September Stars

Morning stars :) Mirm that is exactly describing how I have experienced MS. I have a real problem with water particularly.....I usually love it but now just the thought of drinking it makes me feel ill. I am finding it hard to find drinks that satisfy me, or that I actually want to drink. Carbonated drinks seem best, particularly non alcholic lager!

I think most of us are awaiting scans and appts, let's hope they come around quickly ;)

If the midwives don't call today, I'm gonna call them and see why they haven't rang me yet! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow :shrug: so they should be calling, right?

I have a problem with water, but I'm forcing myself to drink it - I can't stand the smell!

Hi Smile. Yes, I would chase your mw, you should have heard something by now. I am not having my booking appt til next week so I'll be 10 weeks by then, so quite late really. Waiting for my NT scan appt date to turn up in the post at some point too.

I must admit different areas do seem to provide a different level of service don't they. Hope you manage to get an appt out of them at some point today.

Have you been promised an 8 week booking in appointment?

We don't get ours till 12-15 weeks.

i shouldnt have had a booking appointment til 10 weeks in my area, but GP booked me in at 7 due to previous miscarriages, so i should say 10 weeks is the norm. x

Wow, I guess I'm lucky here - I thought waiting until 8 weeks was hard! They do appointments every 4 weeks here until 7 months - then every two weeks, then every week in the 9th month.

I have a cold. So now I have ms, a UTI, a yeast infection from the antibiotics, and a cold that I can't take anything for. Faaaantastic. I hope you all are doing better than I am!! ;)

Hiya everyone :)

Smile, have you heard anything yet? Must be so frustrating :(

Shadowcat, you poor thing! :hugs: I think I'd def be taking paracetamol with all that lot going on. Hope you're feeling better soon x

How is everyone else faring?

Re the booking in appts, round here it's at 8-10 weeks, followed by scan at 12. Mine is at 9 weeks. It's surprisng just how different each area is!

Nearly the weekend now :happydance:

Take care all xx

Hiya Mirm, I chased them this morning :thumbup:

My appt is actually the 7th Feb! They just didn't tell me :dohh:

Hey Smile, that's cool, but annoying.

How you doing Mirm?

I'm the sickest I've ever been today. That day I took off work last week is nothing on this week but I'm in the office! Must be toughening up!

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Getting my hair cut tomorrow so that should help me feel better. Also thinking about getting some maternity jeans. I've not worn trousers for about a month!

Whats everyone else up to?

Wow, Smile, it's a good thing you called them - imagine if you had missed it! :dohh:

Tinytabby, sorry you're feeling sick...but just keep telling yourself that it's a good thing - that's what I've been doing for the last three weeks. :thumbup:

I had a little moment last night - we took my oldest son to his middle school orientation. He'll be 11 on the 14th of this month and will go to the 6th grade next year. It occurred to me that he'll be a senior in high school by the time that this baby goes to school. I started crying in the middle of the presentation. They grow up so fast! :cry: Damn these hormones!!!

Aw Shadowcat :hugs:

I'd have been fuming if I missed it! As is is, I still have to ring the morning of the appt to find out whether its a home appt or at the clinic! :dohh:

I've had what I think is heartburn this afternoon. Has anyone else had it? I've had like a lump in my chest/bottom of throat, that is a bit painful but more uncomfortable and I keep burping! Could be acid reflux I guess x

Hello ladies.

Aww bless your boy shadowcat :hugs:

Tuesday's not long to wait then Smile! You may remember I turned up to a mw appt thinking it was a booking in apps, only to find it wasn't. Mine is next Thursday ;)

Oh no, sorry you're feeling so rough TT. I have actually been feeling a bit better this past week...not 100% but maybe 65% ;) hope yours passes soon x

Good news is I've got a date for my NT scan (+bloods) its Tuesday 28 Feb so I'll be 13 weeks exactly. Can't wait to see Pud again :D

Hi ladies! I just found this BnB page and love it. I got my positive test January 10th with a due date of Sept 15th. I have all the symptoms so far, just no ms (yet). However, my cousin says that since I will be 8 weeks tomorrow if I haven't gotten it yet I probably won't.

Welcome, lljenkins! I hope that your cousin is right. I wouldn't wish the ms on anyone!

Hey everyone!

I just had to post because I'm so excited. I bought some maternity skinny jeans in Gap and they look great. I'm so excited because I've not worn jeans for about a month!

I also had my hair cut and spent ridiculous amounts of money on face creams and Marks and Spencer's food.

Nothing beats a bit of retail therapy!

How is everyone this weekend?

Hey everyone, sorry I've not said hi for ages, but I've been reading every day - I've just been poorly all week and rubbish, and waiting for the dating scan on Friday, which was great!! Will try and post pic but it keeps showing up sideways even though it's not that way when I look at it...

I'm an imposter now anyway, they've dated me 30 August... I want Beanie to hang on till September though, for the next school year!

Love the sound of the retail therapy yesterday, I was just looking at my horrifically dry skin and thinking I need to have a pamper session!

Hope everyone is well and not getting stuck in any snow!!! xxx

Attachments

• Beanie3 - 10 weeks.jpg
    Beanie3 - 10 weeks.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Frantastic, what a lovely pic. I think moving ahead in dates is fantastic - I wish that would happen to me! I'd love to NOT be due the first week of school, because it's really going to make things difficult for my other children.

Retail therapy sounds great too. I've been thinking of going out and getting some maternity jeans. It'd be really nice to have some pants that fit!

I'm going to be brave today and not take any meds, just to see if my MS is any better. Wish me luck, ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->