September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Ok, so diet starts tomorrow, dh opened the shortbread! My weakness!

Drastic, Hello, how are you, wow 30lb is amazing since 6 wk check, i think i have done just over half of that, still got about the same i have lost to go!
Good luck hun, we are here! xx

Thanks for the dvd advice, i think i will have a look for one, I do prefer to do something, and i have no wii or anything like that, i can't go out jogging without Rosie, so dvd the next best thing! I do find the weight easier to shift if i do eve just a bit of physical stuff!

Back soon, weight today 10st 3lb, as i was b4 christmas:happydance:

Hi drazic good to see you again..... 30lbs is Brillant

SR I saw your pic I think your looking great, keep with it you've being doing great

BTP I think there are fun DVDs you could buy for a change too, rumba or Rosemary Connelly salsa. That can always jazz up your exercise rather than doing the one dvd

Jelly, power walking is a fab fat burner, as long as you sweat, slightly out of breath and raise your heat rate for about 20 mins, with running I started off really slow, just fast walikng, then I would jog for a week or so then run for 2 mins, fast walk for 2 mins. You soon get fit and it happened for me quite quickly. Power walking is good for me as I take the buggy and just walk!! I love the way exercise makes me feel, I was a right gym bunny before I fell preggers, it helped me lose nearly 5 stone in 7 months!!

Went for my power walk as suggested today. Put James in the baby carrier and did my hill walk again I had to huff and puff up the hills lol. Lot harder with carrier instead of pram but my back now kills me.

Getting nervous about joining the gym on Saturday now as so unfit, did xbox last night and my hips absolutely killed.

Had bad day yesterday, after DH buying loads of junk food I had a massive rolo cookie..... And I didn't do any exercise today

Oh well new day tomorrow :)

Can't taste, so good time to not eat much but keep 'trying' things to see if i can taste it!:dohh:
Not done too badly today, but not hungry so it's not hard!

Jelly, my carrier kills my back, i am sure i stand straight in it but i have such bad posture normally i think it is forcing good posture and that hurts! :hugs:

Rolo cookie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nope im still fat, still not lost anything and i have cut down on fatty foods....

Not good for me today

I was 90kg at docs the other day, now in to the 100lbs at 198 :dohh: good thought! 14st 1lb! doctor was so chuffed with me

Ate healthy today, did 25 mins exercise but have had half a bottle of wine tonight. Ooo err!

Nope im still fat, still not lost anything and i have cut down on fatty foods....

Nothing like straight to the point !

Are you actually weighing or going by the feel of your clothes? Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for your body to catch up. xx big hugs

I don't think people that have never been bigger know how hard it is to lose weight!! It takes discipline and dedication!!

I don't think people that have never been bigger know how hard it is to lose weight!! It takes discipline and dedication!!

It definatly takes more perseverance

Had my gym induction today, it's only just opened this week so all it's equipment is brand new can't wait to start working out on a regular basis. They also have a free crèche .

That sounds fab Jelly, I would love to go back to the gym, but I can't rely on Ian to be home on time before our gym shuts and they have no creche, so I am sticking with walking and Davina lol!!

Hi girls, how's everyone doing? I'm ready to offically join you all, joined slimming world. Anyone else doing sw?

I will be thin lol!!!! ;P

I have two other mums who need to lose weight near where i live, we are going to walk into town as often as we can... tomorrow is our first time and there is a shop which has really nice handbags... thats my reward for getting there.... :happydance:

Nothing like straight to the point !

Are you actually weighing or going by the feel of your clothes? Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for your body to catch up. xx big hugs

LOL i was very peed off as i had just weighed myself and needed to vent ..lol
I have no clothes that fit... i live in jogging bottoms. I brought a size 18 black trousers, i have learnt if u buy anything it has to be a pair of black trousers they go with everything. im so much better at not eating crap too.. but my belly is still like jelly and you can see my trouser line around my belly if that makes sense.... bit like a joint of ham or beef with the string around it....

Hi girls, how's everyone doing? I'm ready to offically join you all, joined slimming world. Anyone else doing sw?

I will be thin lol!!!! ;P

Snoozie !!!!! great to hear from you again... i did slimming world last year, but i had already lost 3 stone and the their "ideal" weight i found a bit to skinny and those who reached their "ideal" weight looked ill and awful and i hated how they shamed you if you didnt lose any... but it did make me stick to the diet just so i could get clapped...lmao !!!!!

Snoozie good to see you ! I have also done slimming world in the past. Thinking if doing again as the new ww propoints is too much hardcwork and time trying to calculate everything. At least with sw DH never knows any different. Apparently there's a new scheme now extra easy days thinknits a combination of the two red and green

Lady k I know exactly where you are coming from with clothes, I stayed in my maternity clothes for the first month and am still wearing many of the tops as my tyre above my waist is just pure wobble. I'm two sizes bigger than this time last year and just bought some essentials to keep Me going until I lose the weight, also purchased pair if jeans in sale size smaller am trying them on fortnightly until they fit

I don't even want to go into work at the moment as see everyone as I feelvthey will all be disgusted with the way I look as I am

I'm dreading weighing in this Wednesday as I just don't feel I've been good enough

I am doing SW, it works for me!! They don't do ideal weight anymore, you set your own target, whether that be a weight or a dress size!!!
My size 16 jeans are my aim to get back into, my 18's are too big but 16's are still abit too snug!!! Ideally I want to get to a nice size 14, my frame would never suit being a stick!!

Had sneaky weigh in today as want to weigh in on Wednesdays I've lost 4 lb since last Monday. I'm really pleased and have decided to nit weigh in until next Wednesday now.

Booked the crèche for tomorrow morning too for me to go to the gym

Wow, great loss Jelly :D

I've wondered wether or not to try SW or WW but have never got around to it. I find if I stick to my cereal in a morning, salad or soup for dinner and then a healthy tea every night I should be okay.

I weighed myself on Saturday, which will be my new weigh days and I'm now 13st 13lb. Can't believe I'm in to the 13's now, very chuffed and I feel I'll make my target of 13st by March 12th easy now! or at least I hope.

Hope you're all well :hugs: keep up all the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->