September Stars

We are officially team :blue: !!!

We already have two boys, so we definitely know what to do. :winkwink: I'll be able to reuse all of my clothes and things too, so it'll save us some money!

Everything looks good and measures right on target. I have to go back in two weeks for another scan though, because he was being stubborn and lying funny, so they couldn't get everything they needed. The Dr. says not to worry though, that that's common.

:cloud9:

great news shadow! glad everything went well! another boy! lovely! and you get to see him again in 2 weeks, lucky you! x

Many congrats on a healthy boy SC! :D were you surprised it was a boy? I know you said you felt different and thought maybe girl? How do you feel about boy no3? X

Congrats shadow!! Good luck to those who have scans tomorrow....I still have 2 days to go!

Btw, has anyone checked out any of the baby pool websites out there? They're really fun and most are free...you set up a pool (you decide what they guess on, so if for instance, you know the gender, you can just take that out of the equation) and send it out to whoever you want to play. You can set a little wager or do no $. I used guessyourbaby.com and it's really cute!! There was a little computer glitch with the site and I had to start it over after a few guesses, but now it seems to be working fine. They even give you pie chart "stats" after you have at least 5 guesses...my family is really big on baby pools and this way is so much easier...they even calculate the winner at the end...fun stuff! Random, but I thought I'd share!

Smile, what time is your scan? Can't wait to hear from you!!!

Poshie, I was kind of surprised that it's a boy - and, I'll admit, just a teeny, tiny bit sad at the idea that I'll never have a daughter. However, I ADORE my boys, and they're so much fun, that I love the fact that we'll have another little man. I went out yesterday and bought our first little blue outfit. :cloud9:

NicMar, the baby pool thing sounds fun. I wish we hadn't already told everyone, haha!

I think it's at 1.20 - I need to check my letter at home! Must remember to do it, cause I keep forgetting - I'll be so embarrassed if it's not even tomorrow after all!! :rofl:

Aw I'm glad you're still excited, I always feel SO bad for mummies who feel disappointed when they don't have the gender they'd prefer. It must be such a horrible feeling x

Truthfully, any disappointment that I felt yesterday was due to everyone ELSE'S reactions to the news. There was more concern for whether or not I was upset than excitement over finding out the sex. Most everyone said something along the lines of "ooh. well. So are you ok?" :dohh:

:dohh: understandable but still frustrating I bet - it's exciting no matter if you have 1 or 15 boys at home! (though, you'd be brave to go to 15 :haha:)

3 boys may as well be 15. Sometimes I feel that way with two! :haha:

Regardless, we're done with 3. I don't think I could handle putting my body through this again, I'm getting old, lol!

yes, my scan is tomorrow at 8.45! soooo excited! cant wait to see my baby again! hope he/she will be awake this time! going to have some chocolate before i go in, that always makes baby go crazy!! :haha:

I know what you mean about feeling old SC;) this is our 2nd and last....I'm too tired!

Best of luck for your scans tomorrow Smile and Jen! Can't wait to hear all about them. I ate a snickers before I went in and Pud was totally buzzing during the scan! ;)

Yes, good luck, Jen and Smile! Jen, you'll be back before I even get out of bed here. :thumbup:

Aw Jen I'm jealous yours is so early! :haha: I can't sleep I'm too excited to see baby!

hey everyone! back from scan, everything went great! :thumbup: no probs and we stayed team yellow! :yellow: although if hubby had agreed i would have loved to have found out! never mind, not much longer to go and we will be meeting them in person! will upload photos later when i get time, little bit disappointed with them to be honest, think she zoomed in too much so cant really get a full view of baby. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->