September Stars

woo hoo! im in the 2nd trimester! :happydance:
i know that some people say its 13 weeks, but im going with 12!

Well if you're going with 12....happy 2nd tri to both of us!!

haha! happy 2nd tri to you too chloe! :flower: its unbelievable isnt it how fast the weeks have gone?
since my scan monday im feeling sooo super happy all the time! finally can get excited!

It is mad that I've known since the start of Jan!!

I think once I've had my scan on tuesday (my second) then I think I'll be off to the shops!

i know!! i found out new years day, a life time ago! yeah, straight after my scan i went and bought maternity work trousers ( a bit early, BUT i work in a day nursery and am constantly bending down to pick things up and the button on my old trousers were digging into my belly and killing me!) a maternity bra and a snow suit! haha! :haha:

Aw :) I found out the day after you lol we've been given a few things and I've brought one babygrow but that's it!

I've yet to buy maternity clothes, but i desparately need to as none of my trousers do up any more! :dohh:

Hi everyone!

How was your day?

Mine was mostly good - no morning sickness, yay - and I'd gone to sleep at 8.30 last night so was feeling pretty bright. Unfortunately I started the day with asthma symptoms which I've not had for ages and ages. So I'll need to get that checked out if it continues.

I also met my new cleaner today. I decided to hire one the other week because the house is just not as clean as I'd like but what with working a 50 hour week I just can't be bothered to do the housework anymore. She's going to start on Friday. I hope she's good! It will be so nice to come home to a clean house!

I'm also starting to wonder about new clothes. Lots and lots of mine are too tight. Does this mean it's time to buy maternity, or should we be thinking transition and buying the next size up?

Hope everyone had a good day. Hope to hear from y'all soon x

Morning :)

TT - I am sat here at work, feeling fat because my clothes are too tight.....I would seriously recommend going straight to maternity - why delay the inevitable ;) Fortunately I don't have to buy any as my sister and I share maternity clothes (they started off as hers then I had them, then she had them back and now I will have them again!)

Sorry to hear about your asthma, hope that was just a minor blip.

:happydance: for the cleaner :D I used to love having a cleaner - can't afford it anymore though, what with childcare. Shame as I could do with one now, more than ever!

I'm feeling pretty good if tired. My little boy had a rough night (he has a cold/cough starting) which resulted in a restless night. Need an early one tonight. Pregnancy is so much harder second time around in the sense of having a little one to look after too.

Hi Poshie,

Good tips about the clothes. I wish there was someone I could share with! My sister is bringing hers over but she is about 2 sizes bigger than me (nearly half a head taller) so I'm not sure if they will fit. A new Jojo Maman Bebe has opened near my house - wish I had the cash to get things there!

Sorry you're so tired. I was complaining to my sister and she said to enjoy not being pregnant with a toddler, it's so much harder. I really sympathise, it looks very hard work indeed. All worth it in the end...

I was really sick this morning. I'm currently 2 days on, 1 day off!

Got my NT final result through. 1 in 3900 so that's a good result.

Hope everyone else is doing on. xx

Yes, it is useful having a similar size sister when it comes to clothes sharing!

Great news on the downs result, nice low risk there. If mine is high risk I should get a call tomorrow/Monday, if not I am to assume low risk and a letter will come through some time.

Sorry you are feeling sick. I'm feeling pretty terrible myself today but that's because of my rough night. In fact I could collapse and sleep for a week right now. Got 2 interviews to go to tomorrow so sleeping not an option ;)

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd pop in and show you my ultrasound pic from Tuesday - I don't have a journal to put it in. :cloud9:

Wow, sorry it's so large!

https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/fbjewels/ultrasoundbabythree2012.jpg

Shadow, I alredy replied on the other thread but YAY! :baby: :happydance: :flower: :hugs:

ahh! shadow, thats a lovely clear pic! and to me, looks very girly!! :pink:

Lovely pic Shadowcat! I have no idea about boy or girl, just looks like a happy baby!

I'm back from my scan, all is good. Baby is measuring 12 weeks and 1 day so I've been moved forward 4 days. My due date is now the 13th September.

My blood pressure is a bit on the low side so that might help explain the episode on Tuesday of feeling faint.

I've attached a picture:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Cookies, that's so cool!! :happydance:

I really can't wait for my scan now, it's on Tuesday. Four more sleeps....LOL.

So happy for everyone who's had theirs :D

This wkend I have to get some bras that fit, it's getting silly now! Also I must do some exercise, it's been 5 weeks since I last went to the gym and that is awful :dohh:

Have a great weekend all :flower:

Lovely pic cookie!

my scan is in 4 days too mirm :flower: and I'm also off to buy mat bras tomorrow!

Cookies, what a great pic! Fantastic. I won't venture a guess for you because I'm TERRIBLE at it.

Absolutely everyone I know thinks we're having a girl, so I'm going to cast my vote for a boy. :blue: We already have two boys, so the chances are high. (Though I'd love a girl...shhh, don't tell anyone I said that, haha!) I even bet my good friend's grandmother ten dollars that it's a boy!

Smile, I bet you're excited. I can't wait to see your pic too, your last one was adorable.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"