September/October SMEP Thread

Doing good! Pretty sure I ovulated either cd 14 or15. Need a few more temps to confirm but if I play with fertility friend and take out my higher clomid temps it says I O'd on cd 14 and if I don't take them out cd 15. This is when I add in future temps haha. But we Bd pretty good just not cd 15 cause my husband broke his tooth and he was in pain. I will post my chart in a few

HI ladies!! 12dpo here :). Test at 10dpo and it was bfn. Won't be able to test until I'm back from my work trip and at that time I will be 14dpo. AF should be arriving tomorrow...no signs of her just yet.

Fxxxxxxxx

9dpo. Tested this morning and got a bfn I'm not surprised but I have been getting some shadows so I thought maybe haha. Given our BD'ing schedule im not very optimistic, I think I will wait until Saturday to test again.

Hopefully your shadows turn into a bfp! It's still early.

Doing good! Pretty sure I ovulated either cd 14 or15. Need a few more temps to confirm but if I play with fertility friend and take out my higher clomid temps it says I O'd on cd 14 and if I don't take them out cd 15. This is when I add in future temps haha. But we Bd pretty good just not cd 15 cause my husband broke his tooth and he was in pain. I will post my chart in a few

Your chart looks good! Good luck!

HI ladies!! 12dpo here :). Test at 10dpo and it was bfn. Won't be able to test until I'm back from my work trip and at that time I will be 14dpo. AF should be arriving tomorrow...no signs of her just yet.

Fxxxxxxxx

Goodluck!!!

Looks good texas!

Ortega GL with testing!!

Thanks comet! How are things going for you??

Looks good texas!

Ortega GL with testing!!

Thanks comet! How are things going for you??

Things are good. Finally got my crosshairs. I have never ovulated this early before so it's exciting. So now I'm just waiting.
How are things with you? Are you still going to test tomorrow?

AF arrived on time today :-/ on to cycle 11! I will be starting to temp again this month. Hoping for a Christmas bean!

Good luck ladies!! My fingers are crossed for you!! :)

AF arrived on time today :-/ on to cycle 11! I will be starting to temp again this month. Hoping for a Christmas bean!

Good luck ladies!! My fingers are crossed for you!! :)

so sorry :/ :hugs::hugs:

from my temp today I'm not so sure I did end up O'ing on cd14. I think I might have today since my temp dropped so much, but fertility friend is keeping my crosshairs for now so we shall see.

edit:
never mind, I went and edited my dc and it took away my O. dang I was so excited to O soo soon. Ugh.

Bringing back an old thread haha but wondering how all you ladies are getting along? I am finally back from my break :dance:

Still not pregnant... Boo. Gonna really try hard to follow SMEP this month. I started temping and I didn't ovulate at all in nov-dec. Had to switch OBs and he started Provera to bring on my period. Since then I've had ovulation the last 3 cycles and 2 of those had 14 day LP. So now it's a waiting game to see when it happens! I saw your new thread and will post there too :)

I was just thinking about you ladies.

Glad you're back, Todmommy. And glad you're on the right track now, Texas! Reassuring to know you're ovulating now ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->