September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

MnG I hope your medicine starts working soon and you get to feeling better!

Hi ladies,

Glad to see everyone is progressing so well and mostly feeling better. Sorry you are sick mng.

Well I got the shock of my life yesterday when I got two positive pregnancy tests. I haven't even had my first period after the mc. I went in for betas yesterday and they confirmed it is indeed a new pregnancy since my hcg levels are higher than when I miscarried. I do a second round of blood work tomorrow. The only problem is we can't date the pregnancy just yet. My mind is blown by this surprise. I think we are looking at an early to mid-December due date.

Jandj- looking good!

Mng- I really hope you start getting better soon! I just got over a nasty sinus cold myself.

Orion- I Google out of curiosity and your town is 4 hours from us. Not too far..I just can't get past the border haha..no passport.

Eclaire- omg!!! Super congrats to you! What a miracle!

Eclarie omg how exciting! I am keeping my fx that you have a very very sticky bean this time! Please keep us updated sending prayers your way.

Eclaire- what a great surprise for you!! That's truly amazing! :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I came into work today eveb though I only feel somewhat human. .. we'll see how the day progresses.

Have a good day girls!

Congrats Elcaire-that is very exciting, what a blessing. Prayers this is a sticky bean and a healthy pregnancy for you!

Mng-Hopefully the meds are working and you are feeling better.

JandJ-nice bump pic :) Can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Monday.

I have been feeling pretty good, with the exception of yesterday....it felt like there was a rubber band around my lower abdomen that was way too tight coupled with a feeling of lots of pressure! I can only assume its round ligament pain and is normal. It isn't too bad today, we shall see what the day brings.

Yay eclair...fx that this one is your Sticky bean...def keep us updated.

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm back from my holiday. Had a great time. Cuba was lovely, lots of character and amazing beaches - I've never been anywhere with such fine sand which doesn't burn your feet when you walk on it.

How is everyone? I've just been catching up on what I missed whilst away.

Mommas - im still getting sick every now and again. I notice it is more when I am really really tired so yesterday was a bad day with the jetlag. So sorry you had some spotting but I'm glad to hear it has stopped now and baby was doing fine at your scan!

Nori - I hope you got your mattress sorted. I've been feeling something in there too but unsure if it's baby moving as it's still early. Florida sounds lovely! My dad lives in Spain so we are going out there mid June for a long weekend for our final holiday before LO arrives.

MnG - I love your announcement pics! They are so cute! So sorry to hear you got sick. I hope your feeling better now. :hugs:

Babifever - glad baby is doing okay and is just hiding from the dopplers!

Jordypotpie - the movement I've been feeling feels like gas bubbles moving around but in the front of my belly where my baby is rather than near by bum! :haha: I swear whilst on holiday I felt a baby kick, it felt like someone punched me inside, but I've not felt it since so thinking I imagined it now! I love your gender reveal idea!

BM11 - welcome :wave: you've joined a fantastic group of ladies here! ;) how has your pregnancy been so far?

J&J - lovely bump picture! I hope your scan goes well on Monday!

Eclaire - that is amazing news! Im so so happy for you! :wohoo: I'm praying you have a sticky bean this time and I hope you stick around on the thread!

Afm - we made it FB official yesterday! It's so exciting telling people and no longer having to hide it! We posted a picture for our announcement of us on holiday. It was of my feet in flip flops, hubby's feet in flip flops and some baby flip flops inbetween our feet with the sea in the background! :)

I'm starting to show a lot now and strangers are noticing. We got sent to the front of the queue at immigration at Cuba airport as someone noticed and also got free upgrade to extra leg room seats on the flight home! It's going to be fun going back into the office on Tuesday for first time in 4 weeks and seeing everyone's faces, let's just hope they don't think I just over ate whilst on holiday :haha:

Our next midwife appointment is next Friday and then my 20 week scan is on 28th April. We're not going to find out the sex though. Going team yellow the whole way! :)

Bing glad you are back safe and sound. Your trip sounds like it was a good one. I am glad you were able to relax and have some fun. I can wait to hear how your coworkers react to your bump.

Afm went in for the second betas yesterday. Unfortunately they didn't have the results by the end of business so I have to wait until Monday. I am still planning to tell my husband tomorrow in an Easter egg. woke up this morning with a really sore throat and nasal congestion. I am so tired of being sick. 3 weeks ago my whole family had the stomach flu. It is amazing how frequently you get ill when you have a toddler in the house. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I love how your going to tell your hubby! Let us know how he reacts! :)

I love love love the Easter egg idea. You're too cute Eclaire! :) Hope you feel better soon. I'm just finally starting to feel better after that horrid sickness. I'm pretty convinced it was early forms of bronchitis..yuck! Lots of fluids for you love :)

Bing-happy to have you back here!

Has anyone started on the nursery yet?
We just finished the flooring today and put together the crib. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want a white plush area rug or something with color. The room is yellow with (butternut squash) orangeish accents and the floor is a dark wood. White furniture. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 2015040395120747.jpg
    2015040395120747.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Bing- welcome back! Glad you had such a lovely trip! Do tell us how going back to work is!

Eclaire- that idea is so adorable I am sure he will be absolutely tickled!

MN g-string love the room so far..I think a white plush area rug would be perfect..but I love white as a color.

If discussing nursery ideas counts as starting..we have lol. We decided that it will definitely be elephant themed..and we also decided on gray and white as the colors with pops of pink or blue in the room. He has no interest in starting the nursery yet though. (It means finding a new home for his "office" and he also thinks we have all the time in the world) he is rather ridiculous sometimes..I won't be able to do an excess amount once I'm bigger and further along..I really want to be a big part of the nursery though. It's only what almost every girl has dreamed about their whole life.

jordy- yay for elephants! I think you've mentioned that before too. Zulily has a lot of elephant themed things that were just on sale.. one can never shop too early :haha:

Here's another pic with the crib. I'm leaning more towards a white area rug.. nothing too big.

Attachments

• 2015040495143341.jpg
    2015040495143341.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Loving the floor and crib MnG. I think a white rug too! :)

I want to start decorating our nursery. We have so much to sort out though before we can even think about decorating! :(

Happy Easter everyone! 🐥🐣 xx

I told my husband in an Easter egg this morning. He hasn't been feeling well, so his reaction was a little flat. He looked at it and said "really"? Then I had to explain the blood tests and that indeed this was a new pregnancy. He claims he is happy but is lamenting that the due date is in December. He said this explains a lot of my behaviors over the last week and "no offence" my mood swings.

We are both looking forward to the hcg results tomorrow. And we are not telling anyone until we are out of the first trimester. Both of us still fear another loss.

Hope everyone is having a fun Easter.

MnG I love the white area rug idea grey would also look great with the yellow. I just love grey and yellow together it's to cute and very gender neutral. ;)

Bing glad you had a wonderful time and you are back.

Eclarie maybe he is just holding back his emotions because of the losses. After 3 losses myself when we found out we were pregnant again we were both excited but held it in due to the worry especially my husband. Now that we have entered the safe zone even though I still worry hubby acts completely different. He is always rubbing and kissing my belly it is very sweet. He is praying for a daddy's girl but I have a feeling it is another boy which is perfectly fine with me. :)

Eclaire- I'm not a very patient person lol. ... post those results girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->