September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Hey Mamabird! :wave:

Over Christmas I've decided I'm sticking to my diet and not eating any chocolate or chirstmas puddings. I'm going to have my dinner and that's that! Considering I've always been overweight(and I mean ALWAYS been 14st or over) I can't afford to stop at any point if I ever want to lose weight and be slim :dohh:

It was my weigh in today and I've lost 6lb this week. No idea how that happened! don't know if you recall but I put 3lb back on the other week, so I've actually lost that again and an extra 3lb too so I'm back on track and more. I'm now out of the 15's and 14st 11lb :wohoo:

Actually recalculated and I've lost 7lb since last week :s been eating the same, just running more.

Sr, that is fab,:happydance: well done, half a stone in a week is the sort of loss i would like!:thumbup:

Well my weight is the same this week as it was last,:shrug: :cry: my average calorie intake is in the 900's per day and supposed to use 1900 per day so how come my weight is the same! I am pretty active, although i don't do any set stuff like running, just run round after the children all day!
I think i need to eat more good stuff, more fruit, and more fibre, going to have a high fibre cereal now for breakfast!

:hugs:

BTP - Thank you!

Also, Becs and Emzy were telling me last week when I gained 3lb back that I should eat more if I'm active/exercising. I think I was eating under what I should be in a day. Probably around 900(ish) too and they said that the less calories you eat the more you'll gain because your body will start clinging on to it thinking you're not having enough. So this week I have tried eating more, I ate around 1100-1200 cals a day and it's seemed to do the trick!

oh and I've had lots of fruit this week too! not so much veg though.

SR thats fab!!!

BTP your body probably thinks it isn't getting enough food and so is holding onto the fat. Try eating more and I bet you will lose!! x

Over Christmas I've decided to have Christmas Day off the diet but still follow it the rest of the time, so still have a few treats but they have to be included in my calorie allowance x

SR thats fab!!!

BTP your body probably thinks it isn't getting enough food and so is holding onto the fat. Try eating more and I bet you will lose!! x

Over Christmas I've decided to have Christmas Day off the diet but still follow it the rest of the time, so still have a few treats but they have to be included in my calorie allowance x

I am finding it hard to eat what i need to Emzy, i find i can eat freely but if i am on a diet i don't eat because if i start i wont stop! :haha:

I had 2 bowls of fruit and fibre today (constipated since having Rosie, don't think that helps at all!) then a roast dinner for tea, i am going to have a coffee later and a healthy eating lemon slice.
Tomorrow i am going to have beans on toast at sainsbury's to fill up b4 spending a day with dh and mil, a very uncertain day could go either way, sometimes i have a great time, others...not! xx:hugs:

Hi mamabird good to see you, it's been a long time!!!

SR Congrats your doing really well I'm also continuing over Xmas otherwise I'll lose momentum which I've only found this past couple of weeks.

Well I've started walking most days and ordered my plan from weightwatchers which should arrive in next couple if weeks. DH has also said I can join a gym so looking around at the moment for the best facilities at the best price

Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lb, hope to have another good week

Well done Jelly!:thumbup:

I still don't have the energy to do anything too physical! I am hoping when my coil is in i can count sex as a calorie burner:haha:

:hugs:

Well done SR and Jelly :wohoo:

Think i'll keep going until christmas and then give a break for a while, i'm almost there i think it will just take time. :wacko:

Hi All,

Well on my increased diet, i am eating breakfast, dinner and tea, and lost 2 lb and still not Wed weigh in day yet, I am at 10st10lb now so exactly 2 stone til target :thumbup:

Am eating lots of baked beans, i have them on toast for breakfast and dinner, i think i will get fed up of them but they are filling and seem to be working with the loss. I can't say i am that hungry still, i am craving coffee, i think it is from going off it in pregnancy and not having it for so long, I think my milk must be coffee flavour!:haha:

Hope everyone is ok, wrapping up warm if your venturing out!

:hugs:xx

Well done Jelly and BTP!

Well I was guilty of not eating enough last week. Had a bit of a week what with power going off and house filling with gas and was running around like a blue arsed fly the rest of the time so some days didn't eat a proper meal until tea time and lo and behold, I didn't lose any weight this week. Always happens to me when I don't eat enough!! Matt on the other hand weighed in at the same time as me and lost another 5lbs!!! Grr why is it so easy for men to lose weight!? Anyway back to eating 3 meals a day this week and hopefully will lose some this week x

There is always next week Emma xx

I lost 3lb this week, writing it down works for me!!!

Emma,
My dh is the same, he is not that careful then starves himself for 2 days b4 his weight watchers weigh in, last week he lost 4lb, i lost nothing.
I am finding the food focus brilliant, i can keep count really well, it works to know i am eating just the right amount, when i have hundreds a day left i don't loose but eating up to my limit each day works but i couldn't do that any other way, not keen on ww point system.:hugs:

Boooo i dont weigh myself so i have no idea how i'm doing :grr: But if this snow would sod off for a day then i can get the crosstrainer in and get fit again.

Well done seems everyone is doing amazing :wohoo:

Wish me luck, its official weigh day today, going to feed baby first just to make sure i am as light as i possibly can be!!:haha:

Back later with the news! I didn't loose last week so have been eating more, and on my half way point i had lost, but then i weighed last night and it was not looking good! (step away from the scales, really shouldn't do half way weight checks it gets my hopes up!)

Back later!:hugs:

Good luck BTP :)

Well, I've gained 1lb this week :( I think it's because im due AF any day. I've eaten normally all week and exercised every night the same. Just the way it goes I suppose! better luck this next week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->