September Stars

Thanks everyone.

Mumof9 - it's good to see pcos isn't the end of the road. We were told that we should be able to have kids, but I would need help. I ov v infrequently on my own. I'm hoping this pregnancy will help sort out my hormone levels.

Shadowcat - I've been okay. Thankfully not too sick although I did have constant nausea in the first tri. I also have lots of food aversions, thankfully it's most greasy and fattening foods. Although I cannot seem to have enough potatoes anyway they come, but particulary mash. Yum.

Yay! I'm so glad I can share this experience with you all xxx

yep my first i needed clomid to concieve, then the 2nd happened 2 yrs later on our own no help, then the rest have just kept coming which is a good job seen as tho i wanted lots ;) xx

:hi: hi carhar and congrats! know exactly how you feel on the nervous front! i mc last summer also and have been a bag of nerves throughout this pregnancy! but the ladies on here are brilliant, its a real friendly forum! (im due just 3 days before you!)

Morning everyone :)

16 weeks today! 4 months! Almost halfway done! :haha:

Hope you're all okay xx

Happy Monday everyone!

Welcome Carhar - congratulations on your pregnancy! We have a nice little group here and enjoying sharing our experience together, ups and downs :D

I have just told my boss I'm pregnant! Bit of a relief actually. He was very supportive and understanding. He has just returned from paternity leave himself with his second baby so he knows what I have in store. I'm pleased to say though he was very positive so that was nice.

Anyone have any important dates/appt this week?

:happydance: for 16 week appt Smile! How is your bumpage these day? Getting bigger? I have popped out with a proper bump in the last couple of weeks ;)

16 week bump :p

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/clo_bags/1717389c.jpg

Have you taken yours yet?

That's a lovely bump :D I would say mine is very similar in size to yours actually. No, I'm afraid I still haven't got around to taking mine yet :blush: I am running very behind and keep forgetting to ask DH for the lead for my phone. I'll let you know when I have it!

PS. Is that your carrycot I see on the sofa in the back ground?

Nice one, Poshie, I'm glad your boss was supportive. Must be a relief to be out in the open about it?

Love your bump, Smile! I'm going to try and work out how to post mine from my phone.

Morning TT :D Yes, it is a relief actually - feels like a bit of a weight has been lifted now. I just need to get around to telling my colleagues next. How was your weekend?

Have you got an iPhone or smart phone Jen? I just downloaded the photobucket app and copied the code :thumbup:

It is the carrycot to my new travel system! :happydance: I have more appropriate sized pics of it in my journal :haha:

You need a lead to connect phone to computer though right, Smile?

Nope, I literally uploaded it into the app on my phone (I took the pic with my phone too)then typed the code into the box on the computer ;)

Ahh ok, I wonder if I could try that? I have an android type phone..........what's the app?

My weekend was good, thanks. Can barely remember what I did, but the weather was nice!

Thanks for the photo tips - I'm going to look into it.

Morning everyone!

Poshie, congrats on telling your boss! I'm so glad they took it well.

Not to be dumb, but what's a carry cot?

Smile, your bump is adorable. I wish I had the nerve to post pics that show my bare skin. However, after two kids...my belly looks awful!

I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow morning at 9. I'm excited about it, but a little nervous because I'm going to tell my Dr. that I prefer to go to the other hospital, and I'm not sure how she's going to respond. However, it's VERY important to me that I deliver at a hospital that our pediatrician is allowed to visit.

My bump has really popped in the last few days! People have been commenting on it. :blush: I got DH to take a decent quality pic yesterday, so I'll try to post it later.

Hi, everyone else! Hope you all have a great day!

A carry cot is just the part of a pram that the baby lies down in (not described very well lol)

for example:
https://i43.tinypic.com/2yl1v1l.jpg

On my travel system I can take this off the chasis and swap it for the car seat if I want to :)

Oh, I see! I've never seen one like that. I have one that the car seat pops into (some here call that the "bucket seat"). I just carry the baby around in the car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->