September Stars

I like that way of thinking. :thumbup:

Woo, it's hot here! I went for a walk with a friend this morning, and it's about 88 degrees Farenheit here. We're getting a preview of summer, and I must say, I think I've been a bit unrealistic about how I'm going to feel. I was a panting, sweaty mess by the time that we were done. I may as well plan to spend the whole day in the pool, every day. :dohh:

Hi everyone!

Glad to hear everyone's well and looking forward to their scans. I can't wait!

On the weight thing, I haven't been weighed except at 15 weeks when I'd put on 7 lb from my pre-pregnancy weight. I am still getting into some of my normal dresses so I'm thinking the weight's mostly going on the bump! Phew!

Yes, best of luck for the scan, hope all is well and you get to find out what team you are on :happydance:

Thanks everyone!

I'm just back at my desk. It all went really well. Sugarlump was very well behaved so they got all the measurements and everything looks totally fine. My placenta has moved all the way up now, do that's no longer a concern. The cord was in the way but we have been told its probably a girl!

We're so happy, it's so good to have passed this milestone.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the ladies' scans coming up! Poshie tomorrow, how exciting.

Great news! So glad that everything went well. How exciting! Did they seem reasonably sure of the sex?

I'm SO scared that they won't be able to tell us for whatever reason, and I am soooo impatient - I must, must, must know!

Anyways, I'm happy for you TT. Poshie, you're up next! Yay!

The sonographer said, 'Don't paint the room pink, but it's probably a girl!'

I'm taking that to mean, if it was a boy, she wouldn't want to be sued!

I guess they can't say 100% unless the baby is in exactly the right position. I'm chuffed to bits though. So happy everything is ok.

Congrats on probably being :pink: TT!

I can't remember if you've answered this before, but did you have a gender preference before?

Thanks cookies - I had thought a wee girl would be nice but either would have been fantastic. I'd still like one of each!

Great news that the scan went well and baby is coming along nicely. As you say, a big milestone reached, such a relief to be told all looks good :) Congrats on team :pink: :D

Soooo 1 to team :pink: I wonder what colour Pud will be? I'll be dead nervous about the anomoly scan come tomorrow morning ;)

I wonder what colour Pud will be? I'll be dead nervous about the anomoly scan come tomorrow morning ;)

I was nervous too! Luckily I had meetings till I had to go otherwise I would have been climbing the walls! Hopefully you'll have a sonographer who puts you at your ease quickly - ours did a very quick look at everything first before going into detail and said shed be really surprised if anything was amiss, which was very reassuring.

Remember the statistics are on your side and everything was ok at 12 weeks. Fingers crossed for you!

Congrats TT and welcome to team :pink: (possibly) lol. Girls clothes are so cute, i've already brought a few bits then discovered baby Baker, the Ted Baker range. So unbelievably cute x

Gl tomorrow Poshie. I'm sure everything will be perfect, but I'll be the same at my 20 week scan x

I had my consultant appointment yesterday and have been told there's no need to continuing seeing him so I'm just under the midwife now thankfully xxx

I had my consultant appointment yesterday and have been told there's no need to continuing seeing him so I'm just under the midwife now thankfully xxx

Ooh that's good news - congratulations xx

Morning ladies :)

My scan is at 11.30am this morning! I have a tummy ache and had a crap night's sleep so not feeling too good at the mo. Very nervous as predicted but that's tinged with excitement too of course ;) I should be able to update on here around lunchtime, all going to plan.

Glad to hear you are under mw care now Carhar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->