure if ive been feeling baby. Sometimes i feel odd feelings but not sure if it is baby. Had my next apt today and babies hb is at 150bpm. Also my due date changed from sept 23 to Sept 21st. Baby was ahead by two days :)

Ladies, I'm so sick. Woke up with cold shakes and a fever, severe headache and horrid back pain. I'm constipated again and this time nothing is working. I even broke down and took Tylenol. Hubby ran out for ginger ale and milk of mag I'm hoping to get things moving here. .I can't even burp properly :cry:

Aww sorry to hear you arent feeling well mng...tylenol is a great thing to take as its completely safe for baby so you dont have to worry about having to take it if need be. Sometimes i have the odd neck ache or headache and have to take extra strength tylenol. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks orion! How is 2nd tri treating you? get started on that nursery yet? I can't believe I'll be joining in just a week!

Its going pretty good...most times i often wonder if i even have a baby as im hardly feeling anything lol. But its nice to have the confirmation when i go to my appts :) Lol my nursery is almost completed as i have had tons of stuff due to babysitting kids. And any time ive found good deals ive picked things up. We never really used the guest room to much and always had toys in there, so i just decided to make it into a kids room. And then when we began trying, i started finding baby things to put away. The main things i still have to do are added changes for when we find out the gender. Right now its a neutral ocean theme, but will add more of boy or girl stuff when we find out in May.

We also have our planned date for our gender reveal party and plan on doing it for the Mothers day weekend may 9th with mothers day landing on the 10th :) So im super excited to work on planning for that. I still cant believe that we are expecting our first.

Bought a pack of diapers and onesies the other day..really sunk in then.

Mng- so so sorry you are so sick! I've felt like I've had a cold for about 4 days now. I hope you recover quickly!

Orion..how awesome! We have been planning our gender reveal party for that day as well! The scan will be the 5th but it will be sealed in an envelope and dropped off with my brother with a big box. Only the floral department of the local grocery store gets to see what's wrote on the paper..then Saturday morning they will fill the box full of either pink or blue helium filled balloons. I can't wait to open the box! We will also be celebrating my SO and brothers birthdays at the party as it falls right between both their birthdays.

Going to Vegas at the end of may for a magic tournament. I am looking forward to getting to see vegas. I mainly want to see circus circus

Nice...we would leave it as a surprise for us too but i hate to wait lol. May is going to be busy for us as its hubbys bday on the 24th, and we are doing a day trip to Vancouver to the aquarium and then headed to the island for the may long weekend. So I hope April goes by super fast lol.

MnG I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Orion that is so awesome that you already had so much stuff for the baby. Our sons are 9 and 8 so we have nothing from them left.

Jordy I love that gender reveal idea!

We are planning on doing a photo shoot for our gender reveal so I hope it goes well. It is hard to believe that 14 weeks is coming uo so fast!

Ok today i got to listen to one of the best sounds ever...when using my doppler this afternoon I got to hear tons of my peanuts movements in the amniotic fluid. Totally sounded like swimming around. I had to look up some videos to confirm i indeed was hearing baby moving. I have definitely been hearing the kicks and such. But now I know why i almost hear nothing in the evening as baby keeps to themselves. This was also the first time i myself fully found the hb. Other times baby was hiding from me. Baby seems really active in the late afternoon, so anytime i want to listen to baby thats the time to do it :)

I definitely don't think mine was gas then... since gas comes out.. this felt like a big whoosh feeling. Then last night rolling over I felt like someone tapping from the inside. :shrug:

Actually you can feel gas from the inside.....that's usually were it starts

MnG-I hope you are feeling better!!

Jordy-Vegas will be a fun trip :)

Orion-that's so awesome that you have so much done already!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!!:thumbup:

Guys, guys.. There's 5 days until my ultrasound day! Gah! I can't wait!

Omg! You're a mango already! Time has flown by! So excited for your ultrasound!

I'm so freaking excited! 12:30 on Monday can not come soon enough!

I get to find out at exactly 19 weeks...on my brother's birthday. Time is absolutely flying by

And welcome bm11! Perfect little peach you have. How is your pregnancy going so far?

JandJ- bump picture anytime soon?

Orion- took me until just now but Vancouver is only like 3 hours from us lol

This was from 18.5 ish weeks. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls. I have been so so sick this past week I haven't don't much of anything. I'm sorry I haven't caught up with any of you. .. I've been seeing double most days, with a debilitating cough, migraine and congestion. :(
Doctor put me on amoxicillin but it's only day 3 so I'm hoping another day or 2 and I'll finally start feeling better.
I hope you're all progressing on track. Good luck to anyone who has appts coming up! :) For now though I'm going back to sleep.

Jordy- lol too funny. Yeah we live in Abbotsford, so the last time we journeyed to vancouver was on public transit as we dont drive. So those days end up being all day trips unless we go somewhere with family. So needless to say we dont leave abbotsford too often lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->