September Stars

No, I never had an internal (or smear - you aren't supposed to) during any of my mw appointments with my son. The only time they ventured 'in there' was during labour ;) I would say though, that if you are worried, they would check you out and/or give you some advice. I think you should chat to your midwife about it, although that is difficult for you I know because you haven't met her yet! Could someone at the EPAU help maybe?

Hey girls, hope everyone is okay!

Not long got back from my "12" week scan, been put forward 3 days ahead AGAIN! so now I'm 13+2 and due 9th September :cloud9:

https://i40.tinypic.com/56zyp.jpg

Lovely news Smile, congrats :D You're catching me up for due date! :happydance:

Haha I know! my cousin in law started off a week and a half ahead of me and now I'm only 4 days behind! I think baby is impatient like me :haha:

Yay, Smile, congratulations!

Poshie - I am going to try and wait till next Monday, but if it gets worse I'll go to early pregnancy. I'm sort of sure it's nothing to worry about, it's happened a lot before. I just wish it wouldn't happen, as it just doesn't feel 'right'. Thanks for your support. xx

Hi ladies,

Congrats on your scan, Smile, lovely pic.

Sadly, mine wasn't good news, mmc at 7 weeks. In pieces at the moment, sorry, best of luck everyone and I hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies, take care xx

Oh Mirm, I'm so sorry. Lots of love and hugs. Take it easy xxxxxxxxx

Oh goodness, no I am so sorry mirm :hugs: I have been through 2 losses myself, so I can imagine how you are feeling. If you want to have a chat, feel free to pm me. Take care x

Great picture Smile!

Mirm, I'm sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I'm sorry.

Do any of you have names planned yet, or a list of possible names?

Oh, Mirm, I am SO sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

mirm,
so, so sorry hun. i know no words are of comfort at the moment. take care, lots of love. x x x x

Hey girls, hope everyone is okay!

Not long got back from my "12" week scan, been put forward 3 days ahead AGAIN! so now I'm 13+2 and due 9th September :cloud9:

https://i40.tinypic.com/56zyp.jpg

haha! smile! as if you have been put forwards AGAIN! :haha: and we are no longer due-date-buddies! :( is baby upside down in your pic?!? that is hilarious!

Smile, that's a great scan pic. :) Congrats! Your due date is the day after mine. I can't wait until it gets to be close to that time to see which one of us goes first!

ETA: I don't know if I said this before, but welcome Jessy!

Jen I know! I've gained 6 days in total! :dohh:

And yes, baby is upside down :haha: it was on it's hands and knees!

Morning all.

How are you all doing?

I've just started a week's holiday from work. It was meant to just be Friday-Wednesday but I woke up this morning and felt terrible, puked my head off, went back to bed and sorted out an additional 2 days holiday. So lots of lounging around for me for a week! Yay! I am so exhausted at the moment!

ahhhh! that is so sweet! ive never seen a scan pic like it before! you must be having a little gymnast! x x

Jen I know! I've gained 6 days in total! :dohh:

And yes, baby is upside down :haha: it was on it's hands and knees!

It's really cute when they do that - when we had our NT scan baby was on its front initially, looked like it was doing the front crawl! Then it flipped over onto its back really fast.

Morning ladies :) haha, a proper little gymnast you have there smile!

TT, oh no, sorry you are feeling awful :( its horrid feeling like that and it's been going on a while now eh. Hope it gets better very soon.

I'm feeling ok. Day off work so spending time with my son and doing some housework....weather is miserable.

The weather is insane here! I am so glad I haven't left the house! So far we've had beautiful blue skies, hail, thunder, rain, snow and a gale.

Does anyone think they can feel their baby moving yet? Sometimes, over the last few days or so, I get a little tickly, poppy feeling behind my belly button that's a bit like gas but not really, and it's not really in a gas place.

I know it's quite early on to feel something but today I've really noticed it, especially just after lunch, and wondered if I noticed it especially because I am lazing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->