September Stars

My lo is moving around alot but keeps getting into a position that makes my left leg go numb!
I also felt lo's hiccups today which is so cute, now all i want is to find out the sex next week!

i havent posted in a while but still team yellow :) can feel babes kicking lots now :baby::hugs: im so happy to hear you and your babes are all doingg well:thumbup:

:happydance: for team :blue: smile! I actually guessed right for a change :) How did the scan go?

Hello Vixxen and Mummy, good to hear from you. I was lying on the sofa last night and got a kick that actually made me jump!

I am feeling so tired atm. Think things are catching up on me, with work, a toddler and housework and being pg. Sometimes I just need a rest but that's practically impossible.

Thank crunchie its Friday :D

Scan went really well thanks poshie :) I was scanned for a whole hour! Naughty little monkey decided that he wouldn't move his hands from his face, so I have a rescan on the 10th May to check his facial structure :dohh: Not complaining though cause I get to see him again!

Glad the scan went well, and :yipee: for another one to look forward to! How do you and your OH feel about having a little boy?

Well OH is absolutely chuffed to bits lol cause he was expecting a girl :haha: I already had my 'boy' feeling from the start so I wasn't shocked, but equally as happy :D

It's such a relief to just KNOW now lol no more guessing!

Congratulations, Smile! And lovely that you get another scan! It was lovely when they checked Sugarlump's face - so detailed that they looked up her nose! She also appeared to have bow-shaped lips like her dad. Amazing stuff, something to look forward to :)

Ahh that's lovely Smile. We were hoping for a boy first time around and got our wish, it was a perfect moment :D I think it's wonderful surprise when you are told, whether it's sooner or later and I personally felt a stronger bond, knowing the sex.

congrats smile! i just knew you were going to have a boy! so exciting! some many lovely things to come with a little boy! x x x

I agree with Jen, boys are just great.......I love my little boy to bits :cloud9: I'm thinking, what will I do with a girl?! I am looking forward to doing girlie things with her like hair and girl toys. :D

Congrats Smile :)

I think if we ever have another we will find out the gender at 20 weeks, because of the practical reasons like Poshie mentioned before.

Talking of practical things.........

We have alot to do. We are going to do some work on the house to create another room/bedroom. We currently have a 3 bed townhouse. 1 bedroom is a guest/study, my son has the smaller room and we have the big room on 2nd floor. With baby on the way we are considering our options. We may make the conservatory into a proper room, so put a proper roof on it and heating so DH can use that as his study. My son would then move into the guest room (which would still double up as a guest room) and the baby could go into the K's current room. Either that or we split the top floor room into two, one section for each child, we would have to move to the smaller 2nd bedroom. This would be the cheapest option, but I'd prefer the conservatory option ;)

Yay, Smile, congrats on your little blue bundle! Little boys are amazing. We have two and they've been wonderful.

I'm with you Poshie - I wouldn't know what to do with a girl, lol. I'll miss getting to do the dresses and hair things, but boys are fun and I can't wait! Sounds like you have some big decisions to make, and soon. We'll be playing the bed switch game - my oldest is getting the guest (double) bed, my youngest is getting my oldest's bunk beds, and we're getting rid of our guest room and turning that into the baby's room. I'm nervous about doing all of that work - I can't imagine having to add in construction too. Yikes!

I've got something fun to do this weeend - I'm going with a friend to make a baby gift registry. It's common here in the US and helps people decide what to buy if they want to get us a gift. I'm excited about it.

I have two friends who are both wanting to throw me a baby shower too - and we all have the same group of friends, so it's kind of awkward. :shrug: I'm flattered that they both want to do it, but don't want to be the source of fighting, kwim? I hope they can work it out amicably. I'm trying not to get involved.

Hope everyone has a great day today!!

Hello SC :) A gift registry sounds like fun and the baby shower. We don't do anything like that over here.....I think some ladies might have a baby shower but not many. I wonder why that is. I hope the girls can sort it out between them and everyone stays friends ;)

When we 'speak' on here SC, I forget you are from USA, as I always think you 'sound' English! (I hope you don't mind me saying that, I mean it in a nice way).

Poshie, that's so funny! I don't mind that at all, but it's interesting because if you heard me speak you'd change your mind fast - I live in the southern part of the country and therefore have a somewhat pronounced southern US accent. :winkwink:

:D

It's funny isn't it how we build a 'picture' of our online friends (or is that just me!?)

Hey ladies! My ultrasound went great! I was a nervous nelly as usual but they said all looked good. We stayed team yellow, although we are thinking we may have a baby boy on the way ( dh is convinced he saw a penis, but it could have been anything...also, when dh asked the tech and clearly very new dr if they knew what it was, the dr said "oh I thought you would have realized it by now...we saw it like 30 times!")...we could be reading into a shadow or umbilical cord though, so in the end we still get our surprise!

Lol I don't know how you do it! I don't have that kind of patience! It will be amazing when you give birth, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->