September Stars

Thanks Jen :)

Yep my scan is on 6th March so 4 weeks yesterday! Wish I only had 2 weeks to wait :haha:

Yeah my boobs are more sore when I take my bra off at night or if they get nudged/jiggled in the day lol Sometimes I do feel them throbbing though which is a bit weird!

Me either - so over 1st tri! :haha: So is first tri officially over at 12 weeks? cause on here the second tri boards start at 14 weeks?? :wacko:

ooh! thats still not that long to wait is it? so exciting! ummm, i always thought week 13 was when it started??

haha! we have got longer to wait than we thought then! another 5 weeks!!:dohh:

Hello ladies :)

Loving the vomit wee story shadow!! :lol: pregnancy is so elegant isn't it ;)

So I have moments of feeling eurghhh but not been sick since 7 weeks. Still constipated but manage to go prob every 3 days. Tummy is expanding by the day, it's tough to hide now.

I will be moving to 2nd tri at 13 weeks :)

So who is having an nt scan (and bloods) and who has opted for just a dating scan? I have my nt combined test on 28 Feb, so I'll be 13 weeks.

I'm gonna have the screening done but my midwife said they'll just do it at my 12 week scan.

I'm another that's finding it hard to go to the loo. I managed to go (with some difficulty) today after about 3 days of nothing, and then when I wiped there was some blood but it was definitely from the back and not the front so I'm not worried x

Hi ladies!
How are you all?
Not been on for a wee while - work has been mental!
First scan app this avo. Scared a little and nervous!
Hubby couldn't sleep last night, he's just so excited! ha ha! xx

Good luck Milly! Let us know how it went!

I always thought that second tri "officially" started at week 13. It doesn't make sense - the first two months are 4 weeks and then the third one is six? :wacko:

All embarrassing stories aside, I feel good today - I'm wearing pants that fit! There's a consignment store near my house that sells maternity clothes, and I got a pair of pants, a pair of jeans, and a maternity t-shirt and blouse - all for $18!! Three more days until we tell DH's family, and then we can tell everyone....it can't get here fast enough, because I'm really not going to be able to hide it much longer.

Hi everyone!

Hope your scan went well Millybum - let us know how you got on.

Shadowcat, sounds like you got some serious bargains!

My MS is worse than ever! I'm dry heaving all day, puking at least twice in the morning... Ugh! The puking's ok, I can handle that but the heaves come out of nowhere and are so awkward. Today we had a big client meeting 2 hours drive away and being in the car (as a passenger) for 4 hours today was hellish! At least my tummy behaved itself in the meeting.

Luckily I've not peed whilst puking, but I've done some spectacular, um, farts. OH says it always sounds like I've been possessed by the devil. I guess I have been possessed in a way, but by a lovely tiny baby.

I've also had a bit of blood - brown - the day before yesterday and then again today. I'm not too worried, since I saw the hb last week, but I'll be glad to get to next Thursday's private NT scan and see Sugarlump (for this is how we've taken to referring to the bean) again.

Still no news of my booking in, but that's not a surprise!!! I'm 'only' 10 weeks!!!

Hope everyone's ok! xx

I need to stop saying "I'm feeling good" - EVERYTIME I say that, I end up feeling like death that same day. UUUUGGHHH. Thinking of calling the Dr. tomorrow morning and asking them to up my zofran dosage.

Morning ill people :) I'm having a bad morning for feeling shite too actually. My MS is off and on now but when it's on it's horrid.

I have my midwife booking in appointment today. She is coming to my home for this appt. I will give you the low down later ;)

Hope your appt went well milly, looking forward to your update. :)

Woohoo, Poshie! How exciting. Let us know how it goes.

How did other peoples' appointments go?

I just got off the phone with my Dr.'s office - they're going to talk to my Dr. about upping my meds dosage. I really hope they do. When is this garbage supposed to end, anyway? Most people say they feel better around 12 weeks - two more weeks of this sounds like a looong time.

Hoping that we all feel much better today!

Afternoon ladies :)

So had my mw appt. She's a nice lady (just a bit younger than me I'd say) called Laura. Went through lots of paperwork (pregnancy notes) asking about medical history etc. I got a Bounty pack (so fun reading later). Then came the bloods (I'm crap at these, always have been). Unfortunately, it took a long time to fill up the required 4 test tubes so I started off fine, but as time went on, started to feel faint. Managed to hang on in there though til it was done ;) I even have an appt booked for my 20 week anomoly scan = 19 April (I'll be 20+2) :D

I too am waiting for second tri and the 'feeling good' part of pregnancy ;)

hey everyone! how was the scan milly? have we got a pic?? x x

Hey Poshie, glad the MW appt went well. I'm not keen on blood tests either. Glad you got through it unscathed!

Hi everyone, happy weekend!

Did anyone hear how Milly's scan went? Hope she's ok.

Not much to report here. I'm still sick sick sick. It's annoying as I've got more energy than I did but I'm still flipping around feeling sorry for myself.

I have discovered the joy of prunes though! My constipation got really bad this week. I bought freshly squeezed prune juice and it worked a treat. I'll drink it every day from now on!

Hope everyone's ok. xx

hi tabby! i was wondering how milly had got on also.

your not alone in feeling sick! mine varies loads, even during one day, i can be feeling fine in the morning then by tea time dry heaving! suppose this is normal though? actually vomited this morning for the first time since tuesday. i want relief from it, but also find it reassuring that everything must be ok? havent suffered constipation though- poor you, its the worst isnt it!
think im going to have a tough couple of weeks now as im approaching the stage of my 2 m/cs. :( (1st at 10 wks, 2nd at 9+4) trying to stay positive, but will be so relieved when (and if) i pass these stages.

hope your all enjoying the weekend. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->