September/October SMEP Thread

Well I did another OPK tonight and it's about as dark BUT my cervix is now closed and tilted away from center. And my CM is turning creamy. So if I count my Thursday test as positive that means I Od either yesterday or today.

I did BD Thursday and Friday and will tonight so that will cover the SMEP plan. Fingers crossed. I will test again tmrw but I don't think it will get darker. Especially since my cervix feels like it's closed and firm now

Hi ladies just checking in. I see it's bd time for a few of you lol. Have fun with it! It's my CD14 and I haven't gotten my cute smiley yet and my temps are all over the place. I have no idea. We've bd EOD since day cd8. I haven't checked today so I'll do that soon.

How are you feeling, Lili?

And Texas I think you well covered the o window! GL!

Currently cycle day 15

CD7 - Last day of AF
CD9 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD10 - Neg O test
CD11 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD12 - Neg O test/
CD13 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD14 - Pos O test (had definite O cramping)/ BD :sex:
CD15 - back to Neg O test/ BD :sex:

I don't think I have another BD day in me.. Lol. Here's to hoping this will work. Should I do tomorrow too?

I'd skip tomorrow if you need a break and BD on CD 17 for good measure. I'm convinced that my "just in case" BDing after suspected O is what did it for me.

I'm ok, thanks for asking deedee. MS really kicked in today, but I'm not complaining! (Yet.)

Can't wait for yall to start testing!

My OPK from today was noticeably lighter than the pat few days so I'm assuming I O'd and I am now in the TWW. Well we didn't BD last night like I wanted to but we are gonna BD tonight. I've done all I can this month so now all I can do is wait and pray.
2 of my sister in laws are pregnant and we had a baby shower for one yesterday. I was asked no less than 5 times as to when we are gonna have another baby. I was like "we're trying, just no luck yet" when there is news to report I will let yall know. Lord I hope it's fast. I'm not good at being patient especially since my daughter was conceived in 2 cycles of trying

Sorry I have been missing ladies! Now that we don't have a deadline on TTC I am getting super focused on my weight loss goals and have been obsessed with a weekend warrior fitbit challenge this weekend :haha:

Texas - Seems like you did a great job of covering your bases!

Lovebaby - welcome :wave: If you need a break I would definitely take a break, my oh my is your BD'ing schedule impressive! Admiring your determination!

CD8 for me, still 11 days to O. I know I should be BD'ing tonight but I think we will start a little later this month. To start on CD8 when I don't O until 19 or 20 just gets to be too much.

I'd skip tomorrow if you need a break and BD on CD 17 for good measure. I'm convinced that my "just in case" BDing after suspected O is what did it for me.

I'm ok, thanks for asking deedee. MS really kicked in today, but I'm not complaining! (Yet.)

Can't wait for yall to start testing!

Aww hope it subsides soon. I hear there are prenatals to help with that.

CD 16 and im bleeding again. Bright red blood with some almost black bits to it. I think I'm going to call my doctor for an appointment. Since my mirena removal at the end of June I have had 2 28 day cycles a 29 day cycle then an 18 day cycle and now 15. Ugh I have NO idea what the heck is going on but I don't like it.
How in the heck am I supposed to get pregnant with cycles like this?!?

Well my OB thinks I am not O'ng for the past 2 cycles which makes sense since I never truly got a positive those 2 cycles. She said either go back on birth control for a while and then come off or since she knew we were TTC she said to try clomid so I'm going to go pick up my information and medicine today! I hope this works. I'm also going to get a BBT so I can confirm O

Glad you got some answers! Hopefully the clomid gets you back on track!

Sorry Texas, I hope the clomid helps. I'm on my 5th cycle with it and nothing. But I didn't have many problems with ovulation (until now).

Well I'm healthy except for the non ovulation for the fast few cycles my blood work was done a few months ago and it was perfect

Well I'm healthy except for the non ovulation for the fast few cycles my blood work was done a few months ago and it was perfect

Not sure if the doctor told you or if you looked around on here for tips with clomid (they're everywhere!) But if you take it before bed you'll get the fewest symptoms. My biggest one was hot flashes when I took it before work I would be drenched with any bit of movement :dohh: I also had headaches but taking it at night made all the difference!

Currently on CD18. Ok, so that was it for me. We'll see if anything sticks. Was hoping to get one more day of BD in but needed a break and then hubby had food poisoning last night. So that was out. LOL. I'm not sure anymore BDing would be of value (other than just for fun.) So, let's see what happens with this cycle. I will be hanging in the TWW.. Will update either way..

CD7 - Last day of AF
CD9 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD10 - Neg O test
CD11 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD12 - Neg O test/
CD13 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD14 - Pos O test (had definite O cramping)/ BD :sex:
CD15 - back to Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD16 - No BD
CD17 - No BD
CD18 - No BD

Not sure if the doctor told you or if you looked around on here for tips with clomid (they're everywhere!) But if you take it before bed you'll get the fewest symptoms. My biggest one was hot flashes when I took it before work I would be drenched with any bit of movement :dohh: I also had headaches but taking it at night made all the difference!

That's a good idea! Thanks!!

Just a chk in. How's everyone doing?

I'm lost. Not sure if I ovulated or not. So we are doing eod until...whenever.

Well my OB thinks I am not O'ng for the past 2 cycles which makes sense since I never truly got a positive those 2 cycles. She said either go back on birth control for a while and then come off or since she knew we were TTC she said to try clomid so I'm going to go pick up my information and medicine today! I hope this works. I'm also going to get a BBT so I can confirm O

I'm no doctor but I think you should not go back on BC. It really screws up your hormones. I'd either let nature take it's corse or just use clomid. BC will just set you back, IMO. I'm hoping you have luck soon.

Just a chk in. How's everyone doing?

I'm lost. Not sure if I ovulated or not. So we are doing eod until...whenever.

Can't hurt. BD like there's no tomorrow. :happydance:

Doin alright over here. I'm not really following SMEP this month but I would still like to keep up with you guys! DH has been out of town since cd9 so I haven't really had a choice in the matter. I am hoping that he will be home all of next week so we can at least follow SMEP for the week leading up to O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"