September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

SR well done!! That's fab!!

Thanks for the info BTP. I'm VERY wary of anything containing hormones. I was on the pill from when I was 16 til 19 with no problems, until some stupid doctor suddenly refused to give it to me as I had gained weight. He insisted I have the injection, so I did but it turned me into a psyco. Seriously, my hair all fell out (I mean LOADS of it, I have lots of hair usually and I was grabbing handfuls out until it was so thin!), I grew hair on my chest (honestly!!!) and it completely changed my personality. It made me really aggressive and violent and I'm not like that at all. Still, the doctor told me I had to keep having it for a year for it to settle down, so I did and of course my periods stopped. When after a year I was a quivering wreck, I stopped having it and they put me right back on the pill, but I didn't have another period or bleed at all until I stopped taking the pill a year after that. I was later told that they should under no circumstances have put me back on the pill on the back of the injection! After that I couldn't settle on any type of pill, even the mini pill. I was on Yasmin before I got pregnant, but it still wasn't quite right (I had bad depressive episodes on it) and it wasn't until I stopped taking it last October that a fog lifted and I realised I'd been living in haze for the last few years! So I really really don't want to risk that happening again! So either condoms or the copper coil for me... might look into the coil a bit more. My mum had it before she had her hysterectomy and it made her periods heavier, but shorter.

xx

Totally see where your coming from, the hormone coil has teeny amounts because its inside the womb, so theoretically should not cause the same trouble as something running through your whole body.
I have heard not everyone get on with it, and couldn't get it removed for those reasons alone, but if my doctor wouldn't remove it i would fib and say i wanted another baby to get it out!
The doctor that just fitted mine, removed the last one!
She looked at Rosie and said ' Yes, i am responsible for that little one' i smiled as she was about to do the coil, but thought it took rather more effort than that love!:haha:
The copper coil they are heavier af, but i was regular and about 3 days per af, but not sure if that was me or the coil! xx:hugs:
xx:hugs:

he he this thread's gone a bit quiet in the run up to christmas! Are you all like me and taken your foot off the gas for week up to chritmas? I'm totally not bothered this week!! x

im still fat.. but decided to wait till we get kennect at xmas, i have asked santa for the dance game... so i can boogie on down while losing weight !!

I'm still on my diet, not binging over christmas/ If I let myself slip it'll all go downhill and ill fall back in to bad habits!!! i caqnt be trusted :haha:

ate today - 2 weetabix semi skimmed milk

pasta salad

having lamb pitas and salad for tea.

Emma, I am having a week off lol!! I want to enjoy myself and not worry too much about what goes in my gob!!

Okay, I had to come back and inform I had a slice of cake I made today :haha:

I am still counting, but there is lots more in the house to tempt me!
Tosay i have a grand total (once i have eaten this blue riband bar!) of 3 calories left in my quota for today!:haha:

I was still 10.5 the other day, but not been looking much! will still weigh on Wed, log it, and the week after then back on track!

Oh had a Bailies today, on ice, and it was yummy! :thumbup:

Hugs x

I've not been bad, I've just not been as good over the last few days... I didn't get the chance to weigh in on Saturday because of the snow so I think I might today if I make it to town. Hope I haven't gained!! Then I think I'm going to give it a rest over Christmas so have Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day off the diet, then back on it. Matt's being mega good so it shouldn't be too hard to get back to it!

xx

Yay! Weighed in today and I am now 14 stone 13lbs... I got below 15 stone before Christmas yaaay! I have now lost 1 stone 8lbs overall :-D Totally having Christmas off! x

Congrats Emma! good job :)

Weighed this morning and I am 14st 5lb so I've lost 2lb this week, spose i cant complain but was hoping for more!

Well done Emzy and SR !!
Emzy that's great just before crimbo, enjoy it :)
SR 2lb is great your doing really well

Not really sticking to my points strictly but I've lost 2lb this week. Going to try and be good for Christmas!

SR my biggest loser game arrived this morning and DH has sorted out the cable so hoping to try it out today at some point if James sleeps

Contraception talk.... I'm using condoms, gave me mini pill because of weight but I can't see the benefit of it also warns can put on weight...... Umm no thanks!

Well Done Emzy xx

Well Done SR, 2lb is great, and I know it feels slow but its going the right way!:thumbup:

Well done Jelly, you must be doing something right! I only loose if i stick to the higher side of my calories, if i don't eat enough i don't loose any! xx

Well the good news! Another 2lb loss for me this week (dh moaning saying he won't be beaten, but he has been the one stuffing his face with p nuts and crisps all week!!)
So total loss since food focus 1st 4lb:happydance:
Not sure how i will do next week, i am more determined than i thought but i really don't want to let slip Christmas, I did have some gingerbread with jam in the middle, those little chocolate covered hearts, they are a real Christmas fave of mine!! (50cals a heart I had 6 yesterday!!)

I do feel better but still not happy! I have decided to keep going til i am happy this time, my ideal weight is some way off the 'official' weights for my height.
Only 3lb to go and i am in the 9st's :happydance:
I have had eating disorders since aged 14 so i dont want that creeping back in either, it's a fine line between normal and obsessive and i will admit i am a little obsessive, the next stage is when there are problems so i need to keep to the normal side of obsessive!:wacko:

Out today, lots of walking!

:hugs:xx

Feel like i had a bad day today but put it in my total for today and still ok!

1 strawberry cream cupcake
quarter bag sensations spare rib crackers (yummmmmmmmmmm)
fried egg sarnie on brown

i didnt eat all day then stuffed that lot down when i got in!

See the tumble weed blow past our thread as we are all Christmas eating! I dread to get on the scales after the last few days, oh well just a few more non diet days cant hurt!!:haha: xxxx

On the plus side, I have really enjoyed stuffing my face :haha:

i put on 4lbs.. and the worst of it all is that it takes a week for the food to be turned to fat and show on the scales... so xmas fat will show up next week.....im buying the kinect dance game tom..it better bloody work ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->