September Stars

Poshie - that's not so good. Hope the cough goes soon. Have you tried sucking mints or something for it?

Smile - aw! I'd cry at that! I cried this morning when the Babycentre app sent me an alert marking 8 weeks! It said the baby has webbed feet and fingers and that set me off!

this morning when i first got up, i sicked up the tiniest bit of water, then dry heaved in the loo's a couple of times at work. Now im back home and feeling really sick! just wish something would come up insted of me heaving for nothing! cant understand it!! :sick: Going to have a couple of hours sleep before picking up DD and taking her swimming!

Hi Ladies. Nothing new to report here - still sick and tired. Hoping that all of us feel better today!

I can feel the water I've drank today coming back up but it's like as soon as it hits the surface it goes back down. So I can just feel it in my throat :sick:

Yes it's horrid isn't it! I'm having real problems with water myself. I find carbonated drinks are actually easier to drink atm. Just had lunch and feeling my usual full but still ill. Roll on 5pm! ;)

Carbonated drinks are a lot easier to digest but then I just end up mega bloated and gassy! :haha:

I find hot drinks are ok. I drink lots of hot water and hot Ribena. Seems to help the gas...

I can feel the water I've drank today coming back up but it's like as soon as it hits the surface it goes back down. So I can just feel it in my throat :sick:

thats EXACTLY how i feel!! when im heaving i can feel that it stops in my throat and wont come out!!:dohh: have you been sick yet smile? or just nausea? does yours last all day?

im finding it really hard to drink anything at the moment. have to force myself because im worried ill end up dehydrated!

Me too jen, drinking is a problem.....very strange feeling isn't it

Was it here that someone mentioned McDonalds a few days ago?

I haven't wanted meat of any kind for about two weeks now - but suddenly tonight I absolutely HAD to have a McD's cheeseburger. I ate two of them for dinner. :blush: I feel surprisingly good right now, too. I hope that lasts through the night!

I don't even really feel too guilty about it either, because I've lost four pounds since the ms set in.

Update: Nevermind. Lost them when OH was cooking some meat on the stove. UGH. (Sorry if that's TMI)

thats EXACTLY how i feel!! when im heaving i can feel that it stops in my throat and wont come out!!:dohh: have you been sick yet smile? or just nausea? does yours last all day?

I haven't heaved with it yet, i can just constantly feel it bobbing in my throat lol not been sick yet! I just want it to hurry up and stop teasing me/making me think I'm not pregnant!

It doesn't always last all day. Its worse when I wake up. I have to get out of bed really slowly and I have this 'will I won't I' feeling for a little while then it passes. Sometimes comes back in the afternoon but I can really describe it as nausea, I just don't feel right if that makes sense? lol

Hi all.

My symptoms have calmed down a bit. I'm less bloated and less fatigued and not quite as nauseous as before. I'm hoping this is a good thing, although I have had a couple of frets about it.

Insomnia seems to be worse - although this could coincide with some stuff that's going on at work and a family issue that's bothering me. Woke up at 3 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Eventually dropped off again at 5.30. Went into the spare bed so I didn't disturb OH. Now I'm knackered!

Doesn't seem to be fair that we get tiredness and sleeplessness! Is it training for the baby?

I'm also stressing about my first MW appointment and scan. Phoned up about it yesterday and they said my referral was in the system and I should hear some time in the next 3 weeks. Hellish!

Also, I've stopped being able to go to the canteen at lunch. It makes me sick. So I've been missing having lunch with my friends.

Sorry, this is a bit 'woe is me'. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Hope everyone is ok today.

Was it here that someone mentioned McDonalds a few days ago?

I haven't wanted meat of any kind for about two weeks now - but suddenly tonight I absolutely HAD to have a McD's cheeseburger. I ate two of them for dinner. :blush: I feel surprisingly good right now, too. I hope that lasts through the night!

I don't even really feel too guilty about it either, because I've lost four pounds since the ms set in.

Update: Nevermind. Lost them when OH was cooking some meat on the stove. UGH. (Sorry if that's TMI)

hmmm! wish i could crave a maccies! all i fancy is boring jacket potatoes!:dohh:
also, think ive lost weight, havent weighed myself, but my love handles :blush: feel a bit smaller!!

I haven't heaved with it yet, i can just constantly feel it bobbing in my throat lol not been sick yet! I just want it to hurry up and stop teasing me/making me think I'm not pregnant!

It doesn't always last all day. Its worse when I wake up. I have to get out of bed really slowly and I have this 'will I won't I' feeling for a little while then it passes. Sometimes comes back in the afternoon but I can really describe it as nausea, I just don't feel right if that makes sense? lol

yeah, that makes sense! sometimes i wonder if its all in my head!

Hi ladies,

Not been on for a few days as I've been feeling royally rubbish. Sorry that so many have been suffering with MS - I'm sort of at the opposite end of the spectrum: my appetite went through the roof, have had no nausea to speak of, but for a week or so now I've been having abdominal pain, like period pain but worse. I've not been sleeping properly, can't get comfortable etc. I've finally put 2 and 2 together and realised that I'm (really sorry - TMI) totally blocked up. Can't quite believe I've made it to 35 and never experienced this before!! So...any suggestions? :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Mirm, I've made a provisional booking, I have until the 2 Feb to pay or my name gets taken off the list. I am going to book it, just waiting to get paid. I don't know if they do get booked early or not, but when I first looked into it I'm sure the courses I needed for my due date seemed to be the only ones on offer anyway so I thought perhaps they do get booked early! (probably not THIS early though ;) LOL!) Whereabouts did you read that they do, I'd be interested to have a read?

Hi Sylvia,

My other half and I raided our library so I had to check which ones said it! This advice was in the "Mumsnet guide to Pregnancy" and "Pregnancy for Modern Girls". They were both pretty clear about the NCT courses, but I imagine it varies a lot by area :)

Hope that helps and how are you feeling? xx

Hey Mirm, I get that too. I try to eat as much fruit and veg as I can and drink lots of hot water.

Sometimes a cup of coffee gets things moving.

I haven't tried this but there are things you can buy OTC. Ask the pharmacist what's safe in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->