September/October SMEP Thread

Yeah. No way am I going back on BC. I'm starting my clomid Saturday and pray that it works 😄 as long as I O I will be happy. Getting pregnant would be a perk

I'm doin alright, definitely no SMEP for me this month. I should be O'ing on Thursday or Friday and DH should get back to town on thursday so we should at least be able to catch O.

How are you doing lili?!

On cd 7 and day three of clomid. I take it at night and so far the only symptom I have is elevated bbt. Hopefully it will even out once I'm off the pills so I know when I O. Hubs and I are going to try and keep doing SMEP but I hope this works

Good thing hubby will be back in time, Todmommy! BD some extra days just in case you O a bit late too! I swear that's the only reason I got pregnant last month, as a scan confirmed I ovulated a few days late.

Glad you don't have many side effects from the Clomid, Texas. Fingers crossed that this is what does it for you!

I'm doing ok. Morning sickness really got a hold of me the past few days and I've been far more sick than I ever was with my son. I have my next appointment in 2 weeks when I should be 8-9 weeks.

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!. I am currently 4dpo! I definitely did not follow SMEP this time around..but BDed the day I got my positive OPK the day after and the next two days. So fingers crossed! I am still cautiously optimistic. :) I know I definitely O'ed because my nips are on FIRE, but i am still getting strands of EWCM so I will be continuing to BD....just in case!

Besides temp change..are there any other indicators you have O'ed that you ladies experience?

:dust::dust:

I usually get really warm after O. I am normally always cold and wearing a sweater and/or jacket all the time and after O I am always so warm it drives me crazy!

Hi ladies! I'm cd23 going into 24. But not sure if I ovulated cause I had no typical symptoms...Ortega for me it's temp, sore nips, hot flashes, headaches sometimes. AF should be here in the next few days either way.

It's my last day of clomid! Im starting robitussin tomorrow to help with cm. I can start OPKs on Saturday so I hope I catch my surge and we catch the egg. Im starting to get excited! Hoping this clomid does the trick 😁

GL texas!!

Apparently I ovulated :wacko: I didn't start opks until cd17 because usually I ovulate on cd19 or cd20. I got an almost positive opk on cd17 in the morning and then since then they have been super light and my temps are suggesting I O'ed on cd16 so I am thinking I O'ed and just caught the end of the surge with that first opk. This is my first cycle where I have been somewhat relaxed and now all of the sudden I am 3dpo and in the TWW :haha: it feels good to not be so uptight about everything :)

Woo hoo! Getting excited for testing time!

We didn't BD very much this cycle :( I thought I still had time but somehow we still managed to get O-2 and O+1 just by chance so maybe we will get lucky and that will be enough haha

I'm not very excited for testing time. :(

Todmommy- I am in the same boat. We only BDed O-1 and O+3 So I am not feeling the greatest.

I am thinking of temping next cycle since I will have more time and will be home.

CD 10 and I've got a fair bit of ewcm. Gonna start my OPKs tonight even though doctor cautions clomid can give you a false positive if you take an OPK so soon after finishing medicine. By I would rather test early and not miss it! Also we started every other day BD last night instead of day 13 so hopefully we will catch our egg!

taxasrider- Is this your first time taking clomid? When my "1 Year" comes up and I have my appointment with the obgyn I think I am definitely going to ask about it! Have you noticed any side affects or anything?

Yes it's my first time. I took it at night before bed on cd 5-9. I didn't notice any side effects but my bbt was higher in the mornings. I will know more tomorrow since my last dose was last night. I'm already getting ewcm which going back to my first 2 cycles that were normal off mirena I got on cd 10-14 so that makes me feel pretty Positive!! Hopefully I O and then hubbys sperm can get the job done! Haha

Cd10 for me as well. No sign of O besides cramps. Cervix is closed and having creamy discharge. Ugh. Gonna bd tonight which I'm excited about. Haha.

Holy Cow I've got some serious ewcm this cycle. Going to start opks tonight... I hope I O!!!

9dpo. Tested this morning and got a bfn I'm not surprised but I have been getting some shadows so I thought maybe haha. Given our BD'ing schedule im not very optimistic, I think I will wait until Saturday to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->