September/October $$ Store Testers!

So sorry to hear beachy :( its hard to be positive, its very discoursging. But it'll happen when its meant to be! Take some time for yourself were all here for you through it all :hugs:

Just wanted to pop in and update. Spotting has turned red tonight. Another negative so it's safe to say AF had decided to come early. I expect her tomorrow. .. already feel AFish.

I'm pretty broken :( OH is determined to get me positive about next cycle but I just can't right now.

I think I need a break from the net right now. Will check in every once in as while to see how everyone is doing. Baby dust to you all! <3

:( sorry Beachy! Fx that this next cycle is the one!

Hi girls! So a question.. hope some of you are CM experts :) I'm only on CD 11 and usually O CD 18 but have been taking some new herbs and stuff this cycle, including Fertility Blend and drinking grapefruit juice everyday (to the extent that I packed it up with us when we were out of town all weekend!). Today I had a LOT of EWCM, or so it feels.. it's not totally clear but it's insanely stretchy and slippery. I totally have a super TMI picture too in case any of you are OK with a creepy spoiler pic. Anyway, what do you guys think? Should we BD tonight? We were planning on skipping til tomorrow but damn, we're pulling out all the stops this cycle!

My opinion is that ewcm is extremely fertile, and is the kind that sperm can live for days in. If it were me, I would bd tonight, the more you load up in there, the more one has a chance for getting that egg! I've heard women that only had sex one time which was 6 days before ovulation and got pregnant. This kind of cervical mucous is kind on sperm and keeps them viable for many days, so take advantage of it! Good luck Hun ;)

Hi girls! So a question.. hope some of you are CM experts :) I'm only on CD 11 and usually O CD 18 but have been taking some new herbs and stuff this cycle, including Fertility Blend and drinking grapefruit juice everyday (to the extent that I packed it up with us when we were out of town all weekend!). Today I had a LOT of EWCM, or so it feels.. it's not totally clear but it's insanely stretchy and slippery. I totally have a super TMI picture too in case any of you are OK with a creepy spoiler pic. Anyway, what do you guys think? Should we BD tonight? We were planning on skipping til tomorrow but damn, we're pulling out all the stops this cycle!

When in doubt, hump it out! :)

Bahahaha. Thanks guys! Doing some BD'ing tonight!

I literally texted DH "HONEY! WE'RE DOIN' IT AGAIN TONIGHT! GET READY!" bahahah

Good girl.

Oh oh oh! You should scatter articles of clothing from your front door to your bed so he follows them. Shirt by the front door....skirt in the corridor....knickers on the stairs....and he comes up the stairs and you're in bed in nothing but high heels. That'll do it.
(Sorry, I'm cheeky when I drink red wine).

Good girl.

Oh oh oh! You should scatter articles of clothing from your front door to your bed so he follows them. Shirt by the front door....skirt in the corridor....knickers on the stairs....and he comes up the stairs and you're in bed in nothing but high heels. That'll do it.

Unfortunately hubs doesn't pick up on subtle hints.. He'd be like you're so hypocritical, you always get mad at me when I leave my clothes on the floor!! Lol. And jealous of your red wine!!

Hi, girls. Can I join in? Hubby and I are TTC #2 ...we've had two miscarriages and one little girl who's 2:cloud9: All three pregnancies we got pregnant on the first try but my OB warned me that since I haven't lost all the weight from my first pregnancy it might be more difficult trying to get pregnant. Trying not to let that get me down, but I have been working out with a personal trainer and hoping that helps me shed some of those pesky pounds!

Anyways, I'm on cycle day 24 and haven't temped or charted as this is our first cycle TTC and I just kind of wanted to see how things go. I think our fertile window started on Sept 19th with expected O date of Monday Sep 22nd. We were able to BD 19th,20th and 21st but not on the 22nd or 23rd so I'm not really sure if that puts us at a disadvantage this time :shrug: I wish we would have been able to BD on the expected O date but of course, as it goes, DH was gone that day.

So, I'm 9 dpo and POAS this AM with a :bfn:
Trying not to let it get me down! I'll probably test again tomorrow...

I am a little confused though, I'm having tons of symptoms and figured I might actually get a + today if implantation had happened and I was feeling what I was feeling but who knows. Maybe it's just PMS :nope:
I cried off and on all day and had horrible nausea and gagging.:shrug:
Sorry, gross I know!

I apologize for the novel!

Good girl.

Unfortunately hubs doesn't pick up on subtle hints.. He'd be like you're so hypocritical, you always get mad at me when I leave my clothes on the floor!! Lol. And jealous of your red wine!!

LOL!

I'm out :( Got a BFN last night at what I thought was 15dpo. I must have ovulated later than I thought. Oh well. It was a small chance anyway.
Who is still in?

Welcome farfromhome! Hope you get your bfp :)

I'm about 5dpo. I will probably test at 8dpo lol I unfortunately have high hopes at 8dpo since that's when I got my bfp with my son. I wish I didn't feel that way though bc I know there's a small chance :wacko:

Beachy i feel u i took my own break i try now but not as much i only get 5 opks a month and leave it to chance secretly i pray for my bfp but i gatta remind myself to take it slow

I'm kinda assuming im out... :bfn: at 11dpo. I think this is around the time I've always been able to get a bfp before so I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->