September Stars

Hey TT. Best of luck with your scan and bloods. I am rubbish at having my blood taken and just the thought of it makes me feel ill. The worst is midwife booking in appt where they take 4-5 tubes of the stuff and then again at 28 weeks I think :( The bloods for NT isn't nearly as bad as only a small amount, thank goodness ;)

Nothing new to report here...feeling pretty good today. I'm hoping the feeling lasts, because it's my birthday and I want to go out to dinner tonight.

TT, good luck today!

Mirm, lol at your names list ("Poppy Cox"!!) :haha:

Everyone else, hope you're having a good day.

Happy birthday Shadowcat! :cake:

I'm feeling okay today too, just mega tired! Happy now that the sun is out!!

It's lovely out there this afternoon - almost like summer!

Happy Birthday Shadowcat! Hope you do have a good night out.

I think the appointment is similar to booking in - they said they do bloods, weight, blood pressure... I was in a big of a vague state of mind when I booked it but it sounds more comprehensive than just the scan and blood test.

We shall see! OH is very good in these situations so I'm sure I'll be fine, just looking at his silly face!

TT - oh right, that does sound more comprehensive than a typical combined test!

Happy Birthday ShadowCat :cake: Hope you have a long lasting spell of no nausea so you can enjoy your day :D

Happy Birthday, Shadowcat! :flower: Hope you have a lovely meal (and no ms!) :kiss:

TT, good luck for your appt later on :D

So lovely to see the sunshine :happydance:

Have a great afternoon everyone x

I tell you what....I am feeling particularly bad this afternoon ladies. Extreme fatigue and illness on top.....almost thought about going home it was that bad (I have managed not to have a single day off sick yet with this pregnancy) :(

It is so warm in the office, not sure that's helping much!

happy birthday shadowcat! :cake:
well, after almost a week of no ms and starting to feel worried about it. . . i had it major this morning. urgh! :sick:
also been having some lower achy pains. stretching maybe?? anybody else?
more importantly, 4 sleeps til my scan! :thumbup:

hope this sunshine lasts for the weekend!! :coolio:

Ugh, Poshie and Jen I totally sympathise. Just when you think it's getting better it's back even worse! I've had 3 days in total off work... Not great, but can't be helped. Hope you both feel better soon.

AND STOP it with the nice weather chat! It is raining in Glasgow. Plus ca change!

Thank you, everyone!

Aw, Jen and Poshie, I'm sorry you're feeling bad today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

The weather is beautiful here as well - almost 70 degrees! I put the baby in the stroller and went for a four mile walk. :) (Sorry, TT....)

In other news...what you do all think about this? I could swear that I felt something bubbly/fluttery this morning. I know it's probably too soon, but it is my third - could it be?!

So! NT scan was GREAT. Sugarlump has grown loads since last week and the latest estimated due date is 30 August! He/she was kicking its legs a lot and doing somersaults. Even saw its little hands, wee fingers. I'm in love with my baby!

The NT measurement was 1.2, which is a good sign. I'll get the full results within the week.

So excited now. Makes all the sickness and tiredness worthwhile.

Aw I'm glad everything went well TT :thumbup:

I'm feeling particularly rough this week too. Maybe you get a surge of hormone/symptoms before they start easing? Cause mine went away almost completely then BAM! I'm exhausted and sick to my stomach again :shrug:

Hey Smile, my worst week for sickness and tiredness was 10-11 weeks ish. You'll hopefully feel better soon!

TT - that's great news! So glad it went well :D Did you have to have much blood and other stuff done in the end?

Smile - I was wondering the exact same thing - a bit of a surge in hormones before passing over to placenta.....that'll be it ;)

Feeling better today actually ladies....usual tiredness but not ill which is great.

Hi Poshie, glad you're feeling better.

She just took one blood. She was so gentle I didn't freak out at all! I had weight and stuff checked. It was all fine. Really nice.

Ah good. That's what I would have thought would happen - just a 'normal' blood test for the combined test. Like you say, it is remarkable how much they grown in the space of a few weeks. When I see Pud on Tuesday, he'll be 13 weeks so it'll be 5 weeks since my last scan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->