September Stars

Congrats on team :pink: Poshie!

My scan is 9.10am Tuesday, I'm not sure if there is another between now and then?

Great news, Poshie! Congratulations on team pink! :pink:

Cookies, mine's at 10am on Tuesday...not sure where you are, but that makes mine much later than yours, I think (I'm in the US).

congrats poshie! how lovely to have one of each! another girlie!! :pink: nobody is having a boy yet are they? maybe next week will be the week of the boys! :blue:

I'm having a boy!! Sorry haven't posted for ages, have just been stalking... Hope you're all well!

So one boy, two girls so far? I feel like I'm missing someone else that already knows. We should keep a running count. :)

SO tired today, ladies. Is anyone else having lower back aches? I think mine is because I'm continuing to exercise but I'm having a hard time finding decent ways to stretch - combined with the fact that I've definitely had a significant bump growth spurt over the last two weeks.

Yeah it should go on the first page or something :)

I've had some backache. Last night was bad when I got into bed, Matt had to rub my back for me to ease it so I could lie comfortably!

So its:

Frantastic - Boy
Poshie - Girl
TinyTabby - Girl
Carhar - Girl

And Cookies, Jen, and NicMar you're team yellow, right? Who else? Jessy? Smile?

Four more sleeps until we (hopefully) find out - I am SOO excited I can't stand it.

Thanks for all the congrats ladies :) It was definitely a landmark day. I feel closer to baby already and I can now call her a she. DH was as emotional as me so it was a lovely day for both of us.

Hi Ladies, just wanted to share a quick story - DH and I were lying in bed this morning, and he decided to lay his head on my stomach - and got kicked in the face! :haha:

Jessy, no name yet and we likely won't make final decision until she is born.;)

SC- Haha, a kick in the face, nice!

Hey all... Everything is fine with me thanks! Bump is definitely getting bigger, so after starting off plus size I'm pretty huge already... Hilariously finding it difficult to reach over to the sink to wash up... such a shame...

I know it's a controversial question but just wondered if many people are having any small amounts of alcohol vs cutting out completely? I had a glass of wine tonight after talking to some friends about it yesterday and have felt really strange ever since... Don't think I'll be doing that again!

I don't drink because I'm only 16 and I can't drink until I'm 21, but I wouldn't drink during pregnancy regardless.

Fran, I've thought about it. I know several people who had a half glass or full glass of wine once or twice per week, and one friend who had one every single night during three pregnancies with no issues. I just haven't really been craving it yet, so it hasn't been an issue. I'm sure I will have the craving though, once summer kicks in and it gets hot out. I guess you can put me in the "undecided" group.

Poshie, I'm with you on the name thing. We didn't name our sons until after they were born - we wanted to see their faces first. Even if we find out what we're having on Tuesday (and hopefully we will!!!) I'm sure we won't have one definite name.

I think baby is straight up and down today. I'm getting lots of kicks in my bladder. Not so comfortable! DH says that's what I get for thinking it's funny that he got kicked in the face this morning. :p

Hi everyone.

Shadowcat and Poshie - I know what you mean about the name thing. We've got a name but we're not telling anyone we know in case they say something horrible or in case the baby doesn't suit it and we change our minds.

Fran - I've been so sick and am still quite ropey, so haven't drunk any alcohol really. I've had a couple of sips of OH's beers and wines, which is enough for me at the moment. My friend is going to treat me to a spa day in a posh hotel in June so I might be tempted to have a glass of champagne then. It's a pretty controversial subject on these boards though. Each to their own, I say.

I'm the same on that front, each to their own (within reason obviously!) I personally haven't had any but yesterday I was dying for a little bit of strawberry cider :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->