• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

SR where did you get your signature? It's fab!

Jac from the forum did it, she had a thread in the signatures and graphics section but I think she's recently stopped doing them. x

Well done Emzy xx

I am finding it tough, i have not been hungry but should be eating but now the weight loss is slowing now my body is getting used to not eating!

I have been stressed out and fed up, bloody husbands, who would have em!:shrug:

Back soon, weight to be checked on wednesday!:hugs:

im hoping to lose the weight without excersise as you have to keep it up or your just put more on if you stop.. and im way to lazy.. but i have brought xbox kennect for jake and a dance game.. anyone else using xbox or wii to lose weight? i dare not use the wii as i was at my skinnest last time i got weighed on there..and seeing my little avatar on the wii put on love handles after it tells me how much i have put on will just depress me ...

well done emzy... xxxxx

Beks i just replied about our sigs in sep stars thread.... i saw she stopped taking on sigs... yours is really nice... I ended up making my own... its what hapends being stuck on the sofa with a sleeping baby on ya for 3 hours with just a lap top..lol

Ladykara - I use the wii fit. I've been on it every night for the last 3 and a half weeks!
Your signature is really good :D

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast - Banana
Dinner - Sunday Roast
Tea - Salad with 2 slice of low cal bread
"pudding" - Fruit salad with half a pot of shape zero on :D

quite a nom day!

morningggggggggggg:happydance::happydance:

well i have been absolutely cr@p at weight loss this week gggggrrrrrrr i'm finding it so hard to get started:blush:but i have a special motivation for losing this baby weight...........................

TTC no4 next year:happydance::hugs::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

i know Summer is only 9 weeks old but i so want another one...........i do already have a 14yr old and an 11yr old,so i know what i'm letting myself in for lol:wacko:

so i will be going shopping today and then i will be starting again with refreshed determination and motivation!it is however my ds b'day this weekend so we will be going out for a meal but apart from that i will be a little saint:winkwink:

hopefully i will start losing and then we'll start ttc around june/july wow can't believe i'm saying that..................tbh if i didn't have this baby weight to shift then we would be ttc now,so i am alittle sad however that i have to wait:cry:but tbh i don't want to go and add more weight on top of what i already have.

wow i'm so excited girls,can't wait xx

xcited4mybump, good for you for being deterrnind!!! I am starting again today, I am going to keep a food diary as I find this really helps me lose weight!!

Oooooh another baby :cloud9: have to say i'm not broody at all yet :nope: i thought i would be but nooope.
If you lose it sooner you might get to try sooner :wohoo:

Well done Emzy - over a stone in 6 weeks - that's amazing!!! :thumbup:

Xcited - another baby... Wow! :happydance:

Blob - I can see a diff in ur pics - keep it up! :thumbup:

Good luck with the food diary becs - I tried it but just can't do it, fx you are better than me!

SR - I'm not sure that fruit salad has ever counted as a 'pudding' :haha:

Well ladies, i'm back to square 1. 150lbs lol... but I knew i'd have put on this week as I thought 'sod it' on friday and had a weekend of eating takeaways, meals out and shit-loads of chocolate. It was great... at least I had fun this time i've put weight on. :winkwink:

Back to it AGAIN today. I'm already in a mood with it. :growlmad: I've had my shredded wheat & raisins. I must say, it's really shit compared to the sausage & egg butty I had before a day of fence building on Saturday. :growlmad:

Optical gotta love weekends like that!!

I want another baby already too!! Think we've decided to ttc no 2 after Holly's first birthday, so sometime between next August and Christmas I think! Must be nuts lol Think it would be nice to have children close in age though :cloud9: I've wanted another one since Holly was about a week old! lol I want to lose the weight before then too.

Had quite a good weekend, but still ate more than I did in the week, so back to being extra good this week. I've lost a stone now, so my next target is to get under 15 stone... 6lbs to get to that!

xx

Wow Emzey good stuff!!

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 2lbs:) not bad considering i've not been very good and i did eat half a vienetta last night for pudding...

Good for you Doris!!!!

I have found it much better to write down what I eat!! I haven't had time to have lunch today but luckily I had a good breakfast and been eating plenty of fruit!!! Had a yummy tea and even made a crumble and a chocolate and banana cake!!!

Really fed up with all this diet lark, it doesn't help having a child husband commenting all the bloody time on what i do eat, he wants medals for every pound he looses, and takes all the credit, when it's me who shops, cooks and gives him all the food he eats, all he has to do is only eat what i make him, and it works for him, but of course its a man thing, and he has to be doing so much better than anyone else!
If i loose any its because it is baby weight that would just come off anyway, nothing to do with my diet of course!
We went for a coffee, i bought dd a cake but she didnt eat it, so i cut the ends off and had them, there was no icing on it, just plain chocolate sponge, he was saying at the time eat it, now he keeps going on about me not logging enough into my food log for it, i put it as a cadburys mini roll, and seeing as that has icing in it cant see how it could have been any more than that, and i only ate the ends!
Want my body back now, its not funny any more!!:shrug:

Sorry for the selfish post, just wanted to rant, he is not in my good books anyway so this doesn't help!!

Hope everyone is doing well xxxxxx

BTP - :hugs: sounds like he's being very immature and selfish. You're doing really well and having the odd 'treat' isn't anything to make a big deal over! it was hardly anything anyway. If I were you, I'd have told him where he could shove the pounds he'd lost by now :haha:

BTP :hugs:

Well done everyone on the weight loss :wohoo: :wohoo:

Today i've had a roll :help: Think i'm going to put some soup on i didnt even realise that until i wrote it down. When i start i just starve its so bad :dohh:

Hi Ladies!!

Knocking on your door and seeing if I can join!? :) Emzy told me about your group! I'm not quite ready to get share my story and get on track yet, but I'd love to follow your progress. And after the holidays i will jump in with both feet! :)

xo

mamabird great to see you again honey xxx

I put on the 2lbs i lost last week so im just going sulk for a few days...

Hey Mamabird,

I think your idea is good, i am not looking forward to how much weight i will put on over christmas, having said that i am not going to 'diet' as such over christmas, but i cant see thinking about it i am going to be able to over eat by that much, just some treats and bailies which i can only drink in tiny amounts because i am feeding!

Thanks for the support guys, got to go and weigh now, its my Wed weigh in!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"