September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Thanks ladies. We had a good talk last night. He says he is excited and hopeful. I am on pins and needles waiting for the office to call with the lab results. If they are good I think I will feel a little safer and much happier.

Mng I love the idea of a white rug, but beware. White and babies/toddlers equal stains and lots of time on your hands and knees scrubbing. Spit up, diaper leaks, messy foods and toys can all ruin a rug in no time. I think agray rug sounds like a beautiful option too. Just a thought from my experience and shock to discover things like banana stains.

That's a good point with the stains. Maybe ill do white for the time being and go with another color once baby starts moving around. ..

I keep checking back here every 10 mins to see if you've updated lol

Sorry. I got my test results while out at a playdate.

Hcg. Progesterone
Weds. 521. 13.1
Fri. 1245. 15

They are putting me on a progesterone supplement and trying to determine when to bring me in for a dating scan.

Your hcg levels look great! Do you really need progesterone supplement? I was told we couldn't conceive bc I had low P4 levels but no one's mentioned anything since to me.
did you have low levels before?

Had a break through yesterday with SO we are starting the nursery this week. And last night he put his hand on my bump for the first time. He was completely entranced by the moment. I about cried.

How are all of you lovelies doing?

I got cornered by my cousin yesterday lol. Was asked about a million questions. It was darling. She is very excited. I'm the first cousin that comes around all the time to have a baby.

Eclaire those hcg levels look great and I agree a progesterone supplement may be just what you need. I was told by my doctor any hcg level over 1200 should show at least a fetal pole but mine was 9000 and didn't even show a yolk sac and lo is very healthy and active now. I was just to early to see anything so maybe wait a week or so and you should see a pretty little heartbeat. I am super excited and keeping my fx for you!

My doctor is concerned about progesterone under 19 in early pregnancy. I never had it checked before so I don't know if I was low before conception. I have my viability scan scheduled for next Wednesday, the 15th. So excited!

Eclaire I am so friggen excited for you and hoping so much for a sticky bean this time! I can't wait to hear how your scan goes on the 15th.

AFM, my scan went great as far as I know haha. Baby was healthy and kicking and squirming around in there. I was watching as he was taking the measurements, the only ones that kind of concerned me were the babies head was 4 days ahead, and my cervix was only 3.9 cm long. I'll go over the results with my doctor tomorrow so I'll know for sure if there is anything to worry about. Here's the two good pictures I got. Baby has their back turned in one of them so the other is way better haha.

JandJ your lo is so precious! So I was curious as to how long your cervix is suppose to be as I've never really thought about it and according to what I read it should be between 3 and 5 cm. So from that I would think your cervix length is in the normal range. Keep us updated as to what the doctor says tomorrow. :) And congrats on another boy! I love my mommas boys and am secretly hoping for another even though dh is praying for a daddy's girl. ;)

Here is the link I found this information on.

https://www.hmhb.org/2013/02/moms-to-be-cervical-length/

That's what I thought but then a bunch of people and articles were telling me that this early in pregnancy it should be over 4 cm, so I have no idea.

Congrats on another boy

Afm i cant believe how a former boss of mine acted tonight. She got all mad at me since i made a comment to another person who had asked about a particular daycare centre. I was honest but didnt bash the place. I then recieved a very threatening (with added blackmail) message saying that if i mentioned her name or the centres name again that she would sue me for deflamation and she would post up pics of any writeups about me to the public. And she said she couldnt believe what i wrote after working so long for her. And that she would write the exact reason why i was fired and let go.

I had only worked for her for under two yrs and half of that ended up being an awful experience and i had planned on leaving there anyways because of how i was being treated. Not going to go into details about it, however i wasnt the only staff there to be mistreated by her. So needless to say i had to keep my mouth shut and not respond to her messages. However i screenshot them and reported her to facebook and blocked her. Then she messaged me on my phone so i blocked her from there also.

Im not scared one bit as she is mainly all big talk. That is why i kept my mouth shut even though i really wanted to tell her some choice words lol. She had also let me go two weeks before my wedding and showed no compassion about it. Im just glad I have a new and much nicer boss now.

Eclaire - those HCG levels look great! I hope the progesterone supplement does the trick and praying you get a sticky bean this time round.

Jordypotpie - yay for starting the nursery. I almost cried when my hubby first said hello to my belly. It was so cute!

J&J - so glad your scan went well. Your LO looks gorgeous and congrats on the boy!

Orion - sorry you've had a rough time with your boss. I hope your new boss is better!

Afm - yesterday was my first day back at work after being out of the office for 4 weeks. I wore the baggiest top I could find in my wardrobe and then at lunchtime I put out some cakes and sent around an email saying "cakes in the kitchen. If any of you are wondering...no I didn't overeat whilst on holiday...baby x is going to be making an appearance sometime in September." I got lots of sweet messages back and the girls who sit near me said they hadn't clicked at all and everyone was then shocked at how much I'm showing already and how they hadnt noticed when I got into work that morning! :haha:

My mum is already asking if it's twins because I'm showing alot, and she keeps saying that one baby can hide behind the other in scans. I googled it and most of the info coming up was from about 5-10 years ago, so I honestly don't think in this day and age with modern technology that things like that happen very often any more. So I'm certain there is only 1 in there! :)

Oh and the MS has made a return this week. I felt ill yesterday morning on the train and this morning I was back to actually being sick again. :sick: so now my family are convinced it's a girl.

J- did you find out what you're having or are you team yellow? great pic btw! Cant believe you're almost at 21 weeks!

I have me 2nd prenatal appt this morning and I'm excited to get there, sadly though I don't think they're will be much of anything going on other than a Q&A.

I said up above that it is another beautiful boy. I could never not know the entire time haha. I knew it was a boy before the ultrasound anyway. :)

I also have a prenatal today but I have no idea what will be going on at it lol. I know that we will be talking about my ultrasound so I'm just hoping he has the results. I just want to know that everything is okay.

Jandj congrats on your active little guy. He looks cute in the ultrasound pics.

Good luck at your appointments today jandj and mng.

Orion your old boss sounds like a twat. Glad you don't work there anymore.

Bing that is so cute how you announced baby Bing to the office. Don't let anyone get to you about showing already. You are a petite person to begin with so there is nowhere for that baby to hide. People say some hurtful things to pregnant women without thinking. I walked out of a furniture store after a sales clerk told me I was huge and ready to pop anyday. I was only 25 weeks at the time. I am sure you are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->