September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

I feel slightly sick at all the sugar I have had, my body is just not used to it!! We only have a few bits left and then thats me well and truly back in to a routine again, I have a goal of 2 stone for Hope's christening in Easter!!

Go becs, it's entirely achievable!

Today was my weigh in day, was terrified of it! I havent actually eaten too badly...I only ate weetabix christmas morning while OH had his bacon, then I ate 1 slice turkey with just vegetables for christmas dinner, said no to pudding and had a few crackers for tea so I hardly ate on christmas day. I drank LOADS though. Like one and a half(small bottles) of JD to myself, two glasses of wine and some vodka :S

Boxing day I pigged out, didnt eat breakfast or dinner but ate loads of buffet food, small helping of trifle and three mince pies.

Ate normally since monday back to cereal/weetabix, salads for dinner and healthy tea.

Think Ive done something really bad to my foot though and i cant walk on it, toooo panful so I havent exercised :-S

But! I lost 3lb this week! almost out of the 14's now at 14st 2lb

SR you're doing so well!
I've kind of pigged out this week but ive got bad gallstones so not allowed any fatty food or it causes pain, so my pigging out has been on generally healthy stuff! I've lost about 5lbs in the past two weeks because of that so i'm now 10st11lb :) Because anytime i eat anything fatty i get horrible pain, i have had to eat good stuff and it can be hard especially today when in manchester in the food court, OH had KFC and i had to have a rubbish baked potato :( Its forcing me to have a bit of willpower though so i suppose thats good!
I'm having my operation to remove my gallbladder on friday (New Years Eve, terrible timing but cant cope with any more pain!) And i don't know how i'm going to be able to eat afterwards and if i'm completely honest a tiny part of me is hoping i cant eat much for a while so lose some of my belly haha!

Kara, is that really true that it takes a week for the fat to show on the scales? :dohh: If thats true i'm not looking forward to next weeks weigh in!

:hugs: to all and kee going girlies you're all doing great! x x x

Aww, good luck for tomorrow for the operation Lilia, hopr it all goes well and you recover fast :hugs:

Omg does it take a week to turn to weight? I hope not!!

I am about the same surprisingly, I was 10.3 so i weighed a few days ago and was 10.2 then last night i was 10.4 and this morning I was 10.2 again!!
I cant wait to be in the 9's again, but i am not going back onto the diet til all the christmas food has gone, so at least the weekend, I have a bottle of wine to finish, and bailies bottle is still nearly full, best get some ice in the freezer!:haha:

Well done sr :happydance:

Back soon, being distracted by kids, dh and baby!!:hugs:

I'm a pound or so up again since yesterday but im happy and im gonna enjoy new year before i get back on properly!! plus, i cant exercise because i somehow sprained/badly bruised my foot all inside on christmas and havent been able to walk properly since ;/ in soooo much pain!!! cant wait to get back to exercising though.

I really hope it doesnt take a week to show either else im gonna have LOADS of gain next week. Scary :s

Well done SR your doing really, have you thought about getting your foot checked out?

Lillia good luck for your op hope all goes well. Mum had her gall bladder our via keyhole are you having the same?

Xmas day I was really good due to not having the rime to eat rubbish, boxing day I had a massive lunch and two desserts !!

However I've started snacking on fruit again and eating lots of veggies since. I also joined my local gym today for the next year, also they will have a crèche opening in the next couple of weeks so I can start going more easily then.

SR been trying out the biggest loser game.... I love it !!

Jelly - Glad you like the game, wish i could play a bit! I'm starting to think I should get it checked out now. It's been 7 days and I still can't walk properly :-s

Feel rubbish and not likely to eat much, but diet starts monday again! I have not put any on over Christmas which is great, if a little annoying that i eat so carefully and loose a measely 1lb a week or stuff my face for 2 weeks and don't gain a pound!
Anyway, hopefully i will still not have put too much on, may even start weigh in on Mondays, it would make sense.

Good Luck everyone for your new year eating! :hugs:

My diet starts Monday, must get back to writing my food diary!! Lots of walking, want to get back to running too!! Must did my trainers out, having said that I bought the new Davina DVD, I have all hers and they are fab, I love them!!

My diet is probably starting Tuesday once DH goes back to work..... He tries to be supportive but he's just annoying at the moment he keeps telling me I need to lose weight etc ( he says in a polite way ) but I don't need him to tell me I already know..... What annoys me is I then recommend a healthy meal and he moans because ge wants take our and says " well it is Christmas". Grrrr

So start Tuesday once he's back at work then I can plan healthy meals, it will be easier as he will be too tired to moan

January I am aiming for a weightloss of 9lbs

Becs, i wanted to find a good dvd, only got a small lounge though, does Davina use much space? xx

Jelly, good luck :thumbup: xx

Diet starts tomorrow!:thumbup: I am glad now, i am sick of rich non diet food, never thought i would say that!

She isnt too bad tbh, you are not all over the place mainly in one area!!

I'd agree with Becs, you don't need too much space with davinas DVDs

Decided to take the plunge, diet starts tomorrow. Can't go to gym until my induction Saturday so have decided to take extra long walks in the mean time

Ooo forgot to say ordered a pair of jeans a size down today .... That's my first incentive to how long it takes before I can fit into them hopefully it won't be long !!

Sorry me again !

Right decided no more excuses so have weighed myself and starting diet today

Bad news is put on two pounds

Been out this morning for a walk and went further than before and reached mid point of the dreaded hill I live on. By end of January aiming to do a round route up hill. Still hoping for 9 lbs.

Typical DH been food shopping this morning offering me tempting food. ... Quite satisfying saying no :)

I have just had a lovely power walk with the dog, breaking myself in gently to go back to running!!!

I've always wanted to be able to run but just never managed it, only ever jog/ walked

Do you build it up Becs? How long for?

Can I join girls? I lost 30lbs since my six week check (thank you breastfeeding, lol) but put 4lbs on at Xmas and still have quiet some way to get my BMI nice and healthy. Started again yesterday :)

Ugh, i think i put on about 4-5lbs after saying i wouldnt eat bad over christmas, i well and truely pigged out! saw some pics of me from the weekend too and i dont look like im any slimmer, cant believe the scales say ive actually lost almost 2 stone because i look no slimmer!!!! unbelievable.

anyway, its give me an extra boost to go again, started today kind of. Started off the day with 30mins exercise, going to do another 20-25mins now.

I have a goal of 13stone by 12th March, and I'm about 14st 5lb now so I'll have to work very hard!!!

Good luck this year ladies, we'll lose the rest this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->