September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

MnG/J&J - i hope your pre natals went okay today. Did anything interesting happen at them?

Eclaire - Thank You! :flower: How are you keeping?

Afm - I just bumped into another commuter on my train who I hadn't seen since I found out I was pregnant. He already knew though and said the whole of the train station knows I'm pregnant and then he was asking me if I ever got the chicken pox in the end. I only mentioned the pox situation to 1 other commuter who I see regularly. I bet I've been the gossip of everyone's commute for weeks! :haha: He also commented on how big I was for 4 months, although I don't mind so much now though as I have an obvious pregnancy bump now rather than me just being fat! :rofl:

Bing that is such a cute idea! Don't worry about showing I am behind you a couple of weeks and have been showing since 11 weeks.

JandJ I hope you get nothing but good news today keep us updated.

MnG I hope all goes good today at your appointment as well.

Attachments

• 20150405_222533-1.jpg
    20150405_222533-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
It was all awesome news! Cervical length is perfectly normal and the baby weighed almost a pound approximately. 350 grams so 12 ounces! Doctor is really happy with how everything was going and extremely happy that my internal os is closed up tight so there is little chance that I will go into premature labour. I'm so excited. :)

Congrats jandj that is great news. Do you have a name picked out for your little man yet? And if so do you share it or keep it quiet?

We still have Braxton Henley Richard from when we chose names for our first son and we both still really like that. We have been really struggling to come up with new ones though because I think my poor hubby was just so sure that it was a girl that it never occurred to him that it could be a boy. I'm really sad we won't get to use the girl names we had picked out because they are adorable, but oh well. We think we still want one more after this one so we will just save them. :)

Sounds like everyone had a great day yesterday.

Nothing exciting at my appointment yesterday. We were in and out in 5 mins. All we did was listen to the HB after she made sure I didn't have any questions. Which I did, I just couldn't remember until after the OB walked out... Oh well.

Braxton sounds like a lovely name!

Have a great day ladies!

I can understand the frustration of your OB not taking the time to make sure all questions are answered. I've been typing mine into my phone as a reference for when I go next. I have to go back and forth between 2 different OB's due to the twin pregnancy. Luckily my high risk Dr actually took the time to answer all questions and their office is so much more polite. I lived in NY for my first 2 pregnancies and had a wonderful OB there. Now in PA I feel like they just push you around to get to the next one.

Hi ladies!

JandJ-congrats on the good news and another boy :)

Bing-Welcome back and hope you had a great time!

mng-I forgot to comment before on the crib-it looks great! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your crib?

I have been paranoid I am bigger than I should be for almost 20 weeks, my boss even made a comment the other day about it. This is my first, so how do i know how I am supposed to look? It amazes me that people don't think before they say things sometimes. I am trying to not let it bother me, just enjoy it and be proud!
Our 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow-hoping all goes well. I can't wait to see our little bean moving around!

I hope everyone's day goes well:flower:

Nori- we got it online from Burlington Coat. It's a 4 in 1 convertible (crib, day-bed, toddler bed and full size bed). It was on a crazy sale so we jumped on it!

Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well....I am excited about our scan today :)

Thought I would post a bump pic since I haven't shared any yet........this one is from Easter Sunday around 19 weeks.

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Nori- Can't wait to hear about your scan today! Also, You're too cute!

Thanks MnG!:flower:

Scan went great yesterday. Heart rate was 142bpm, baby weighs 12 oz and in the 56th percentile overall. The tech said everything looked perfect. The baby was kicking a lot, having a little party in there lol:happydance:

We definitely have another little boy and he wasn't shy about showing us either. :)

Attachments

• Message_1428776423589-1.jpg
    Message_1428776423589-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Message_1428776460411-1.jpg
    Message_1428776460411-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
Nori and mommas- such great news! love the pic :)

Hi Lea. Welcome! :flower: Do you know what you're having yet?

Since we're sharing pics here's me today. I feel like a huge, unattractive cow :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-11-21-58-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-11-21-58-58.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
How is everyone doing? I'm loving the scan and bump pics! I need to take another bump picture tonight.

Momma - congrats on the boy! :blue:

Nori - glad everything went well at your scan! :thumbup:

MnG - your bump is beautiful! :flower: and definately not unattractive!

Afm - I'm still suffering with morning sickness at 18 weeks (still not changed my ticker!). I had to run to the toilet on the train this morning (1st time I've been sick on train) :( I really hope it disappears soon.
I also have a little bit of hay fever and I'm exhausted today - hubby nudged me in the night as I was snoring cus my nose is blocked, and I couldn't get back to sleep again afterwards, so I've probably had about 3-4 hours sleep. He's not in my good books. :growlmad:
Oh and we bought a new car at the weekend, we should be able to collect it in a weeks time! :)

Xx

Bing - I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. That sucks. Has your OB/ midwife suggested on when that should go away for good?
Congrats on your new family vehicle too :)

Sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been out an about a lot lately and haven't been paying my phone much attention

How's it going ladies? Seems very quiet in here lately. Where is everyone hiding?

Hi ladies. I went in for my scan this morning and everything looks great. I saw a heartbeat at 128 and I am measuring 6+5. Very excited that this one might stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->