September Stars

Hi people,

Sorry to hear about your fall, NicMar. Im sure things will be fine, but it's never fun to have that kind of worries.

I hope you're all doing well. I'm less nervous than in the last few days, but I seem to be getting every symptom in the book. I am uncomfortable, I have nausea and dizzyness, even slight incontinence (mostly when I sneeze... but I thought this wouldn't be a problem until later). Oh, and I keep crying for no reason. Now I'm awake before 6am after a nearly sleepless night. I have a habit of always sleeping on my stomach (always!) and I thought I would have a few months before I had to change position. But my boobs hurt so much.

At least yesterday I went to visit some friends, some of the only people who know about my pregnancy, and it was sooooo fun to be able to talk baby. They have a 3 year old son, and they explained to him that I had a baby in my tummy. He walked towards me, and I expected him to point at my stomach or something, but instead he gave me a little kiss on the stomach and said he was going to be just like a big brother. How cute is that?

Hello Marie. Sounds like you have lots of symptoms going on there......helps to reassure you doesn't it, even if they aren't always very pleasant. A few of us seem to be suffering very badly with the nausea side of things, which is really not fun. Ahh, how sweet of that little boy :D it is nice to be able to speak to others about babies andp pregnancy isn't it ;)

I know! Time is actually going quite fast, if that doesn't sound too contrary! I'm really excited about having reached the milestone of 8 weeks.

I considered getting a private scan but they don't do them till 10 weeks so there didn't seem to be much point. I hope yours goes OK. I'm sure it will. x

Hi Everyone!

NicMar, I hope you're feeling ok after your fall and that everything continues to go well with your bean.

Everyone else, I'm right there with you on the nausea front. The medicine was working really well last week, but now I guess my body has gotten used to it? I'm wondering if I should call the Dr. again and ask them to up the dosage. All I've eaten over the weekend is cinnamon raisin bagels. I can't stomach water, so I've had a LOT of ginger ale. This morning I had some orange juice - I hope that won't come back to haunt me later. #-o

I don't know how you ladies can stand waiting until 12 weeks for a scan! My appointment is coming up next Tuesday (I'll be 8w3d) and I'm SO excited/nervous. It seems like a hundred years away.

Hey shadowcat. Nightmare on the pills not seeming to work so well. :( I know what you mean about water, I'm having a similar problem with it now. In fact I am finding it generally hard to find anything I want to drink or eat.

I am back to feeling really bad (or RANCID as you delightfully put it earlier TT). Had to go into to town to get some lip salve and it was a real struggle. Was hoping I'd feel better after some food but it only seems to last about 10 mins then I'm back to feeling shite. 1.5 hours til home time and counting ;)

Pud will be 8w4 days for my first scan, so very similar to yours ;)

I think Rancid is a perfect word for it.

I'm so jealous of you who get off work soon! I'm in the US, it's only 10:45 in the morning here. Ugh!

Oh no, poor you on the time difference!! I hate to say it, but I have just 1 hour left and counting. I seriously need to be taken away, feeling really bad :( Oh and have I mentioned at all that I'm feeling really bad? ;)

I just called to make an appointment with a midwife, and they have reserved a place for me. :happydance: I really prefer the idea of a midwife instead of a doctor because I rarely like doctors. I am also deathly afraid of hospitals. So unless I have a risk of complication, I will go with the midwife and give birth at the birthing house.

Only thing is, my first appointment would be around 10-12 weeks. I don't know if I can wait that long!

Hi ladies,

Just got my scan date through. 8th Feb! Woo hoo!!

Felt really rough this morning, but after lunch felt better. Not 100% but better.

Just can't stomach some things just now, especially anything with a bit of fizzy, milk, spicy smelling, etc.

Someone had fish at work today, I was almost spewing at my desk.
Luckily I was close to the window and hung out that for 10 mins!

Hows everyone else been? xx

so you ladies with ms, are you ACTUALLY being sick?? ive only been sick once and that was after drinking gallons of water ready for my scan!! im just just dry heaving, feel as if something will come up but it doesnt!! and just feeling sick on and off all day, the only thing that makes me feel better is to force myself to eat something!! is this how you all feel too? x

I'm actually being sick. It started out as once a day, at night..then progressed to 4-8 times per day. Now I have the meds, and it was better for a few days but I'm back to once or twice per day.

It's HORRIBLE - I never had this with my two sons. I always felt nausea but was never sick once.

I'm actually being sick. It started out as once a day, at night..then progressed to 4-8 times per day. Now I have the meds, and it was better for a few days but I'm back to once or twice per day.

It's HORRIBLE - I never had this with my two sons. I always felt nausea but was never sick once.

maybe its a girl! :pink:

I'm being sick in the morning - empty stomach water etc. then just feeling like I'm going to be on and off for the rest of the day. Breakfast is hardest.

I've not been sick yet.
Just feel nauseous all day.
But it's like severe nausea where I can't face food or drink but I have to force myself.
It's so bad some days I want to just lie down. Even then I feel really horrendous!

maybe its a girl! :pink:

I'm afraid to even think of that as a possibility. :blush:

Morning ladies.

My ms has resulted in 2 sick ups. One was at the weekend in the garden. Basically, if anything makes me feel the slightest bit sick (which is most things to be honest) then there's not much of a line between just feeling sick and actually being sick for me. I am pretty sure that I feel more sick with this pregnancy than I did with my son.

Feeling particularly crap this morning as I was up for 2 hours with my son last night. Don't know why, but he woke up upset and took that long to settle. Don't know how I'm going to get through the day :(

I haven't been sick either :shrug: just a lot of nausea. And it's a struggle in the morning actually getting myself to stop feeling sick. that seems to be when it's at its worst. the 'will i wont i' feeling is just ugh x

Uh-oh. I don't feel so sick today. Instead, I've been constantly on the verge of tears!

Just been sick in the loos at work ladies! (for the first time). This time though, it was due to a coughing fit (I have a cough and cold) rather than ms. Aww crap :( Got to go in to a meeting now and try not to cough or look too ill!

Morning TT - Well I guess being tearful makes a change from the usual nausea eh? ;)

I'm tearful too. Nearly cried last night cause I made a perfect lemon drizzle cake, then my mum and my OH persuaded me to take it out of the tin whilst it was still warm and it broke :cry: I put it back together but I was still hurt :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->