• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

Hey all

Booking in appointment was boring at best... Midwife was nice but a bit scatty, and took about three personal calls about her new car being delivered (she kept losing signal and they kept calling back). She was surprised I turned up with a urine sample (even though the surgery had given me the bottle and I'd asked her about it on the phone) and after checking for protein (might as well since you brought it') gave me the full bottle back to use again next time - is that normal? lol

I'm being put under consultant care, because I have a high BMI, and because I sometimes suffer anxiety, and because I was born with a heart murmur (I think that was the third reason - she said there were three separate reasons that would each have justified this!).

She couldn't find my veins for the blood tests either, so I have to go back on Friday for those...

Hope you've all had a good day!

hey Lmerks....id say your numbers looked great!!!! FXD for you xx

glad all went well frantastic :hugs: xx

Hi ladies!

How are we all today?

I feel awful. Just not been able to shake the sicky feeling for longer than 1 hr today.
My cheerios dry cereal has been by my side all the way.

Hope this doesn't last long!!

Milly xx

Hi fran. Doesn't sound like a great appt you had there! Funnily enough my mw's trainee lady last time around gave me full pots of wee back.....don't think there's any need for that. Hope you manage to get those bloods done ok on Friday.

Hey milly. It's my day off today and I'm not feeling too bad. Felt pretty shite yesterday though which was really tough at work.

Back again soon!

Is it weird I'm kind of looking forward to the sickness so that I can 'feel' a bit more pregnant? :haha:

Just checking in....

MB and Jen, I really hope that things turn out well for you! How are you today?

I get to add a UTI to the nausea and total exhaustion...fun. However, the Dr. says that as long as we get it under control it shouldn't be harmful.
I haven't actually thrown up yet. Is anyone else?

Hi all!

I remember wanting to feel sick last week. Now I do... Grooo...

For all those girls in the UK - the NHS website has just confused me! It says:

The fifth week is the time of the first missed period, when most women are only just beginning to think they may be pregnant

Does this mean we're actually a week ahead of what we thought? Cause I thought on the day of your missed period you were 4 weeks?!

So confused now! :haha:

I would say its kinda right and wrong.
It would be you 4 weeks pregnant, but entering your 5th week of pregnancy.
All the websites I visit say I'm 7 weeks, but I don't make it 7 weeks til Saturday.
I suspect come Saturday, they will say I'm 8 weeks.
Does that make sense?! Lol.

Milly xx

Yep :) Thankyou!

I also posted a thread in 1st tri and got the same answer - I know to look at week 5 on websites now! :haha:

hey....just poppng in,nothing to report...literally nothing :shrug:
symptoms have gone so i guess tomorrows tests will reveal lower hcg levels....*sigh* xx

Hi all, just popping in to say hi. welcome to our new BFPs!

Thinking of you Jen and MB, will say a wee prayer for you tonight. How are you both feeling?

Nothing new to report here really, proabably just like everybody else nervous and praying for a sticky bean. Feel a bit nauseous here and there and boobs bit tingly but today there's been very little so forcing myself to feel positive. It is still very early days and a lot of pregnancy symptoms don't really kick in until 6-8 weeks so that's now my mantra. Although I do think I'm starting to get constipated (sorry TMI), I was plagued with this last time lol.

Off to bed, 5.30am start tomorrow :-(

xo

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well.
I'm off to bed - feel lousy!
Will say a wee prayer for mb & Jen again tonight.
Take care everyone.
Milly xx

morning ladies.....well its Dday....

im off for follow up bloods in a bit so i guess ill know one way or another later if this pregnancy is viable :shrug:

im not too hopeful but maybe there could be a miracle...who knows????

pray for me
much love xxxxx

Praying for you MB (and Jen!) :dust:

I don't have many symptoms yet either, it's reassuring me though that I'm not the only one - usually sickness etc doesn't kick in til about 6 weeks (or so seems to be the case) so I reckon I've got about a week left of feeling okay :haha:

Boobs, on the other hand are very sore :( so sore that I'm already wearing a maternity bra (sports bra type one) because I just can't stand the underwire in my regular ones! Gonna go and get myself measured at the weekend so that I can buy a couple of pretty maternity ones :thumbup:

Dear mb and jen, fingers crossed for both of you. Praying for good news.

Thinking of your today MB......praying for good results and a sticky bean :dust:

I really started feeling more pregnant come 6 weeks to the day. Since Tuesday I have been feeling ill and generally off, exactly as I did in my last pregnancy. This has made me feel more positive of course but at the same time, it's not much fun feeling shite (but trying not to show it) when you are at work. No sore boobs at all for me.

Waiting for a phone call re my dating scan and then it'll be mw appt on 31 Jan.

How is everyone feeling this morning?

Hey Im Lou im 21 and expecting my 1st baby with my ovely OH! After being told by drs that my OH wont have kids.......Im pregnant 6 weeks 2 days :D Hope everyone is doing well!! Im due on the 4th Sep 2012 :p xx:happydance:

Hello due date buddy! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->