September Stars

Hi Ladies!

I just came in here to check for updates from you all and saw a September 2013 thread, and it made me feel all nostalgic. :blush: It was exactly this time last year that I found out that I was pregnant. It seems like yesterday and forever ago at the same time!

LO is doing really well and getting big SO fast. He's already starting to sit up a little, can roll over one way, and is interested in everything. He's full of smiles almost all the time, and we're working on getting back to STTN again (he was up until two weeks ago - dang 4 month sleep regression!).

I'd love to hear how you all are doing. Hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas, and hope that everyone had a fantastic 2013!!!

Hi SC, good to hear from you.

I know, this time last year was all exciting and scary and we've come such a long way since then.

Lucy is doing really well. She's also trying to turn over. She can do front to back and can roll onto her sides from her back. She gets really frustrated trying to do it though, it's a wee shame! Most of the time she is very cheerful, although when shes cranky you know all about it. She's very noisy. I think she is going to be a chatterbox!

I'm loving being a mum and I don't have to go back to work till May... I'm just going to enjoy the next 5 months!

Havent been in this thread in forever!

Max is fab :) Not rolling yet, but sitting a little bit :thumbup:

Its exactly a year today that I got my BFP! Where has the time gone? and how is my little newborn suddenly a chunky little 4 month old? :haha:

xx

So lovely to see a positive update like this shadowcat,

My little girl is getting a wee chubby thing, big smiles and lots of laughter, she's got such a strong head and got a door bouncer for christmas which she thinks is the bees knees. She's more than doubled her birth weight and still breastfed. She was 4months old on Christmas eve.

Hey ladies, glad to hear everyones doing well! We are well too, hear you on the getting big fast thing - Louis was 17 lbs 6 oz at 3 months so we will find out tomorrow at his checkup where he's at now. hes already rolling, sitting up and using a walker chair thing - feel like we didnt really get a newborn stage but hes so cuddly and smiley i wouldnt change him for the world x

Hey ladies :)

Lovely updates from you all. Cant believe our bubs are 4 months old now. We are doing ok. Lois is a real smiler and very noisy at times...think she's copying her brother! Like your boy Shadowcat, she had been sleeping 11 hours but the past couple of weeks she's been waking once or twice at night. Hopefully it's just a fleeting thing ;) wow your boy is big ying! Our babies share a birthday :) but my girl isn't as big as your boy, despite lots of boobie juice!

Keep in touch September Stars x

Formula is marvelous too. Jenson has gone from 8lb 11oz and on the 20th December was 15lb 10oz :)
He is doing really well. Consultants have no concerns with him over the brain damage at the moment :) laughing, smiling and very strong :) xxx

Hey everyone!

I love everyones updates! That's really good news Charlotteee.

Things are going well here now. I've also got a strong one here! She can roll, but not consistently and really wants to be sitting up now, she's really close, just missing a bit of balance now. Amelie has been on Nutramigen hypoallergenic formula for 10 weeks and it has made such a difference. We had a dietician appointment this morning to discuss weaning. I want to wait until 6 months, but her paediatrician is advising that she needs to be weaned asap because of her reflux. She's going to be dairy free until 1 year (another dietician appointment booked for when she is 11 months old to discuss reintroduction), but we are to try to reintroduce Soya at 6 months to see how she reacts. Until this week Amelie was sleeping 12 hours, we just needed to put her dummy back in once or twice, but now she wakes hourly starting at 3am! I'm wondering if the sleep regression has found us early!

I'm going to try and stalk those of you that have journals now to help keep up to date. I think we should keep this thread going though! I still miss it!

I'm also intrigued to know, my DH and I seem to already be talking about a baby no 2, please tell me I'm not the only one?

Hi ladies! Lovely updates. Hope you all had wonderful christmas's. B is 15 weeks today and is now rolling from back to front which in turn has helped strengthen her neck muscles loads. She 'chats' all the time too. She was 13lb 7oz just before Xmas. Will get her weighed sometime this month again, maybe. I know she's putting on weight fine so I'm not worried about getting her checked every 4 weeks. She's currently still in our room but we have a baby monitor on order and she'll be in with her big sis next week sometime. :-(. She is currently asleep on me and snoring away lol.

Louis was 18 lbs 15 ounces at 4 months and 1 week! Here he is at 3 1/2 months

https://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r531/ying_423/IMG00176-20121208-1338_zpsb1846ce0.jpg

...and 27.95 inches!

Hey ladies :)

Lovely updates from you all. Cant believe our bubs are 4 months old now. We are doing ok. Lois is a real smiler and very noisy at times...think she's copying her brother! Like your boy Shadowcat, she had been sleeping 11 hours but the past couple of weeks she's been waking once or twice at night. Hopefully it's just a fleeting thing ;) wow your boy is big ying! Our babies share a birthday :) but my girl isn't as big as your boy, despite lots of boobie juice!

Keep in touch September Stars x

So weird how Lois and Louis were born on the same day!!!

Ying, wow what a big boy!!! Yes it is weird but cute having Lois and Louis sharing a birthday :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->