***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I think ghin will go before 38 weeks, she has the same due date as me.

It's looking like my induction date will be 2nd sept.

Looks like Liss will beat me by 1 day.

Okay, so all the induction dates are really close as if Mwaah's is first Danca and Ghin are the 2nd if Ghin gets that long. I can't imagine we will all hold on until September, so from that based on induction dated not being until Sept i go on Ghin being first.

Okay, so all the induction dates are really close as if Mwaah's is first Danca and Ghin are the 2nd if Ghin gets that long. I can't imagine we will all hold on until September, so from that based on induction dated not being until Sept i go on Ghin being first.

I agree.

I have a new washing machine . Whoo hoo! I can now get all the baby's bedding and towels washed.

Im due 30th August Army :) LO will probably arrive around his due date.

Im so frustrated, i want some pain :haha: Crazy how you can have strong pains one day and nothing the next.

I want pain but i dont. I am getting pain from BH but it is getting me no where. Its mainly when i walk i am really struggling, I want to be getting me somewhere instead

Thanks ladies :flower: I am still slightly worn out, these antibiotics are taking it out of me big time. They are disgusting, they smell really bad :sick: but if it makes me feel better. I must say I am in a lot of discomfort again today, it wouldn't surprise me if her head is fully engaged before long as I am certainly feeling way more pressure :wacko: I have another scan and consultant appointment tomorrow and a midwife appointment on Thursday.

Hoping everyone else is well and doing ok :flower:

I am loving all the going home outfits, they are so cute :cloud9:

Here is what we have chosen for our Daughters going home outfit.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
Lovely outfit zebra hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your appointment.

I wouldn't be sure sanni I went late with my daughter so expecting to be late.

My pool arrived early this morning so I'm good to go. By my dates (which I sorta trust more) I was term yesterday so happy for baby to come any day

Just got back from my scan and consultant appointment, I am in total shock and sheer excitement. She is doing well and weighing in approx at 5lb 10oz. They have given me an induction date :shock: :happydance: which is the 2nd September. Says in the leaflet it can take 2-3 days, so possibly 5th she arrives which is not far off from my guess :shock: Just have to wait and see when she makes an appearance in the world, might be the 2nd :haha: Feeling better today, probably because of the good news, still feel very tired but I just want to go jump around :happydance:

MTC - glad your pool has arrived, I bet that was exciting, hope it isn't too long for you now :flower:

How exciting zebra thats 3 or 4 inductions due at same time. I feel sorta left out so many of you knowing a more accurate date lol

lol MTC I was thinking the exact same thing. As of yet I do not have any reason to get induced or anything so..Patience it is lol

Yes that's what im on I don't want intervention as would stop home birth but these last weeks are always the worst imo

I really didn't expect to find out they will be inducing me and for it to be so soon too. 2 weeks 6 days :happydance: I think my induction date is the same as Dancers. I can't remember when everyone is getting induced/due.

Really hope it isn't too long for you MTC and Sannie, we are all so close now :flower:

If this baby is like my daughter I have 30 days based on scan date so not too bad really

Yes it's crazy to think any of could go at any time really

I have to agree with that and say these last few weeks are the worst, If someone asks me one more time if I am excited I will smack em :dohh:

Yes I am excited,terrified, but VERY impatient so leave me alone ppl haha

The way we have to look at it i guess we have about 5 odd weeks max to go, that's nothing really in the greater scheme of things. Having said that I will prob kill someone if I have to go 12 days over :growlmad::haha:

Sure is MTC :thumbup: Right there with you, the last few weeks are really hard and uncomfortable.

I must say when I had my scan today, she had to tilt me right back, my feet practically in the air dangling :haha: anyone had that before? I presume is it because she is so low down :wacko:

Sannie - Hope you don't go over :flower:

Zebra I had that happen to me at my 20 week scan, she even nearly had me rolling over and doing all sorts :haha:

Think it's to get the baby in a decent position I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->