September Stars

Hey Mirm, I'm a cyclist and I've basically given it up. I have a tendency to fall off my bike. I've also been feeling so bad I've not really been up to exercise but I've been for some long walks.

I'm going to do preg yoga from 12 weeks. Have you told your teacher? There may be postures you should leave out now that you're pregnant. I'm also going to get a turbo trainer for my bike so I can do some indoor cycling.

hey guys! dont want to get toooooo excited but. . . think im getting a little ms! woke up this morning with a weird kind of lump in my throat! kept swallowing to get rid of it and it wouldnt go, made me dry heave into the loo, not actually sick but a lot of heaving!! now i just feel sicky.

is this it ladies?? have any of you had this??

Sounds like it to me! I haven't actually heaved yet, just felt sick and had the lump in my throat :thumbup:

My symptoms seem to be fading though :wacko: my boobs don't hurt as much and I don't feel as sick today...but I'm still mega tired and still getting some cramps/twinges!

smile, thanks for reassuring me! i LOVE this forum! :flower:
i wouldnt worry about your boobs not hurting so much, mine have been feeling a bit better this week, just my nipples feel like they are covered in paper cuts!! :blush: and im exhausted all the time too- fell asleep watching tv for 1/2 hr last night, then went to bed at 9.30 and slept straight through to 7.30!!

so have you got your midwife appointment booked?

Mine are still tender, just don't hurt so much to touch them. The cat jumped on one last night though :shock: OUCH! and Matt elbowed me :dohh: lol

I haven't been sleeping anymore that usual but that's only cause I haven't allowed myself to nap lol I probably could if I lay down...:haha:

No I don't have my midwife appt booked yet. I have my first antenatal check up at the docs on Monday and she'll get me an appt then :) But I have to change doctors cause I moved town so I don't know how it's gonna work :wacko: x

its funny how things differ so much and we live in the same country! ive got my midwife appointment monday 30th and my 1st scan this friday. im sooo nervous. trying to stay positive but its scary. its all i can think about at the moment. so hard at work when my manager is asking me questions and my mind is blank! i feel like saying do you know what im going through at the moment? i really couldnt give a fuck where the notes are from that meeting!!!! arghhhh!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Where abouts in the west mids are you hun?

I want an early scan, but have no reason for one and DF won't let me go private :haha:

I had my first docs appt like a week ago, where she confirmed my pregnancy, but she's made me wait 2 weeks to get started :wacko:

My mind isn't on work either right now - I have no memory, and I really don't care enough haha

Morning everyone!

Mirm I'm still going to the gym, mainly swimming, pilates, and a couple gym sessions of light cardio and weights if I don't have meetings/nausea. I did find though Monday I went swimming and I felt pretty awful after, but I hadn't ate much that day and once I was able to get something down I felt a lot better. I don't know how long I will be able to keep this up but I intend to keep trying while I don't feel too bad! I'm also still doing core exercises but will stop when the belly gets in the way :) I think the best advice I've seen is to stay at a level where you're keeping fit instead of pushing yourself to get fitter, if that makes sense?

JuicyJen, only a couple more days to go for your scan and it'll put your mind at rest :) 2 more sleeps! Hang in there!

I went to the docs this morning, like Milly said previously, pretty boring, they tell you stuff I'd already read a thousand times (but I guess not everyone is quite so over-excited like me so i guess they have to) ;) Booked in to see the midwife on the 2 Feb, that's only 2 weeks away, I'm so excited! I hope something actually happens there.

Jen, yay! Definitely sounds like ms to me!

Mirm, I've been trying to go to the gym as much as I'm able to fit in, usually about twice per week. I've just been walking or doing the elliptical - I have a HR monitor so I know what my limits are.

Tinytabby, is there a prenatal yoga class that you go to, or do you have a DVD?

I feel awful today. Very nauseous, plus I think I'm getting a headcold and there is absolutely nothing that I can take for it. :dohh: I'm going to try the neti pot later and see if that helps.

Tinytabby, is there a prenatal yoga class that you go to, or do you have a DVD?

There's a studio near my house which does preg yoga, but they don't let you start till 12 weeks because of the risks. I'm going to go to classes so I can be sure I'm doing it right - but also meet some local mums to be.

Around here, they won't let me start until 14 or 16 weeks!

Hi ladies!

Hope you are all well today!

Still suffering from ms today, on and off all day.
Don't think I can put up with much more!
It's really taking it out of me.

Working full time and ms don't mix! Lol!

Anyways I know it's short & sweet but I'm knackered!

Milly xx

Just wrote a post and then somehow deleted it! :grr:

Morning Stars :)

It was my day off yesterday which I really needed actually. I had a lovely day with my son and I am pleased to say, I actually didn’t feel as awful as I have done lately. I was even feeling ok this morning, but that is changing as I type this  I agree, that work and ms do not mix Milly. I am lucky to work 4 days, but even this is a struggle atm.

Shadowcat – I have a mw appt on 31 Jan, so same week as you ;) I know there is a lot of blood taking to do so I am not particularly looking forward to it!

I have to say ,the thought of exercise atm makes me feel quite ill! Hoping to do some when I feel better.

so hows everyone feeling today? any new symptoms appearing for anybody? x x

Not for me! Still the same! Though, I did heave twice in the shower last night!

urgh! horrible isnt it? but im happy about it! ive heaved a few times this morning too, and woke up at 1.00 am feeling sick!

They were only little heaves, more like a little bit of sick in the back of your throat rather 'I'm gonna be sick' lol x

I've still got nausea, but today I have been getting sharp pains coming from what feels like my right ovary every now and then. Which is a bit worrying, but I'm trying not to over think it. I'm sure it's nothing but fretting about it won't help. It figures that it happens the day after I see the doctor. :wacko:

I still went to the gym anyway, but only managed half hour on the treadmill at a slower pace than normal, and nothing else. Today is the start of week 6 for me, I didn't think I would have to slow down so soon! (not that I was going that fast to begin with LOL!) :haha:

Still no actual morning sickness. What are you ladies doing with respect to hot drinks? The doctor told me no coffee or tea yesterday, but I've always had decaf anyway so figured it was ok, but he didn't seem to think it was a good idea. I was looking at rooibos tea instead.

I don't drink hot drinks, sorry!

I'm glad I'm not the only one here, at 6 weeks (well, 6 weeks tomorrow) with no actual vomiting x

Shadow, I drink coffee not tea. My first cup of the morning is a caffeinated coffee. I will then have either another 1 or 2 (morning only, not in the pm) of decaff. I did the same when pg with my son and everything was A OK :D

Had lunch and feeling pretty crappy now. I haven't found any sort of food/drink or system which seems to help the nausea. As we know, it is supposed to be a good sign so! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->