• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

hey everyone, thanks so much for all your kind words! :flower:
feeling a bit more positive today after 2 really down days. no bleeding since monday and i have a scan booked for next friday when i will be 6 weeks. also, today and yesterday i have noticed my boobs are quite painful and my nips are really sensitive!! i also did another hpt, my first since last week when i found out and the line is SOOO much darker! :happydance: im praying all these things are good signs and im growing a healthy sticky bean!!

how are you moonbeam? hope you have some good news today. x x x x

Moonbeam, thinking of you today. I hope it goes well. Please update us!

Jen, that's good news! :)

I'm feeling siiiiiick today. Still not actually vomiting, but I'm wondering if I'm going to be one of those that it really kicks in on week 6. So thankful today that I work from home!

Oh that is very encouraging news Jen :happydance: Fx that was a temporary blip and beanie is just snuggling in a bit deeper x

Shadowcat - welcome to the club! I have waves of feeling ill but unfortunately, I'm at work in an office ;)

jen...thats great news...hang in there :hugs:

right so i went to EPAU this morning & they called me in for a chat first as they had written on my notes that i had a 'pregnancy in unknown location' they explained the possibility of ectopic which has been on my mind also.....

sent me for another (tv) scan & there was a small gestational sac!!!! so defo not ectopic (phew!!!!)
there was no signs of any unusual bleeding or fluid so they seemed happy enough for now.
i am awaitng the results of my bloods this afternoon & they would like an increase of at least 50% but as long as nothing happens between now & next week they want to re scan me next Thurs......

hang in there little fighter xxxx

Oh Jen and MB that's such good news :) Fingers crossed beanies hold on until September!! Xx

Two bits of positive news today, fx for jen and mb that this continues :) How are you feeling now? More hopeful but still anxious no doubt :hugs:

still worried sick obviously but ive got to hold on to the hope that maybe things will turn out ok.....i know we are far from out of the woods but for today i am smiling......

im ok in myself just the sore boobies & constant peeing....:rofl:
got my actual scan appointment through today aswell....1st Feb so FXD i make it xxxx

hope everyone else is good???? :hugs: xxx

Feeling reassuring ill thanks mb! I don't have a peeing problem (didn't with my son's pregnancy) or sore boobs. Just feeling icky and tired. Fx for good blood results later today for you then x

I don't have the need to pee all the time either yet, which I'm grateful for. The sore boobs I have and the tiredness. Just waiting for sickness to join the game lol x

The illness is such a joy Smile, you will be so pleased! (not) ;) I'm just hoping it doesn't last too long

Haha I keep saying I'm looking forward to having it but once it hits me I'm gonna be wishing it to go away I know it :haha:

I'm sat at my desk feeling crap and wanting to lie down, but I can't! 1 hour 40 mins til home time ;)

Oh I know how you feel Poshie!
I was in tears this morning before work, I felt bloody awful.
Sicky feeling took til 11am to pass - longest suffering so far.
I'll be sooooo happy when 5pm comes.
Just dying to go home today!
Milly xx

Yay, you and me both suffering then milly ;) Nice to know I'm not alone! Roll on 5pm :happydance:
What doesn't help either s my son waking at 5am this morning and me not being able to go back to sleep (unlike him).

mb!!! great news! so pleased for you! fx we have both made it through the woods!!
smile, the fact that we are EXACTLY the same (due date) and your not feeling sick yet either is giving me extra hope!!

Ooh so we are!! :D Yep I've barely felt nauseous either (just a couple of waves) :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

Really glad to hear things are ok, Fairy and MB, fingers crossed for you.

I'm ok. Just wish I could go on maternity leave now!! So tired and feel awful. Work is going to be 'fun' for the next 6 weeks or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->