• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

Hey everyone...

So glad to hear things are looking more positive for moonbeam and Jen - fingers crossed!!

I don't have anything to say except I've pulled muscles dry-heaving over the toilets at work... nice! And I got my dating scan date - Friday the 3rd of Feb!!! I'm really excited to have it so early but have a stupid question - there will be plenty to see then, won't there??

Sorry, I'm SUCH a first-timer!

I'm also curious, after tinytabby mentioned it - I know it's early but we ALL know we've thought about it - when do you think you'll go on mat leave?

Fran xx

Hey Fran, sorry you had the dry heaves. That's not nice. Hope it settles down a wee bit.

There was a good thread here the other day about mat leave. It's not too early to be thinking about it as we have to say when we'll take it soon after we inform work we're preggers.

In a nutshell, it said that taking a few weeks to a month off before the due date is a good idea. I reckon so, since we'll be mahoosive in August!

Hi everyone, I've been a bit MIA. I've been feeling like CRAP!!!:sick:
I'm one of those lucky ones who get the ALL day morning sickness. On top of it I told DH to go out with his friends tonight, leaving me home with our toddler. I really wish I would have told him to stay, but I feel bad going back on my word....looks like I'm in for a rough night :dohh:

I can't wait to be mahoosive... Except then we'll all be complaining about being too hot and itchy cos it'll be summer!

I'm thinking of going on mat leave two weeks before due date, but having four weeks' hols immediately before. We've also decided DH is having the last three months off... He wanted half and half but I couldn't bear the thought even though I earn a bit more... So I used BF as my counter-argument!:happydance:

Ooh, sending my sympathy Bessadoo! I also have it all day, some days just feeling nauseous and repelled by all food, other days less constant nausea, more actual puking... And to think I was wishing for this a fortnight ago! :dohh:

hi my names jenny,

i got my BFP on the 8/1/12 after TTC for about 18 months, more seriousely the last 5 months. going by last Af due date should be 14/09/12.

this is my second pregnancy, first resulted in a miscarriage at 16 weeks in 2010,

iv got a lot of bad memories about first pregnancy, had a lot of morning sickness.

since BFP, monday i felt really nausous and again on tuesday night, but nothing else since

other symptoms are sore bbs, constipation and very tired.

look forward to getting to know you all

I haven't been on for a few days but am very glad to see that Jen and moonbeam had some positive news - thinking about you ladies!!

I had my third beta today and my levels reached 1600, so they called this afternoon to say I could come in tomorrow for the first ultrasound! I'm so excited but so nervous too...they say they're only looking for a sac, but I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow....just hoping everything looks good!! Does anyone know if you should definitely see a sac once your levels are over 1500 or if it varies more?

its usually between 1000-2000 for them to see a sac hope that helps xx

ladies, im soooo jealous of your morning sickness!!! i havent had breakfast this morning in the hope that an empty stomach will give me nausea!!!
think im going mad!! :wacko:

I haven't had any sickness either yet Jen :) 5 weeks today woo! I posted my bloat pic in my journal and everyone thinks I'm having twins :shock: lol x

haha! smile, had a look at your pic- my god! the change in just a week is amazing!! :) hope you dont mind me saying as well, i cant believe how young you look! lucky you!!
im too scared to take any photos yet, i really believe in tempting fate and im terrified of something going wrong! plus, after 1 child my belly is like jelly anyway! haha! x x:haha:

Lol I know it's quite scary really! I'm betting it's all bloat though and there's not 2 babies in there :haha: either way I'm enjoying it! I hate that I don't look my age lol look about 15 :dohh:

Even if you have a jelly belly (which I'm sure you don't), that doesn't matter :) Just think positive - you get to have a bump earlier with this one!

I'd take some pics anyway hun, even if you keep them to yourself :hugs: x

Hi ladies,
How are you today?
I feel sick as a dog! Really tired, bloated and easily irritable.
God - hormones are working well in me!!
I had a bar of dairy milk today, supposed to be on a diet, but it soooooo helped curb the sicky feeling ....... For 30 mins. Was soooooooo worth it though! Lol.
Milly xx

Not much point dieting now hun! Have some chocolate if it makes you feel better :) xx

Well, I spoke too soon. :wacko:

I spent all last night vomiting. I've been feeling sickest at night, but I hope that's not going to become a trend. I joked to my husband that someone flipped my "six week switch" (I'll be six weeks tomorrow).

Smile, I love your bump! Bloat or not, it's adorable. I've had two children already, and I'm a bit larger, so mine looks like bloat over fat, lol. I'm getting to the point where people probably just think I'm putting on some weight. :blush:

Hey all, here's a dumb question, but...what does "FX" mean?

I had a couple of days where I thought I looked like 'who ate all the pies' lol but its rounded out again! Still bloat though, I'm convinced of it!

I definitely think my 6 week switch is gonna flip soon lol I woke myself up at nearly 5am this morning debating on whether I was actually gonna be sick or not :haha:

FX means fingers crossed I think! x

I'm a stubborn bugger.
When I wake during the night and need to pee, I'll wait until I'm gonna explode before I go.
I hate this interrupted sleep already - imagine what I'll be like in a few months time!
Will bulk order the magix concealer eye sticks from the Avon now! Lol. :haha:

:haha: I'm the same - I don't like to be woken up by anything!

I don't usually wear make up but I can already tell that I'm gonna have to during the next 9 months! I look so tired lol x

Hi, can I join too please? :)

I'm 35 and this will be my 1st (touch wood) and should be here mid-Sept, I think about the 16th. I only tested last night and got a pos - but I've known for about a week I think, achey boobs, crazy skin and SO tired! Also very gassy and I'm not at all normally so I knew something was up!!

I've got an appt with my GP this afternoon. My partner and I aren't going to tell anyone until after the 12 week scan so I am so happy to have found this forum! :)

Hello ladies. I am with you! I waited til the last possible moment to go for a pee last night. I also keep sleeping badly and it's nothing to do with my toddler. I just wake up for no reason and struggle to get back off to sleep before get up time. I can definitely vouch for the 6 week switch, it's exactly what I have experienced ;) I also get the same thing when I’ve eaten milly – I eat (or drink), feel ok for a short period then feel ill again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->