September Stars

Great news Smile :happydance: Bet you are relieved! I will check out pic in your journal x

Shadow, sorry to hear about the sickness, that must have been a nasty surprise as you had been feeling better. Hope it's just a blip and you'll be right as rain again very soon :hugs:

So I've moved up a box today to a plum and 12 weeks! I must admit I thought a lime was bigger than a plum, but there you go?

Yay! I'm a plum too!

Better be careful not to refer to the baby as Plum. My sister did and it's still my 8 month old nephew's nickname!

Hope you feel better Shadowcat. My sickness is definitely getting slowly better, but some days are still much better than others. Take it easy. xx

My sickness is definitely getting slowly better, but some days are still much better than others. Take it easy. xx

That's a good way to describe my current position too x

Smile, that's GREAT news! I'll take a peek at your journal in a second if you don't mind. :)

Andrea, welcome! I think you'll enjoy BnB. I have so far. :thumbup:

Ladies, I've had a HORRIBLE day today - I've been very sick all day long. It's such a bummer because I've been feeling so good this past week. I was really hoping that I'd seen the last of this feeling! Cross your fingers for me that I feel better tomorrow? I'm spending the day with my DH and we're going shopping and out to lunch for my birthday (which is on Thursday, but I don't have off that day).

Thank you :) im becoming addicted to bnb..haha.

hope your m/s gets better for you for tomorrow :) xx

Hello mumzie2b, sorry I forgot to say welcome before :D How are you feeling today?

I have just come back late to work after a meal with DH. We went to Prezzo and the whole thing took alot longer than expected, even though it wasn't busy. Consequently we are both late back! Nice meal though ;)

Smile, how exciting to have the scan and know that all is well! Yay! :D

Hi Andrea! :flower:

Shadowcat, I'm so sorry you've been poorly again :( I thought things were on the up!

Glad everyone else is starting to feel better :)

I got my next appt through today, so that'll be my scan and bloods at the hospital. It's 2 weeks today :happydance: So excited and really really really looking forward to telling people :D

Is anyone else starting to think about names....??? Way too early but I can't help it....!! :baby: :happydance:

Have a great day everyone! xx

Hello mirm, what a lovely happy post! Great news on the scan - mine is 1 week today, so not long now. No, not really thought about names. - it's a tricky one. We likely won't have that discussion until 20 weeks - that way we can concentrate on either girls or boys names (we will find out the sex) ;)

Hey Mirm, lovely post!

My OH doesn't want to discuss names till the 3rd trimester! He has already vetoed Charlie though (surname Browne) much to my chagrin! I think it's a girl and I have a secret name for her. Hopefully OH will like it...

I've just eaten an amazing baguette: chicken, cheddar, gherkins and Harissa mayo. The baby chose it... Could do with a little nap now though...

Oh TT, I'm with you on the nap! I have literally just got back from a quiet few mins in the loos which consisted of me with my head in my lap and eyes closed, just chilling ;)

Oh TT, I'm with you on the nap! I have literally just got back from a quiet few mins in the loos which consisted of me with my head in my lap and eyes closed, just chilling ;)

Haha, snap!

hey smile!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :happydance: im gonna check out your pic in a bit. bet it was amazing! did they give you a reason for your bleed?

cant believe that some of you ladies are 12 weeks! where have the weeks gone? they really are flying by now. cant wait til im there, maybe i will relax then and stop my insane knicker-checking!! :wacko:

Afternoon Jen - yes I can't believe I'm 3 months today........time really is flying. Just one week til I get to see Pud again, can't wait :D

Jen, no reason for bleed as there was no trace of one at the scan - just one of those things I guess! If I'm going by those dates, I'm 11 weeks tomorrow but I'm gonna stick with my current EDD cause they said it wasn't too accurate and to wait until my 12 week scan :thumbup:

Happy 12 weeks Poshie! x

it is exciting, mine is a week yesterday. do you still feel a little nervous though? i suppose that is normal, but what with my symptoms easing i cant help but worry. . .

I have to admit to not feeling as nervous as I did last time (when I was pg with my son after 2 losses)......I don't know if it's because I've been there before and know what a 'good' pregnancy feels like? Having said that, of course I am still anxious about the scan, I don't think that will ever truly go away. My symptoms are lessening, but I do have periods of feeling ill and the tiredness is still very much with me ;) How are you feeling today?

@ Poshie and TT, hehe, yes I am def feeling bouncier than I have for weeks - actually excited about this pregnancy instead of just feeling tired, grumpy and bloated LOL. :happydance: The blooming's got to start soon too, right? :kiss:

Re names, LO's surname will be Cox, which rules out some that I like (Violet, Trixie, Poppy...). Boy's names aren't as fun are they! Charlie's a good one though, hmmm... :thumbup:

TT, LOL @ the baby's choice of baguette! Baby definitely wants pancakes tonight :D :D

What's this....no posts in here yesterday?! How are you all doing?

I had day off yesterday which I spent with my little boy. It's lovely having a day off a week to do that, it's a very special time. I'm feeling pretty normal - waves of good, waves of yuck. Tried the doppler again yesterday and found Pud's heartbeat pumping away. Only 6 days til scan! :happydance:

I know, I guess yesterday was a bit meh! I'm still sick every day!

Getting my private nt and bloods tonight. More scared of the actual blood taking than the potential results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->