September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Well done Becs!!

I've stayed the same this week which I'm happy with considering I couldn't get out the house for the snow .... Shame I haven't bought the xbox yet

Anyones belly still really flabby and wobbly. Saw mine in the mirror today it's hideous

On a positive my we pro points pack arrived yesterday so started using that system as if Monday morning so maybe I'll lose this week.... Doesn't help going out to French restaurant Sunday lunchtime!!

Well done becs :)
I weighed myself sunday i was 11st1lb so lost 2lb since weds which is unexpected! I'm tempted to weigh myself again today but don't want to be weighing too regularly ! I've still not done any excercise as such but cleaning etc seems to be helping a bit i think :)

x x x

Hey girls

Oh my god I keep forgetting to come in here! Well I only lost 1lb last week and I was a bit gutted as I was really good too, but I was due AF (still waiting actually!) and I always weigh more just before, so we'll see what happens this week.

Well done on all the fab weightlosses!!

xx

Weigh day, will post back later, had lost 1lb on my pre weigh in but that seems to change!
Well done those loosing, every little bit counts!
Back later
btp xxx:hugs:

good luck BTP.

Today was my weigh in and I've lost 3lb this week! now 14st 9lb. I started my diet at 15st 9lb and i was 16st 1lb three days after having Ellie so I've lost a stone in 6 weeks and about 17lb since having ellie :D

Thanks Becs. Been letting the front down a bit this last few days though, keep eating loads!
Had today-

2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk
loads of cheese and biscuits for dinner (like about 8 biscuit crackers :dohh:)
Turkey burgers and sweet potato wedges(ended up frying them :s)
And made bread and butter pudding!!!

Im at about 1300 or so cals today :haha:

Exercise here I come! :(

Well done sr, fab loss!

I lost another 1lb, slow but sure! 10st 9lb now! :happydance: Come on! :haha: I am eating to my diet limit every day but it seems to be working, really like food focus, so much easier to keep track! :thumbup:

xxxx:hugs:

Today i had beans on toast for breakfast, beans in a baked potato for lunch and beans on toast for tea! I hope the bean and wind thing is not true!!:haha:

Hope everyone doing well, I am going to have a square of chocolate and a cup of coffee, whhoooo! Pushing the boat out there! Makes a change from beans!

:hugs:xxxx

Well done BTP and LOL @ the wind thing!!

Weigh day for me tomorrow, although AF has STILL not arrived so I bet I've still not lost! I've been mega good this week so will be really cheesed off if I don't lose anything!

xx

Hope you've lost Emzy! how long have you been waiting AF now? I'm in the same situation, I've been having symptoms of getting AF for a week and a half now!! moody, lots of bloating, stomach cramps but no AF! I'm about 5-6 days late now.

I was major paranoid about pregnancy but me and OH have used condoms and had no accidents so it'd be a miricle if I ended up being pregnant :s but i've noticed milk coming in a bit again this week, which i think is very strange! :/

SR I did a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative lol We have only had sex twice and have used condoms both times, but I thought it would be just my luck!! Well lo and behold I got my period today, 6 days late! I guess our cycles are still a bit out x

I weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs!! I'm now 15st 2lb... have lost 1 stone 5 lbs so far and hoping to get below 15 before xmas! So having xmas and boxing day off the diet though!!

xx

Emzy, that is fab well done!:happydance:x

Well i have eaten within my limits, i have enjoyed a few glasses of wine for my birthday, and thought today i would weigh, and last weigh in i was 10s 9lb, that was last wed, today I was 10s 5lb.....How did that happen!!
I expect it is fluid dehydration from the wine, I bet i will be back up by next weigh in, if not i am having a glass of wine here and there!!:haha:

SisterRose, how are things today? xx

Back in tomorrow

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx:hugs:

Emma, well done!!!

AF is here for me so I am not hopefull for a loss, I feel so bloated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->