September Stars

oooh! all these scan pictures! its all becoming so real isnt it? x x

Hi ladies, hope everyone's having a good wkend?

Where are people finding nice mat bras?? Maybe it's just what my local stores have in stock, but they all seem to be white and...industrial looking lol. The exception were some gorgeous ones by a brand called Anita, but they were £50 a pop. :wacko: As there's still going to be growth I sadly can't justify that. Any tips would be gratefully received! :thumbup:

In other news, I am SO ready for Tuesday's scan now! I just want to know NOW that everything's ok. Only 2 more sleeps.... :happydance:

Take care everyone :kiss:

Hi Mirm!

Weekend's been quite good. I've not thrown up for 2 days in a row, for the first time since 7 weeks! Progress! Shame my cat's decided I don't need to sleep all night so I am knackered...

Bra-wise, I just bought a couple of cheapie ugly ones from m&s because I figured I'd need to buy others as I went along. They're actually pretty comfy, so I don't think about them apart from when I'm dressing or undressing.

Hey, Mirm. So excited to hear the results of your scan. The days before DRAG by, don't they?

TT, glad to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully that'll be a trend for you.

Unfortunately, I'm feeling worse again. I was doing really well, but I've had three bad days in a row now - back to feeling ill most of the day. I don't get it! I really thought that all of this was behind me. :dohh: I guess I'll restock my supply of ginger ale and gatorade.

Morning ladies :)

Sorry you are ill again Shadow :( That is not good at all. Glad to hear you are feeling better TT - I am generally feeling better these days, but I do get the odd eurrgh feeling from time to time.

So exciting when you have a scan coming up isn't it :D Just try and take it all in as it goes so quickly!

I am resurrecting my maternity bras from my 2010 pregnancy. I have 2 from M&S - one is a plain old grey thing, the other is a more attractive animal print one. They do the job. Comfort will be the key later on when the milk comes in! :shock:

Just about to upload some scan pics into my journal if anyone's interested x

Thanks for the words of wisdom re bras. Back to M&S it is then :)

Shadow, I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly again! Are you still taking the meds or can you start again? I hope you're feeling better soon, that's no fun :(

I'm well aware that I sound like a broken record, but I am so ridiculously impatient about tomorrow now. The wait does drag, it truly does!! I just want to know that there's actually something in there, you know? :blush:

Have a lovely, sunny afternoon everyone! :flower:

Hey Mirm, you've been super patient waiting this long for your first scan. I'm well impressed. It will be so worth the wait!

I've just booked onto a block of pregnancy yoga classes starting next month. My new 'real life' bump buddy (who I met at the weekend - she's the wife of a friend of my OH's, who has the same due date as me) suggested we go together. Exciting!

Is anyone else exercising at the moment? I couldn't imagine wanting to until this weekend, but can see that I should be well clear of sickness in a few weeks' time.

LOL, TT, you'd not be so impressed if you could see me now...I'm practically climbing the walls!! :haha:

The yoga sounds fab, and it's brilliant that you've got a bump buddy to go with. How great to find someone with the same DD!

My exercise just hasn't re-started yet. It's shocking how quickly I've got out of the habit! I'd planned to go to the gym on Friday, then at the wkend, and now today...but I just can't motivate myself to go. It's bad, I've gained 10 lbs already so I def need to make the effort. :dohh:

Out of interest, how much has everyone else put on so far...?

Hello ladies :)

Totally understand your impatience mirm - I would be the same. StTill, just one more leep :happydance:

That's great to have a buddy to go to classes with TT. Let me know what you think of the yoga.

Interesting, I seem to have lost weight since I've been pregnant! When they weighed me at my NT scan, I was nearly 2 kgs lighter than I was at 6 weeks? :shrug: No doubt I'll put it on later.....I put on 2st with my son.

Last time I was weighed (at my NT scan 2 weeks ago) I'd put on about 7lb. I was quite slim before so I'm not bothered. I'm enjoying eating whatever I like!

I still haven't gained any either, and I'm still down 10 lbs since my bfp.

I put on 40 lbs with my first and 25 lbs with my second. I'm overweight now, so I'm shooting for 15-20 this time. If I don't start gaining soon, it won't be a challenge! (Remind me that I said that in third tri when I'm up 30 lbs, ok? lol):haha:

I really want to do pregnancy yoga, I've found a couple of places near me that do it, but they are all in the middle of courses at the moment so I shall have to wait a bit.

So far I've only put on 1lb, but I think that's because I've been so off food and I've found it really quite difficult to eat.

Go for it, Cookies! Lots of these places book up fast, and if they are like mine they don't let you start till you are 14 weeks. So by the time the new block of classes starts you'll be totally ready!

Hello, can I join? I've just found this group.

I'm Jessy, I'm 16 and I'm due on September 22. I'm excited but very nervous too!

Best of luck today mirm, looking forward to your report back!

Hello and welcome Jessy :D

I actually felt good last night. Not ok but properly good! It was such a nice feeling. How is everyone else doing this morning? Another cold one here. Oh and I'm a lemon today ;)

Congratulations on your lemon status!

Mirm - good luck today!

Poshie, I was sick twice this morning and I've been spotting again. I've got what must be growing pains too. Pregnancy is no fun..! So feeling good must be amazing. Long may it last!

Oh no, poor you TT! I would definitely agree that 1st tri is really not a pleasant part of pregnancy. I had forgotten what feeling good/normal feels like til last night ;)

TT - when you had your scan, did they tell you where your placenta is positioned?

They didn't say anything about it other than 'there's your placenta', so I guess it's in an ok position. It's on the top corner of the picture anyway.

I'm wondering whether I have a really sensitive cervix. A lot of my bleeding is mixed with CM and I always spot after sex. Do you get an internal at the booking in appointment? Or a smear of some sort? At the epu they just scan you to check the baby is ok. I'm hoping someone at some point is going to check that I am OK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->