September Stars

meant to add. . . GOOD LUCK SMILE! cant wait to hear what your having!! x x

Jen, really pleased the scan went well! Shame DH didn't give in to finding the sex ;) Very strong willed of him. Halfway through milestone reached :happydance:

Welcome Courtney, how are you doing?

Welcome Courtney, how are you doing?

:happydance: Pretty excited about finding this place, honestly! I've been looking for a good pregnancy/parenting forum for weeks and they either are cluttered or inactive or take too long to load. I'm loving this! I'm doing very well otherwise too, just super tired. I'm not off until 7am my time. About two more hours!

Hope you're doing well too :)

Hi Courtney! :)

Congratulations Jen - sounds like a good scan. I know what you mean about the images - the sonographer told us we wouldn't see a whole pic of the baby as they are now too big to capture. We actually forgot to ask for photos! But we weren't that bothered as it was hard to see much.

I got some pics of my 20 week scan, not brilliant but ok. I haven't uploaded them yet though ;)

BnB is a great forum Courtney. I have been here (on and off) since 2008 so a long timer ;)

Hi TT :) How are you feeling these days? I had a bad afternoon of feeling shite on Tuesday.....still feel a bit off when lunchtime gets closer.

I wonder how our 'scanners' are getting on!?

What time is your appt Smile? Jen's was 8.45 I think so dying for her update!

Didn't Jen update on the previous page? Mines at 1:20 so about an hour away :)

D'oh what an idiot I am! I even replied to her update :nope: I blame a preggers brain, sending me loopy ;)

:haha: we'll let you off don't worry!

My pint of water has now been drank (I had a bit more than a pint) and Ive also eaten some chocolate buttons to get bubs moving :thumbup: fingers crossed I'm not too bursting for a wee by the time I get there!

So exciting, best of luck smile! :D Ps. I'm going team :blue: for you

Congrats on a great scan, Jen!! I didn't get any decent pics either - I wonder if that's common for this stage? You're so strong for staying team yellow!

Smile, can't wait for your update!

Courtney, welcome. :flower:

So now we have:

Team PINK

Poshie
TT
Jessy
Carhar

Team BLUE

Frantastic
SC
Courtney (edited to add you in!)
Smile

Team YELLOW

Cookies
Jen
Mummyat18

Undetermined: NicMar (you're tomorrow, right?) and Vixxen

Ok, I put Carhar in. If I'm wrong for anyone, just let me know or repost! :thumbup:

Hi Poshie - a late reply! I'm all right thanks. I was still being sick every day until the weekend. Seems to have dropped down to every other day! Fingers crossed this is the beginning of the end!

Everyone - how much are you feeling your babies now? I feel Sugarlump quite often during the day and I've started missing her when she's quiet. Makes me impatient to actually meet her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->