• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

morning all,well done on the weight loss...................

can't wait to be losing like the rest of you!

still thinking about which diet will work best for me.................was gonna do WW core(old i know)then points but now i'm not so sure??will let you all know.

take care xx

Good luck xcited!

Sorry I haven't been on a while, my dongle is broken (dd lent on it when playing cbeebies games). So i'm typing one-handed now while my other hand holds it in so it keeps a connection :dohh:

Well, it was my weigh-in monday morning, and i'd lost 3lbs!!!! Down to 147lbs from 150.
I was over the moon, but didn't quite believe it. So tuesday morning I got back on the scales, and I was back up to 149.6. What the f*ck?!!!!!! I ate pretty well monday, soup and cereals with a chicken kiev and salad for tea. Now I know kievs are fattening, but surely not 2lbs worth??? :growlmad:

This morning i'm 149lbs. So they were right yesterday, and not monday :cry:

I went on the cross trainer last night for 35 mins. It made my knees click, but I couldn't get to the gym so had to do something. Hopefully I can get to the gym today.

I made some more soup the other day, but with more carrot in. It's sweeter, and delish :flower:

I'm trying really hard, but it seems to be not happening... it was worse that it got my hopes up and then dashed them. bloody scales. If I haven't lost anything next monday, I'm off to macdonalds.

Xcited, good luck xxx

Optical, I know its hard but try to only weigh once a week, weigh fluctuates so much xxx

I lost 2lbs this week so I am happy with a nice steady loss.

Good luck excited

Optical - keep up the good work and the weight will come off.

I haven't weighed today as I've had appointments all day and didn't get a chance to this morning..... However had a big kick up the bum from DES 6 week check up where he told me I need to decrease my bmi to be allowed on the whole pill I used to be on..... I really don't like the one he's given me...... So I told him I will lose weight

So far today
Brekkie - cereal
Lunch - shakers chicken sandwich
Dinner - I'm planning on cooking the Thai green curry from philly cheese website
Exercise - does shopping at bluewater with mum count ?

Hi all,

just a quick post from me!

loss this week 3lb, but have been mega stressed and under eating, must try better this week, (i go wed to wed) i should be less stressed next week!

Sorry no personals, got headache from stress past and dental work yesterday! I hava a backlog of dental care, it is still a bit restricted re fillings, at least i will get white ones, something to do with mercury and breast feeding with amalgum fillings.

good luck to those starting, and well done becs, nice steady loss, best way to keep it off!:hugs:xx

Optical :hugs: why dont you try going on how you feel to weight? I dont know how much i used to weigh and i dont know how much i weigh now. My aim is to fit back into my trousers :)

Well done no the weight loss :wohoo: :flower: :wohoo:

These are my photos...

First two are today 18th November
Then goes the 15th Sep
Then 20th Sep

Really havent lost so much since the 20th :rofl: ah well! The place i need to lose weight on is the outsides of my hips :growlmad:

But anyhoo this is how i'm going to do my weigh in :flower:

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Blob you look great!! I need to lost from my hips as well, they are enormous! I didn't think they could get any bigger than they already were lol

Well done on the losses ladies! Really do try and weigh only once a week on the same day of the week as weight can fluctuate so much within a week. I weighed in a day early week and I shouldn't have as I spent all day friday upset that I hadn't lost after being so good all week, whereas if I'd have waited until Saturday when I was meant to weigh in I would have seen that I had in fact lost 2lbs!

Having another good week this week, so hoping to have lost at least 1lb so I will have lost a stone!

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: Oats so Simple
Snack: Go ahead yoghurt break biscuit thing
Lunch: Wholemeal pita bread with ham and salad, a muller light yoghurt and a banana
Dinner: Turkey Korma and rice, made with turkey fried in fry light, weight watchers korma sauce and brown rice and 2 be good to yourself mini naans.
Snack: A be good to yourself chocolate mousse

I actually seem to be able to eat quite a lot and stick within my calorie limits!

xx

I weighed 13st 3 on Monday and have tried to be good. So far it's really not working although I have been getting out with the pram and walking between 1-2 miles each day so small things eh.... I'm betting I wont have lost much if anything. :(

hey guys, not been on here as i didnt think my diet was going well as i have been eating and drinking crap still... but then thought i had put on loads more weight.. but i actully lost 4 pounds.. woooooooooooooooooooo this may be due to not eating till 5pm every day though so not the best way to lose weight.. unless this breast feeding way of losing weight is finally working..

congrats to the girls who have also lost weight... but some of you weigh less than i ever have.....

Ate today

Breakfast - Cereal
Dinner - Soup + 2 slices of low calorie bread(50cals per slice)
Snack -Pear
Tea - Home made beans on toast

Oh, and I'm still managing to GAIN :dohh:
Getting a bit fed up now tbh, I can't even lose weight by eating right, and I exercised for 1hr and 10mins last night :/ how screwed is that? I've decided there's no way I'm depriving myself of things that I like and exercising for 45+ mins a day just to gain weight so if when I weigh in the morning I've still managed to gain I'm going back to eating whatever I like :rofl:
So far I've managed to gain back 4lbs of the 8lbs I initially lost, just by having a few beers last Saturday and then eating normally AND doing exercise. Can't win! :|

Oh and I only drink water, I don't even drink tea or coffee. Havent touched any fizzy drinks/sugary drinks in over a month :(

Bekks, I don't think you are eating enough, you are doing everything right but with the amount of exercise you are doing you need to be eating more so that your metabolism speeds up!! I made the same mistake whilst I was on slimming world and as soon as I ate a bit more I lost weight!! Sounds crazy but its true, your body is holding on to everything as its needing it for the exercise as it has nothing left to give!!

I agree with becs, doesn't sound like enough for all that exercise! Why don't you try counting calories for a day or two to see what you're consuming? I aim for between 1300-1500 a day. Some days can be a bit lower, some a bit higher but it all balances out over the week. You can count the old fashioned way with a pen and paper off the back of packets, or you can do it online or I downloaded an app from my phone. You need to consume enough calories in the first place to burn calories exercising! Mad isn't it?! Keep it up hun :) Xx

Thanks Becs and Emzy, I will try eating more!

Today
Breakfast- Banana
Dinner - Scrambled eggs on toast
snack- 1 slice of low calorie bread with some cheese spread

I buy fruit to snack on like grapes and strawberries, they are as easy to grab as biscuits so i hope that works for me :haha:

Heh girls

Just popping in on my phone. I weighed in today and have lost another 2lbs this week, so I have lost 1 stone 1lb so far in the last 6 weeks, I'm really pleased :) Xx

Wow Emzy :wohoo: thats great!!!

Sooooooo.... Pizza night was NOT a good idea :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back