September Stars

Hey Smile. Best of luck today, we will be thinking of you. Yes I would expect you to get a photo, I did with my early scan (NHS) with my first pregnancy. x

It seems a few of us have 'come out' over the past few days, congratulations! I won't be until after my scan next week (tuesday).

I am feeling my usual really. Not as ill as I was but still very tired every day. Having said that, I did actually throw up Saturday morning, dregs of my coffee did it. Doesn't seem to matter how good a night's sleep I have, I'm still shattered every night. Had a nice weekend - got my hair done so had some me time for a few hours. We did some clearing out of crap at home and that felt good. MIL was down to stay and she helped with that and looking after my son.

im not "coming out" either yet poshie. have got my scan this time next week! :happydance: excited, but so so nervous!! :wacko:

Yes, I know what you mean Jen. I am looking forward to seeing bubs again :D

I forgot to mention in my last post - I actually found Pud's heartbeat on my doppler over the weekend. Thought it might be too early, as they say from 12 weeks, but I am 99% sure I found it. It was beating about 150bpm so it can't have been mine. Reminds me of when I heard my son's when he was in utero ;)

wow! thats amazing! i was really tempted to get one but i know if i couldnt find the hb i would mega stress out!! maybe in a few more weeks! x

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done it really this early, it was a risk. I just felt quite confident as I remember what to listen out for from my first pregnancy. It is amazing when you hear it, to think you have a little life growing inside of you!

Hi everyone!

Hey Smile, good luck today. I got a picture for both my early scans. They're on the fridge now and we look at them all the time! Xx

I told my granny yesterday. She was mega surprised but I think she was pleased. She sai she is going to start knitting, which is a good sign.

My cousin was also there yesterday, she handed me a gift bag like you get champagne in. When I looked inside, though, there were pickled onions!

I'm going on the rampage this week as I still don't have the details of my first official appointment.

I'm also going to get a cleaner as I just don't feel up to doing my job and all the cleaning, and I don't think it's going to get any easier, even when I do stop throwing up.

Hope everyone has a good week! xx

My scan is a week Friday, and I won't be coming out before that. Might even wait a few more days after and wait until I'm 12 weeks.

I have resisted buying a doppler too for the same reasons Jen! :)

TT - we used to have a cleaner (before my son came along and I sarted working 4 days a week and having to pay for childcare) and it was great! I say go for it whilst you can. I'd love to have one again but that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Definitely time to kick some :gun: on getting an appointment sorted, good luck!

Hello love_cookies.....dopplers can be very reassuring, but you definitely shouldn't get one until you are ready.

Aaaaargh!

Spoke to 26 different people in 3 different hospitals to find that my first appt is on 12 March. I'll be 15 weeks by then! Not only that, but I'm supposed to be on holiday.

Aaaaaaargh! I am swearing A LOT.

OMG for goodness sake! What a nightmare TT :( Hope you can sort something out that works x

Oh no, that's rubbish though! I can't believe what a crap service you are experiencing. :(

It's awful. Seems to depend which part of Glasgow you live in. Some women on the boards are being seen much sooner and more often.

15 weeks is too late isn't it!? Hope you can get something sorted :hugs:

Shadowcat, I just remembered (forgot to say before) that your post about grocery shopping and eyeballing the limes, made me laugh :rofl:

Tinytabby, what a nightmare! I'd be going to my midwife/doctor's office and raising some hell! I hope you're able to get it straightened out.

Smile, hope your scan went well and that everything is ok - please do let us know!

Poshie, what kind of doppler do you have? I've been thinking of getting one but I may drive myself and everyone crazy listening ALL the time. :blush:
I have another appointment coming up next week on the 28th. I think they'll just listen for the hb with the doppler at that time. I don't get another scan until 20 weeks - but that means that we'll be able to find out what we're having by April!!

Hello SC :)

This is a link to the fetal doppler I have (they have gone up in price since I bought mine in 2010:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AngelSound...DUE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329744859&sr=8-1

Very easy to use. As you mention, it's easy to get in the habit of using it every day though ;)

So we have an appointment on the same day (28th) except I will be having an ultrasound and blood test.

Hope Smile is back soon with some good news x

Hey everyone, scan was perfect :cloud9: scan pic is in my journal! X

hello ladies, Im Andrea! im 9w3d pregnant with my 1st. and i cant wait to be a mummy, i love my little bean so much already :D had a scan at 9w0d and it was amazing! im new to this part of the forum, only just started exploring :)

Smile, that's GREAT news! I'll take a peek at your journal in a second if you don't mind. :)

Andrea, welcome! I think you'll enjoy BnB. I have so far. :thumbup:

Ladies, I've had a HORRIBLE day today - I've been very sick all day long. It's such a bummer because I've been feeling so good this past week. I was really hoping that I'd seen the last of this feeling! Cross your fingers for me that I feel better tomorrow? I'm spending the day with my DH and we're going shopping and out to lunch for my birthday (which is on Thursday, but I don't have off that day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->