September/October $$ Store Testers!

May I join you girls please? My chart is mega confusing but if I *did* O on CD14, there is a chance this cycle. We weren't TTC but realized we had unprotected sex in the days leading up to my IUD removal and, once we realized that there is a (slim) chance we could have conceived, we both got v excited.
I'll keep my FX for all of you!

Oh here's my suuuuuuuuuuuper ugly chart, lol.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks BeachyFeelin, I'm either 12dpo today or 6dpo. Not exactly 1,000% confident in my O date. I've had a sinus infection which has been messing with my temps :/
So AF is due either Wednesday or next Tuesday.

Can I join? I'll be testing Oct18/19 :) I had a miscarriage this summer , and I'm hoping I'm back on track now!

Welcome DC & sunshine! Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm super annoyed with this cycle. Pretty sure I ovulated on Sunday but hopefully it was Saturday. I had to miss my Sunday temp which was the most important of all. I'm hoping it was Saturday since we dtd friday. My temps haven't really went back up though so I'm confused :shrug: I think I should keep checking opks but I don't think there's a point anymore. I'll just keep temping and wait I suppose. Very frustrating I won't be able to pinpoint ovulation!

BFN this morning. Boo. I have awful nausea and heartburn but those could be from the antibiotic. I feel like I'm out :(

If you're 6/7 dpo you have time still!!! Gl :)

Thank you but if I O'ed on CD20 there's no chance as we were using condoms. The only reason there may have been a chance was bc we had unprotected sex around CD14. Thank you for the good luck wishes anyway, though :)

Looks like we are all frustrated with our temps this cycle!

Another BFN for me this morning. Still having this brown discharge. I'm really just waiting for AF to come at this point :(

After this cycle I'm done with temping again. Just going to use OPK's from now on.

Sorry beachy. Hope next cycle clicks! Glad your throwing the charting away, seems like a pain and a stressor. Just dtd around pos opk and hope you catch that egg again!

Thanks babi, thanks Jules! Really sucks....I know I'm not out until AF shows, but all signs seem to point in that direction.

Ughhhhh

I hope you ladies are doing well!

When I checked CM this morning there was tons of globby yellowish EWCM (very stretchy). When I checked this afternoon it was watery and streaked with pink. Not sure what to make of that :shrug:

When I checked CM this morning there was tons of globby yellowish EWCM (very stretchy). When I checked this afternoon it was watery and streaked with pink. Not sure what to make of that :shrug:

IB? When is AF due again?

Just wanted to pop in and update. Spotting has turned red tonight. Another negative so it's safe to say AF had decided to come early. I expect her tomorrow. .. already feel AFish.

I'm pretty broken :( OH is determined to get me positive about next cycle but I just can't right now.

I think I need a break from the net right now. Will check in every once in as while to see how everyone is doing. Baby dust to you all! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->