September Stars

That's great news Jen and a big relief no doubt! Congrats :D

Think you're right about Pud becoming a peach tomorrow if TT's ticker is anything to go by ;)

TT - Im sure will enjoy the nct classes, it's the meeting other parents to be that is the most valuable part of that whole thing - well for me anyway. Bit of light reading for you in the meantime eh ;)

Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow ladies....going to get the Doppler out in a mo. Busy day tomorrow but hope to manage at least a quick update at lunchtime x

Hi all :)

Glad people are starting to feel better, I hope that continues. Great news about the scan, Jen! :D

Quick update from here: had some red bleeding at the weekend but our scan is booked in a week tomorrow, so we've decided to wait it out. Trying to keep my mind on other things in the meantime. I'm sure all is fine. I am VERY much looking forward to the scan next week though!!!

Take care everyone xx

Oh Mirm! Big hugs. I know that's a scary one! Chances are though that it's going to be fine. Take it easy xx

Poshie - I hope everything goes well this morning, thinking of you. :)

Jen - So glad to hear everything is ok!

Mirm - I hope everything is ok for you.

I've had a bit of a turn this morning! Was quite happy standing and talking to someone in work when I started to feel really light headed, hot and ringing in my ears. They managed to get me sitting down, so I didn't actually pass out. An hour later and I still don't feel right so I'm waiting for the oncall doctor to call me back.

I'm back! Good news - all is looking good. Pud is measuring bang on my dates so EDD stays as 4 September. Nice lady sonographer. Pud was very well behaved and cooperated for the nuchal fold measurement which she said looks good. She had a look at major organs and all looks fine :D Had blood test with a different lovely nurse who was really chatty and friendly and sympathised with me being pg and having a toddler to run around after If results come back high risk, I'll get a phone call in 3-4 days. If low risk, I won't hear anything until letter comes through the post, so no news is good news. Little Pud put his hand up to his face - very sweet. I will post pictures in my journal as soon as I can. No clear nub shot for us to obsess over though I'm afraid.

Really happy all is well :happydance:

Cookies, so funny you should post about feeling light-headed because I was exactly the same yesterday, kept coming in waves whether I was stood up or sat down. Really weird. I put it down to symptoms returning and bp but I'll be interested to hear what your GP says! :)

Thanks for your kindness ladies, I'm sure it'll be fine too. It was brilliant to have some pregnancy symptoms again yesterday, they'd vanished last week. :thumbup:

I'm waiting on Poshie's scan update, lol. I'm so nosy!! :haha:

Mirm - the symptoms must be reassuring, sorry you are having to wait it out. Are you still bleeding? :hugs:

Cookies - I experienced the very same thing during my first pregnancy......I was talking to someone and suddenly came over all funny and had to sit down. I suspect it's a blood pressure thing ;)

Glad your scan went well poshie - will pootle on over to your journal if that's okay?

Cookies, I read that dizzyness is caused by all the extra progesterone we have running through our bodies :hugs: hopefully it's nothing more serious than than. Lots of fluid and rest xx

hi poshie! so glad your scan went well and baby put on a show for you! my little one slept through! lazy like his dad! :haha:
mirm, im sure everything will be fine when you have your scan next week, bleeding during the first tri is so common, more than i realised til being on this site. :flower:
i know smile! as if our dates have turned out the same again!! funny! bet you cant wait for your scan next week! i wish i was having another sooner than 20 weeks! :brat:

I am excited :) then only 7 more weeks until 20 week one after that! madness!!

Yay, Poshie, great news. Their little hands are so cute aren't they? When we saw ours last week I couldn't believe we'd see something like that so early. While our little babies have got loads of developing to do its amazing that they are pretty much fully formed by now!

Cookies, hope you feel better soon. I had a turn that sounds similar when I was giving a presentation. Everyone was very worried as I looked like I was going to pass out. Was OK though. Put it down to hormones. Hope you're ok.

i know!!! mw said my 20 weeks will be roughly 24th april, cant wait!! am thinking about a 3d (or is it 4d??) one also at about 28-30 weeks. is anybody else considering this?

I want a 3D/4D one too :flower: to see what my baby actually looks like before meeting them sounds amazing!!

I've spoken to the GP now, and they said it was just one of those things, it's often caused by hormones which can make the blood pressure plummet. They said if it keeps happening then they will want to see me, if not to mention it when I see the midwife on Friday.

Hey Cookies, that sounds all right. Take it easy!

I don't think I'll want another scan after 20 weeks. I think I'd rather spend my money on other things. The way this pregnancy seems to be flying past now, it won't be too long before we meet our wee babas!

Hi Everyone!

Poshie, so glad that your scan went well! I ended up having a quick one today too. Wow! It's amazing how much they've grown, isn't it? Headed to your journal in a minute if that's ok.

Mirm, I'm sure it'll be ok. I'll be thinking of you.

Cookies, I hope you're feeling better by now. Could it be a blood sugar issue?

My appointment today went well after the initial freak out. They couldn't find the hb with the doppler, so they fit me in for a quick ultrasound. Baby is fine and the heart is beating away at 162bpm. I have some new pictures too - I'll post them if I can figure out my scanner. :cloud9:

I'm torn on the 3D/4D scan. I think they're really neat, but at the same time, I remember that special feeling of seeing my babies' faces for the very first time when they placed them in my arms.... not sure if I want to get a preview, KWIM?

Shadowcat, it's great that they could fit you in so quickly like that. Lovely to expect just to hear a heartbeat but walk away with new scan pics! :D

Have a great day everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->