September Stars

TT - hopefully you are there......I was supposed to check with you - you need a full bladder for this scan don't you?

I wasn't bursting like the previous scans, and everything was easy to see.

Congrats and good luck to everyone having scans...this is such an exciting time!! I still have until next Friday, but can't wait to see the little bubs again!!

I haven't posted in a while but was trying to catch up....going back to the conversation about kicks....is anyone feeling the movement really low (like bikini line)? That's where I always feel the flips and flutters, but it seems so far down! I think the little man or lady is standing straight up and using my lady parts as a trampoline lol!!

DH hasn't been able to feel the movement from the outside yet...hopefully soon!!

I haven't posted in a while but was trying to catch up....going back to the conversation about kicks....is anyone feeling the movement really low (like bikini line)? That's where I always feel the flips and flutters, but it seems so far down! I think the little man or lady is standing straight up and using my lady parts as a trampoline lol!!

I can't really feel anything normally but one day last week I had a lot of sugar close together (chocolate, starburst and orange juice), and about 20 minutes after I was getting sharp pains really low down. They were in the same place as a sensation which felt similar to having a smear test done at about 12-13 weeks. So I can only think that I might have sent LO on a sugar rush causing it to use my cervix as a trampoline, and that now it's bigger it hurt more?

My kicks are all over the place now, but I've definitely felt that sensation before!

Waiting on the edge of my seat for a report from Poshie....

congrats on the baby girl TT! fab news! little girls really are sooo adorable!!
wonder what poshie is having??? so exciting! its making me want to find out!!!!

Most of the kicks I feel are still quite low down at the bottom of my belly but I've felt a few higher up that I've thought 'is that baby?' lol

congrats on the baby girl TT! fab news! little girls really are sooo adorable!!
wonder what poshie is having??? so exciting! its making me want to find out!!!!

I'm the same as you Jen. When I had my 12 week scan I had absolutely no desire to find out at all. But people on here and in 2nd Tri finding out what they are having means my resolve keeps waivering!

me too! but hubby is dead set against finding out and i think deep down i want the surprise too, so definitely not finding out. Do you think you will find out when the time comes?

Hello ladies. Back from our scan and all looking peachy

and ..........:pink: ! :D :happydance: Really excited we are having a little girl to complete our family (feel really lucky). She was a right little wriggler but everything looked perfect and we are over the moon :cloud9:

That's great news Poshie! This is thread is deco starting off pink!

Cookie and Jen - in some ways I wish I hadn't found out and don't think I will next time. This sounds awful, I really wanted a girl and would also like a boy, but I wouldn't have wanted only boys. Next time (if there is one) I'd be more than happy to be team yellow xxx

Congrats Poshie!! I am still not finding out but all this excitement does make it all the more tempting!!!

Who's scan is next??

Yay Poshie! Great news everything was well and on the wee girl!

It's a good feeling, huh?

me too! but hubby is dead set against finding out and i think deep down i want the surprise too, so definitely not finding out. Do you think you will find out when the time comes?

What we're agreed is that we won't ask them to look. But if the baby turns out to be an exhibitionist and we see what it is (having never done this before, I don't really know if it's easy to spot accidently!) Then that would be fine too. So I guess Beany will decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->